[Selling]  VALENTIN'S AWESOME BEYSALE!

I want to buy the dragoon MSUV in NIB are the item are ready in stock??? if ready mail me in PM me please i really want DRAGOON MSUV
No, how about you PM him with an offer if you want it?
Why don't pm him and actually see if he still has them cause that list on the first page is months old.
(Apr. 05, 2010  12:03 AM)megablader2 Wrote: Why don't pm him and actually see if he still has them cause that list on the first page is months old.

I PMed him before I actually posted in the thread lol.

I posted in the thread because I saw that he sometimes doesn't respond to PMs...
Metal Driger and Gaia Dragoon.
What would you want for those?
(Apr. 05, 2010  12:11 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Metal Driger and Gaia Dragoon.
What would you want for those?
You have to send him a private message, as he wrote in the first post ...
(Mar. 29, 2010  3:34 PM)Beynval Wrote: If I'm not replying to you even though you sent several PMs, it probably means I'm either not interessed in your offer or don't have the beyblade anymore.

Also, "HOW MUCH FOFR DARK EFFIGY MS LOLLL 4$? ?!?!?!? I DONT HAVE PAYPAL".

But if you're serious and have paypal, Pm me and make sure to notify it. Smile
so since your not responding to me you dont have cyber dragoon battle spec anymore?
You're right. I sold it already a long time ago ;((((
(Apr. 05, 2010  2:17 AM)Beynval Wrote: You're right. I sold it already a long time ago ;((((
If you find time you should really update the first post though, hah.
Can you update the first post cause it really makes it a hassle to buy from you cause people don't know what you have to sell! Also can you reply to my pm please?
I'm sorry! Some day between now and saturday, I will be updating this thread with what I still have and pictures Smile Stay tuned!
Awesome. It wouldn't be that much of a problem if you actually answered your PMs.
(Apr. 05, 2010  9:51 PM)ArgorokKing Wrote: do you have any more quetz?
He just said that he would update his list this week if he can. You can wait to see what remains.
(Apr. 05, 2010  10:00 PM)ArgorokKing Wrote: i thought benyval was a girl?
alright
Do not take his profile seriously hah. He is not thirteen-years-old either.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Yeah man. He sells Bey to help support his family. ;[
that's right never trust on a profile ^^ well I know anyway Tongue_out I've got *it* in skype HA-HA ! can't wait to see what's coming Grin
Updated the OP! Pictures will come later today Smile
This is a dumb question but do you sell these through ebay or something else?