[Selling]  VALENTIN'S AWESOME BEYSALE!

(Jan. 27, 2010  10:00 AM)Boss Wrote: Its been 2 weeks, still no blades. Getting concerned here Uncertain.

sometimes it can take abit longer depending where you live
I'm from Australia. I've bought things from the US/Canada before, and they usually arrived pretty quickly.
Beynval is very reliable. If he told you your order got shipped, then it is either normal that it has not arrived after two weeks, or something wrong happened with the mailing service.
Did I tell you when I shipped it?
Australia takes longer than other countries. I've had a few problems with Australia before (order got back to me even when the adress was perfectly fine) but in the end every order have been received by the buyer so don't worry, it shouldn't be too long Smile
edit: I was worried maybe I had forgotten to ship your order, but you got a dragoon GT (with other stuff) and I remember putting the sticker sheet in a flattened carton box so that the sticker sheet won't get damaged Wink So no worries.
hahah good times eh, Beynval?
Hahahhaha Wink
Oh well, some pictures of Advance Striker as requested Smile

[Image: img0017wg.jpg]
[Image: img0018gp.jpg]
[Image: img0019us.jpg]
(Jan. 27, 2010  12:53 PM)Beynval Wrote: Did I tell you when I shipped it?
Australia takes longer than other countries. I've had a few problems with Australia before (order got back to me even when the adress was perfectly fine) but in the end every order have been received by the buyer so don't worry, it shouldn't be too long Smile
edit: I was worried maybe I had forgotten to ship your order, but you got a dragoon GT (with other stuff) and I remember putting the sticker sheet in a flattened carton box so that the sticker sheet won't get damaged Wink So no worries.

Right then, I'll wait a while longer. Been wanting these blades for a long time Tongue_out

EDIT: And they have arrived. Took 3 weeks, but finally got my Dragoon GT and V2. Thanks.
Everyone should buy from Beynval! He's always got the best prices and the best attitude.
Beynval is probably the best seller in the WBO and although he has now officially ruined me, I now have a nearly complete collection of HMS beys (including recolors). I'm now trying to find the will (and the funds) to restart my plastic collection, but I know that Beynval will always have something to tempt me with. Honestly, everyone should buy from Beynval, he's the best! (Please deplete his stock before I go crazy Gasp)
(Feb. 08, 2010  4:36 AM)Karlxps Wrote: Everyone should buy from Beynval! He's always got the best prices and the best attitude.
Beynval is probably the best seller in the WBO and although he has now officially ruined me, I now have a nearly complete collection of HMS beys (including recolors). I'm now trying to find the will (and the funds) to restart my plastic collection, but I know that Beynval will always have something to tempt me with. Honestly, everyone should buy from Beynval, he's the best! (Please deplete his stock before I go crazy Gasp)

He truly is Smile
how much for the dragoon v2?
(Feb. 09, 2010  11:31 PM)Cyan Blue Wrote: how much for the dragoon v2?
Read the opening post.
(Aug. 12, 2009  9:09 PM)Beynval Wrote: You can ask here the condition of the used beyblades or request pictures. For the rest such as offers, shipping details, etc., PM me.

PM him an offer/read the OP next time
When you put the "New in box ( NIB )" category, which Gaia Dragoon were you talking about?

Where you talking about the one from this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATjqmWYGmm8
Yes that would be the one cause if he was talking about any other gaia dragoon he would have wrote v, g or ms after the name.
I WANT TO BUY THE Dragoon MS UV !!!! GrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrin !! xD
Please..... Cute

Thanks
CokeWithCherry
(Mar. 20, 2010  9:57 PM)CokeWithCherry Wrote: I WANT TO BUY THE Dragoon MS UV !!!! GrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrin !! xD
Please..... Cute

Thanks
CokeWithCherry

...You have to pm him. Read the op.
how much is shipping to malysia cause i might buy dragoon v2 or cyber dragoon or trypio of ebay if you can put them there im not making a deal im just saying sumday
Use paypal it's the same thing you use to buy things off ebay! Also he as to have an address to get a shipping quote.
What's the condition of Dragoon GT, Dragoon S, Wolborg 4 and Burning Kerberous?
Thanks.
Do have a whole lot for sale? lol. Interested buyer
beynval i have sent you a pm some days ago...
Waiting for an answer,thanks
(Mar. 29, 2010  1:46 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: beynval i have sent you a pm some days ago...
Waiting for an answer,thanks

Yeah, me too. Maybe he's busy or something.
If I'm not replying to you even though you sent several PMs, it probably means I'm either not interessed in your offer or don't have the beyblade anymore.
In the pm I haven t said any offer i only asked you if you have a dragoon msuv because i want to buy it ..even if you haven t one it is good education if you answered me..I didn t send a second pm because I tought you were busy ..but if you read my pm and you didn t want to reply it is not a problem ! I will not die because I have not a dragoon msuv!thanks for the attention and sorry for my bad English ..you know I m italian! Bye
(Mar. 29, 2010  3:34 PM)Beynval Wrote: If I'm not replying to you even though you sent several PMs, it probably means I'm either not interessed in your offer or don't have the beyblade anymore.

Well, I kinda made an offer, but it's not my final. Or don't you have those blades anymore?