[Selling]  Cooljoes Beyblade sale

Hey WBO members,

I have many New Takara Beyblades up for sale on eBay.

I won’t list them all at once, so check on a regular basis so you don’t miss any!

Visit my eBay account to see all my Listings if you’re Interested.

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/cooljoe-uk

I ship worldwide and provide postage discounts for multi purchases.

Any Questions please ask.

Thanks
Holy carp, Jiraiya! Not bad prices either. Anyway you could get your hands on MFB?
I hope to be taking request soon, so possible yes!! Which ones you after?
Well, it depends on your prices obviously, but it is nice for you to come here to the forums Grin. A Good thing to look for the BB-22 Reshuffle Set, along with all of the new Hybrid System blades as no-one on ebay has those yet.
I'll do my best to provide the best prices. And thanks for the names, I keep an eye out.
I knew I recognized the name! Pinching_eyes_2 I've seen your stuff around for a while, just never got around to it because I'm a little short at the moment.....^^;
Your in the same boat as most Unhappy including me...
Well, I'm glad I didn't blow all of the cash I was willing to spend on the Pegasis DX Set XD

I need one more hms part for a complete upper attack combo :3
I might bid on Jiraiya as well...
Hey, if you could get Flame Saggitario, Rock Leone and Dark Bull, that would be great, thanks in advance Giga.
(Jul. 10, 2009  8:23 AM)Giga Wrote: Hey, if you could get Flame Saggitario, Rock Leone and Dark Bull, that would be great, thanks in advance Giga.

Ill do my best to find them Stupid
The following has just been listed,

Wolborg MS
Torch Pegasus
Dark Effigy MS
Advance Averager MS

If your Interested View my ebay page

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/cooljoe-uk

Thanks!
Aw sweet been wanting torch pegasus for ages. Would buy jiraya but that's gonna go to like £30 at least. Can you put up a list of the blades you're gonna sell if it ain't too much trouble.
Dragoon MS
Dragoon MS (Red)
Dranzer MS
Dranzer GT (Lights and Sounds)
Jiraiya MS
Wolborg MS
Dark Effigy MS
Advance Averager
Driger G
Wolborg 4
Torch Pegasus

Thats all of them at the moment.
Don't see the red Dragoon MS...
My bad, I didn't read your previous post carefully enough.
Would any one be Interested in buying Dranzer GT light and sounds type?? I got a few don't know if its worth selling on eBay.
Aha, I would love one but I'm abstaining from buying beyblades for the moment. Although I cannot speak for the whole of the forum, I doubt that anyone apart from me would really want one of those things....
awww man sucks for me cuz when you convert it to CAD dollars its pretty pricey for a single blade
(Jul. 10, 2009  7:50 PM)Cooljoe-uk Wrote: Would any one be Interested in buying Dranzer GT light and sounds type?? I got a few don't know if its worth selling on eBay.

I wouldn't spend too much time on those. They were never that good, and there really isn't a demand for them. They don't have a very high turnover rate on ebay unless mixed in with more useful blades.
(Jul. 10, 2009  8:37 PM)Khel Wrote: I wouldn't spend too much time on those. They were never that good, and there really isn't a demand for them. They don't have a very high turnover rate on ebay unless mixed in with more useful blades.

Cool. Thanks for Info Stupid
O_O Nice price for DE, I would do it if I hadn't got the ar in a random booster.
SWEET! I got DEMS!! Pleasure doing business with you again, Cooljoe Grin