[Selling]  Selling Metal driger!

Is the Grip Attacker still reserved for me? o.O
DragoonRoks: thanks I will certainly since I'm trading with another blitzkrieg bladers member it should be good. Thanks

BlazeWheeler: Yes for a week unless we reach an agreement.
Unleashed : np also is dragoon ms reversed for me ?
Ummm no since
1. No one PM'd me for a reserve
2. I'm not selling yet
3. I don't know if I will be selling it at all.
Why are you listing the title of this thread as Selling *Dragoon MS and Grip Attacker* then ?
That's what the astrik's are for, like under certain conditions. That's what they are used for and I AM selling it for a good enough offer and dragoon grip attacker was booked by blaze. So it fits the title
Looking for a hasbro jumping base that has the lime green tiger defenser... otherwise the ENTIRE bey
I have a see through Driger with its launcher and ripcord in MINT condition, and a Silver stickered recoloured Driger that is very worn. PM me if you want them.
Updated for 2 sold items, dragoon g not sold, ***purple dranzer ms not sold***
offer on the violet dranzerSmile
Its actully on Ebay so i would think you make an offer on Ebay
oh.,,,..... i dont have ebay, but its his and he wouldnt of posted it on here if he was advertizing for it. would he?
Umm that's why I put (Ebay) Next to it but if no one gets it tell me ur offer.
alright just pm me if no one buys it.
Dranzer ms is for sale on the wbo now so send me offers. Don't ask for prices
NOT SELLING MFB ANYMORE JUST PLASTICS AND HMS
Dragoon ms for sale and special after xmas offer
Added more beys to want list, need earth virgo, burn fireblaze, vulcan horseus and grand ketos
Dragoon grip attacker will be traded to Blaze Wheeler as soon as Thursday if anyone has anything I want and is willing to trade u have until then