[Selling]  Selling Metal driger!

Buying Flame Libra T125ES, Galaxy Pegasis and Aquario 105F
I really want Mitsuya Cider Earth Aquila in blue only. Name ur price or wat u need.
i will trade you as hasbro posion serpant for any pre hws like pegasus or bull
what would you trade for a aries145d i dont want a rock leone
30€ shipped(including traking number) for the blue earth aquila.
I do have also the purple(mf earh aquila 100 HF/S) and the green one if you are interessed

EDIT : picture of all the blades I have left(some of them are gone now, but the non rare beyblade are really cheap like 5 € each)
http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/9797/pc260067.jpg
(Jan. 01, 2011  7:41 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: Does need to be MFB

yes
(Jan. 01, 2011  7:37 PM)scipio132 Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2011  7:41 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: Does need to be MFB

yes

Sorry then i cant.

Also to Gianmarco.93: Is ur price in GBP or Euros. that symbol always confuses me Tongue_out and if it has the different stickers does that mean it its not 5€ ??
Those currency signs clearly look different. o.o
Euros is the E like symbol with 2 lines in the middle.
Pounds = £
Bump, I will sEll the rest of my beys that haven't been bidded on/reserved in my shop for $55.
$4 shipping with in U.S.
$7 shipping for Canada and Mexico
$9 shipping anywhere else.

I will also be willing to sell the beys seperately for a cheap price with shipping
(Nov. 05, 2010  12:19 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: Prices are references

Prices are w/o shipping. PM about where u live for a guarntee price. Tracking number is extra. And i will give individual pics of items too. All of my beys are either Takara, Sonokong, or Hasbro, unless stated otherwise. I will trade for any driger but PM me with pictures if you will trade.Shipping With-in the the U.S is AROUND $3, PM me for out-of-country orders. Will reserve/book beys for up to a week

I will accept cash being mailed but prefer paypal.

WILL SHIP WORLDWIDE

Selling

Dragoon MS-MINT Condition (Scanned Stickers)- (OFFERED $140 FOR THIS AND DRAGOON GRIP ATTACKER)

Dragoon Grip Attacker-(No stickers, MINT)- (SEE DRAGOON MS)
Mint Purple Dranzer MS Top and Bottom

Plastics
Dranzer GT (1 has no clips (SOLD), 1 is full bey/working,TT Hongli, Mint)
Dranzer F (TT Hongli, Mint) (SOLD)
Dragoon G (blue used)
Dragoon G (white mint)
Dragoon S (Very Used) (SOLD)
Dranzer S (worn Stickers, Excellent condition)(SOLD)
Strata Dragoon G (SOLD)

Trading for/BUYING:

Nightmere Rex
Rock Giraffe
Blue Mitsuya Cider Earth Aquila
Tornado Hercleo
Stardust Pegasis
Cyber Pegasis
Galaxy Pegasis
Flame libra
Counter Leone
Thermal Pisces
Thermal Lacerta
Bakushin Sasanoo
Rock Orso
Aquario 105F
Aries 145D
Rock Scorpio/Escolpio
Poison Serpent
(3x) Storm Pegasis
RF/R2F Tip/CS
Earth Virgo
Vulcan Horseus
Grand Ketos
Crystal Driger
Shadow Driger (Any)
Driger V2 (Original)
HASBRO Jumping Base (ENTIRE BEY)
ANY LIMITED EDITION/RECOLOR DRIGER

Conditions aren't a huge deal, just state the condition and a pic of it would be great.

how much for that white dragoon g and are u looking for a burn phoenix by any chance cause i have two
U didnt need to qoute everything, u could have just posted and its on ebay. and yes im looking for one.
Updated op with more beys I need and almost everything is sold! Have my Dranzer ms for sale and will be recieving strata dragoon g which I will be selling.
Super Big Price cut for dranzer ms purple edition. $30 plus shipping. Also I no longer need Earth Virgo, Poison Serpent, or Thermal Pisces. But now I need Killer Beafowl Plus I might be selling galaxy cancer D125HF. if someone is interested then post and I will put up a pic and officially sell it.
Selling Flame Gemios 100CS and Rock Libra 100WD
Still got that purple Dranzer MS?