[Selling]  SELLING: Beyblade 4D double pack

Look this isn't good enough. You are constantly blanking my PM's, you never notify me about your changes - I'm expecting a tracking number AS PROOF AS EVEN SELLING as well as making sure it arrives. Furthermore if it is lost via tracking, Royal Mail offers 100 times item compensation. Bad choice? It would have arrived.

Good Day? Not really, it seems as if your trying to brush too much aside.
Something seems a bit fishie, however I cannot give any opinions to persuade others seeing how I have no experiance with this seller...
Fishie?? I what Way My Dear (Irish Voice)

Sorry Never Heard Of Ya
what does gbp stand for?
I've contacted Royal Mail and they have confirmed that no packages have been sent to my address from your location and date.

So when were you going to tell me you never sent the items out? - Oh wait, you said you DID send them out - But clearly you didn't, which is why your so eager to refund my money?

Hmmph.
Right so it's extremely obvious now. Your posts are completely different to that of our PMs. You try and act all nice in public, and in PMs you go barking ridiculous.

You were going to refund my money pretty easily - Extremely easily even, for many reasons I know of.

Now you accuse me of scamming you to hide the fact that you have not sent out the item.

I expect my full refund or I will write in detail the situation properly so that all WBO members can see your manipulative game.
Just take it up with paypal. Every time I call paypal, they are very quick to help me sort things out. Paypal will contact him, which is much more efficient than your contacting him, obviously.
wheredo you live?
Umm Do You Know How Much of A drama Queen You Are Being I can Give You Your tracking Number Then You Can read and WEEP go your inbox Control_ Your Number Will Be there I didnt give it to you at first cos i thought you would never give me such GRIEF!!

You should even praise whatever you believe in that im requesting to give you a refund here but i will not proceed unt that package arrives to your home As the Address given:

I blocked Out Important parts of the address due to customer protection

Argh!!
(Jun. 04, 2011  5:06 AM)Wonderweiss Wrote: Umm Do You Know How Much of A drama Queen You Are Being I can Give You Your tracking Number Then You Can read and WEEP go your pms Control_ Your Number Will Be there I didnt give it to you at first cos i thought you would never give me such GRIEF!!!
That's a terrible reason. Do they not know what customer service is in the UK or do you just like to make excuses? You should have just given it to him right away like any good seller would. If he paid for it, why would you deny him of that?
OMFG IF I AM GIVING IT TO HIM NOW SO HE CAN SEE I HAVE SENT IT AND I AM NOT LYING THEN WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU COMING FROM!!!

ALL INFO IS GOING TO BE SENT TO HIM!!!

FOR PEATS SAKE!!
Jan 23 2011 11:53 AM

Did no one look at that date? L'Drago Destroy wasn't even out then.
control_ doesnt lie cuz he dont trust you i dont trust you
(Jun. 04, 2011  9:29 AM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote: Jan 23 2011 11:53 AM

Yet the seller said it was sent? Makes no sense.
(Jun. 04, 2011  9:29 AM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote: Jan 23 2011 11:53 AM

I cannot guarantee this seller's reliability, but I just want to make you notice that the date of the opening post is due to the fact that we told him to use his other thread, because you should not have multiple topics for you in the Selling & Trading forum. The other topics he had made were dated in May, which is perfectly reasonable considering L Drago Destroy was released in April.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-SELLING-...-Twin-Pack
Mate... Where's my tracking number then? There is no message from you including one. And you just said earlier that you used Economy which DOESN'T come with the tracking number.

Clear lie.

Quote:You should even praise whatever you believe in that im requesting to give you a refund here but i will not proceed unt that package arrives to your home As the Address givenUncertain
This doesn't make sense. Your saying you will only refund me once the package arrives at the address given. Why on earth would you need to refund me and it's clearly not going to. It's been over 2 weeks, you live 5 KILOMETERS AWAY. Royal Mail always has posters in their Post offices guaranteeing 1-2 day delivery within London.

The information of my address you gave is more than enough for anyone to easily find my address... I mean are you serious? *inchley Road (there is only ONE road with inchley in it in London)... Wow - Literally anyone can find my address now. Can a mod please remove that information?

Come on that's a huge invasion of my privacy - Revealing my address in public isn't great on my behalf is it. Not that blocking off the least important letters makes a difference.

Nothing your saying is making any sense whatsoever.

EDIT: You ALWAYS tell different information on private messaging. First you call me a scammer, then you give various excuses, you said you hadn't had enough money to pay for tracking, therefore you got economy, now you say you can give me the tracking number weeks on. It should have arrived the day after you sent it out. You turn a blind eye when my parents want to talk to yours on the phone...
There is a clear sense of failing manipulation from WonderWeiss, This person is definitely decieving. I was present when ControL_ placed the order. What do mods think of this?
(Jun. 04, 2011  10:59 PM)ControL_s SouL_ Wrote: There is a clear sense of failing manipulation from WonderWeiss, This person is definitely decieving. I was present when ControL_ placed the order. What do mods think of this?

Obviously we're monitoring the situation, but most of the replies here from outsiders are really unhelpful and meaningless. It's cool you're showing support, but it's not particularly appropriate since you're just adding fuel to the fire.

Any other irrelevant input here will receive warnings; I'm keeping this open at the moment only because ControL_ and Wonderweiss do seem to be having a conversation here.
Still no reply from Wonderweiss, he has returned to view this thread multiple times yet has no replied... Looks like he's run off with the $30 that belongs to the WBO.
(Jun. 08, 2011  5:31 PM)ControL_ Wrote: Still no reply from Wonderweiss, he has returned to view this thread multiple times yet has no replied... Looks like he's run off with the $30 that belongs to the WBO.

Why did you not create a Paypal dispute yet ?
I was thinking of buying from him. The prices for ControL_ were too good to be true.

Just wondering if Wonderweiss still has the receipt you get after giving the package to the post office.
It's taking slightly longer since Wonderweiss told me to pay by gift, paypal wanted to confirm it was a buying, where he may be in trouble now for not putting "sale" option other than "gift" where he should have been charged. Otherwise i'm providing an email with proof of non-sent item.

I have been emailing some too which takes longer than calling in.
I did tell everyone not to buy of wonderweiss.....he scammed me back a few months ago for 24 quid...i cnt remember

He is NOT RELIABLE
I saw the thread where he scammed you - He lied there too...

Let me say, he is not replying to the Paypal dispute, the 4 week waiting process for me is almost complete.