[Selling]  Kai edits sale

(Nov. 17, 2020  4:06 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: What are all the parts you have left?
I can only see the layers and like 3 drivers and one disc
Everything but master Diabolos and victory valkyrie
Selling of my beyblade garbage but one bey

Maiden is to be print then be on display
Bump now adding yugioh meta decks to this list.

Ok guys now since I sold most of my mfb stuff now I want every dbz super card on this list
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1M8te...p=drivesdk
Bump last day for my burst stuff cause i am gonna keep if you guys don't want it.
Why do you keep changing your profile pic to that wierd guy covered in tattoos?
(Dec. 03, 2020  5:28 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Why do you keep changing your profile pic to that wierd guy covered in tattoos?
Bro he is my favorite singer(Oliver Sykes). How would you like it if i call your profile pic weird.
(Dec. 03, 2020  7:09 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  5:28 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Why do you keep changing your profile pic to that wierd guy covered in tattoos?
Bro he is my favorite singer(Oliver Sykes). How would you like it if i call your profile pic weird.

ngl both yall pfps are weird, but yours less than his
(Dec. 03, 2020  7:22 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  7:09 PM)kai edits Wrote: Bro he is my favorite singer(Oliver Sykes). How would you like it if i call your profile pic weird.

ngl both yall pfps are weird, but yours less than his

lol says the one who has leone as hif pfp
Oliver Sykes is my idol lol
(Dec. 03, 2020  7:23 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  7:22 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: ngl both yall pfps are weird, but yours less than his

lol says the one who has leone as hif pfp

says the one who has a wolf was his pfp (sorry but your prp is weird)
(Dec. 03, 2020  7:33 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  7:23 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: lol says the one who has leone as hif pfp

says the one who has a wolf was his pfp (sorry but your prp is weird)

says the one who has mr. trying to steal the star fragment
(Dec. 03, 2020  7:34 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  7:33 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: says the one who has a wolf was his pfp (sorry but your prp is weird)

says the one who has mr. trying to steal the star fragment

Ya I do...a cool dragon emeperor who is the second strongest blader in all of beyblade franchise. Cool unlike a animated wolf prp
(Dec. 03, 2020  7:35 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  7:34 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: says the one who has mr. trying to steal the star fragment

Ya I do...a cool dragon emeperor who is the second strongest blader in all of beyblade franchise. Cool unlike a animated wolf prp

Thats a big fat lie. Where is their proof he is the 2nd strongest blader in all of the beyblade franchise.
(Dec. 03, 2020  7:36 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  7:35 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Ya I do...a cool dragon emeperor who is the second strongest blader in all of beyblade franchise. Cool unlike a animated wolf prp

Thats a big fat lie. Where is their proof he is the 2nd strongest blader in all of the beyblade franchise.

he literally can match agaisnt 50 percent of a god that can destroy world's power. Not even saying he only lost 2 times. Once to a god, and once to Gingka when HE WAS BEING CONTROLLED BY THE DARK POWER. Even with him being controlled by one of the most drangerous forces, he still overcame it. These are not feats any other blader could achieve
(Dec. 03, 2020  7:09 PM)kai edits Wrote:

Because mine isn’t wierd. And I’m not saying urs is. I’m saying the guy in it is wierd. And if you called my pfp weird that’s saying beyblade, dragons, free, and valt are wierd. And I’m sure you wouldn’t wanna do that now bye.
(Dec. 03, 2020  7:39 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  7:36 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Thats a big fat lie. Where is their proof he is the 2nd strongest blader in all of the beyblade franchise.

he literally can match agaisnt 50 percent of a god that can destroy world's power. Not even saying he only lost 2 times. Once to a god, and once to Gingka when HE WAS BEING CONTROLLED BY THE DARK POWER. Even with him being controlled by one of the most drangerous forces, he still overcame it. These are not feats any other blader could achieve

Your missing something.......
(Dec. 03, 2020  7:39 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  7:39 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: he literally can match agaisnt 50 percent of a god that can destroy world's power. Not even saying he only lost 2 times. Once to a god, and once to Gingka when HE WAS BEING CONTROLLED BY THE DARK POWER. Even with him being controlled by one of the most drangerous forces, he still overcame it. These are not feats any other blader could achieve

Your missing something.......

what?
(Dec. 03, 2020  7:40 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  7:39 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Your missing something.......

what?

Your forgetting Tyson
(Dec. 03, 2020  7:40 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  7:40 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: what?

Your forgetting Tyson

Lets see. Tyson vrs RYuga. RYuga would whoop him
(Dec. 03, 2020  7:41 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  7:40 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Your forgetting Tyson

Lets see. Tyson vrs RYuga. RYuga would whoop him

Sure sure as if
(Dec. 03, 2020  7:41 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  7:41 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Lets see. Tyson vrs RYuga. RYuga would whoop him

Sure sure as if

lets compare. Ryuga mastered a power which is said that it destroy armies. He fought agaisnt 50 percent of A GOD"S power. Ryuga will win no matter what u say
(Dec. 03, 2020  7:44 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  7:41 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Sure sure as if

lets compare. Ryuga mastered a power which is said that it destroy armies. He fought agaisnt 50 percent of A GOD"S power. Ryuga will win no matter what u say

But Ryuga doesnt have the blader spirit
(Dec. 03, 2020  7:44 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  7:44 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: lets compare. Ryuga mastered a power which is said that it destroy armies. He fought agaisnt 50 percent of A GOD"S power. Ryuga will win no matter what u say

But Ryuga doesnt have the blader spirit

dude plz listen. How did he master his bey then? Gingka himself stated in metal fury that Ryuga has a stronger blader spirit after ryuga destroyed him, yuki, and kyoya at a mountain. What's more? l drago destructor was so powerful it forced a village to believe that destructor l drago was a GOD. A feat that tyson would never manage
(Dec. 03, 2020  7:47 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  7:44 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: But Ryuga doesnt have the blader spirit

dude plz listen. How did he master his bey then? Gingka himself stated in metal fury that Ryuga has a stronger blader spirit after ryuga destroyed him, yuki, and kyoya at a mountain. What's more? l drago destructor was so powerful it forced a village to believe that destructor l drago was a GOD. A feat that tyson would never manage

Trust me its true Ryuga did master his bey and he became one with L-Drago but there is way more to that.
(Dec. 03, 2020  7:49 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  7:47 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: dude plz listen. How did he master his bey then? Gingka himself stated in metal fury that Ryuga has a stronger blader spirit after ryuga destroyed him, yuki, and kyoya at a mountain. What's more? l drago destructor was so powerful it forced a village to believe that destructor l drago was a GOD. A feat that tyson would never manage

Trust me its true Ryuga did master his bey and he became one with L-Drago but there is way more to that.

ok I will end the friendly (argument between friends) argument by saying that MFB power levels are just higher than G-revolution. Its okay if u think tyson is better and powerful then ryuga. We each have different opinions