[Selling]  Selling Metal driger!

Selling galaxy pegasis again! Any offers?
Just wondering why r u evening selling blades anyway?
I don't need these. Already have my combos. And I'm collecting drigers cuz it's my favorite bey and need to save money for a car.
hey unleashed i got like a really used driger orignial
Do u mean driger S? Post a pic If u don't know.
Updated of what I want, added mint dranzer ms (purple)
Bump For a BIG update. Many new things added
Dranzer MS purple has been booked.
Mint Dranzer Gt has been booked
Updated wants and need to sell. Will set prices after November 24th or sooner
Updated with prices, kinda low cost for some
will you trade me ray unicorn for my blue launcher grip? i am gravity orion except i changed my name.
(Dec. 01, 2010  9:14 PM)ModelFX Wrote: will you trade me ray unicorn for my blue launcher grip? i am gravity orion except i changed my name.

....No i just traded it for a dragoon ms
Galaxy Pegasus and aurora Ray unicorno have been sold. (Officially)
Updated with dragoon ms and grip attacker. READ OP!!!
Hey Unleashed are u looking for driger f the half recolour ones cause i know some who sell for 10$ USD and $5 dollar shipping any where in us and internatl $ 8
(Dec. 09, 2010  1:28 AM)DragoonRoks Wrote: Hey Unleashed are u looking for driger f the half recolour ones cause i know some who sell for 10$ USD and $5 dollar shipping any where in us and internatl $ 8

Yes i am, well if its the green and silver one idk b/c my friend is trading me that one. But it derpends on the condition
ill give you a link to his youtube channel you can ask what he sell he has alot stuff http://www.youtube.com/user/keyblader007 ask him for pictures if u wanna see what bey you wanna buy also he selling NIB Black Driger G For 20