[Selling]  VALENTIN'S AWESOME BEYSALE!

(May. 28, 2010  11:01 AM)megablader2 Wrote: He's not selling any MFB. Read more carefully, all the things he is selling are on the first page.

It never hurts to ask.

I PMed him for metal faces a while ago when they weren't up in this thread and he had some to spare.
Yes but he didn't read the thread. If he'd read the OP thorougly he wouldn't have needed to ask.
Wolborg MS and Bloody Devil MS how much and any pics?
Why are you only accepting USD? I thought you were Canadian according to your page you are. Can I request to see the NIB Dragoon MS, Red Driger MS, and Dragoon F
Sorry, I've already sold it ;(
cant i request a picture of the magical ape ms and if you can the launcher too
(Aug. 12, 2009  9:09 PM)Valentin Wrote: Hi everyone! Here is the stuff I have available for sale! (Last updated 10/04/10)

Before you go through the list, here are a few rules that must be respected at all times in order to make the transaction simplier to both of us:
-You must have paypal; I don't accept any other kind of payment.
-Only contact me if you have the money ready.
-Only contact me if you're serious about buying.
-I don't give prices; YOU have to make me an offer in USD.
Read first post.
hmmmmm that white driger ms is tempting me..............
no must stay away........
Hey Valentin,
I sent you a PM asking this too. What colour is gabriel and is it the takara or hasbro version. Please post pics of Trygator (if it's still in stock) and Gabriel. Smile
P.S I do have paypal with the money ready
Thanks,
Beymaster7
I have a takara silver gabriel. However I am for the moment not considering selling it, unless you do have a good price for it Smile
Trygator is pretty much mint.
TRGATOR? HO carp wow please post a flipping pic

EDIT: dont u have a magical ape ms?
PM'd You Wink
P.S If you are not happy about the offered price then please please PM back so we can sort out an agreement, Thanks!
pm you. reply back so we can agree on stuff
Hey guys, just found a NIB Wolborg MS.
Send me an offer if any of you are interessed Smile
Could I please see some photos of the used Dragoon MS ? Also how good is the condition of it ?
yoyo. found a couple used DEMS and Wolborg MS.
15$ for one if you pay before monday. Open to negotiations. PM me Smile
OH AND SEXY used DRAGOON MS FOR 20$ IF YOU PAY BEFORE MONDAY.
YEYEE.
SOLD OUT THANK YOU.

WHO WANTS USED DRAGOON GT FOR 10$
STICKERS WORN, STILL SEXY.
SHOOT PM.
WHO WANTS DROP GORGEOUS NIB BLACK DRAGOON MF AND NIB ORANGE DRAGOON MF!
RARE OCCASION/BEST PRICES ON MARKET. WOOTTTTTTTT
SOLD THANK YOU
PURPLE NIB DRANZER MS FOR 12$ IF YOU PAY BEFORE MONDAY!!!
SOLD THANK YOU.
Omg.. so many stuff. I shouldve just gave you 60 and get all those 3 with 1 NIB.
: man i wont be able to Unhappy all i need is a Dragoon MS RC. Do you sell parts Valentin?