[Selling]  Selling Metal driger!

(Feb. 11, 2011  5:54 AM)Zeox Wrote: Still got that purple Dranzer MS?

Nope, sold it for $57 on eBay.
What will you trade for a storm pegasis 100RF in pretty good condition(will put up picture)?
check out my thread plz unleashed i see u wanted storm pegasis,i can sell for 9.99$ shipping inclusive as well as other hasbro beys for the same price. link=http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-abhicherath-s-shop-of-beys?pid=547547#pid547547
(Feb. 14, 2011  2:32 PM)abhicherath Wrote: check out my thread plz unleashed i see u wanted storm pegasis,i can sell for 9.99$ shipping inclusive as well as other hasbro beys for the same price. link=http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-abhicherath-s-shop-of-beys?pid=547547#pid547547

I can get them for $7.06 at target. It's just as like an extra for a trade.
Bump, I'm buying all this for a good price
i have a jumping base full bey what are you willing to trade for it? I want the sonking attack stadium if you have it and are willing to trade it and im also in cali
(Feb. 23, 2011  5:28 AM)Natanaru Wrote: i have a jumping base full bey what are you willing to trade for it? I want the sonking attack stadium if you have it and are willing to trade it and im also in cali

A stadium for a bey? No, pick some beys u want and I will pick one with the same value. And pm me.
those beys r sick if u still had basalt horigium,hell kerbics,and flame byxis i would defenently by them.:\
Just wondering why are you selling all your beys?
(Feb. 26, 2011  11:03 PM)Gucci_Mane Wrote: Just wondering why are you selling all your beys?
Money towards my first car. Starting drivers ed March 19th so yeah. im also kinda growing out of them.
(Feb. 27, 2011  3:39 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: I wished you sell your beys cheaply D=

I probably will, like the first generation beys will be $15 with shipping. Idk about 2nd season. Around $20-$25
I'm interested in ketos and beafowl...pm me
I updated what has been confirmed sold in my trades.
what is that bey to the right of gravity persius
(Mar. 07, 2011  7:13 PM)Medadandmom Wrote: what is that bey to the right of gravity persius

Galaxy Cancer D125HF.
Do you mean every beyblade in the picture is $17 together?
(Mar. 11, 2011  7:35 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Do you mean every beyblade in the picture is $17 together?

No each bey is.
Did you Really think all those Beys would be $17 Use common sense.
If it includes shipping, it is cheap. But I don't think that is the case...
There is like 25 Beys left. It would be Insanity to sell them for $17. With or Without Postage.

Might Pm you.