[Selling]  Cooljoes Beyblade sale

£20 for the HMS set! That's a really good deal.
(Aug. 06, 2009  7:01 PM)Cooljoe-uk Wrote: The following has been listed;

HMS Custom Grip
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...0409172941

Dual Shooter String
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...0409171942

HMS Twin Battle Double Shooter Set
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...0409184286

Thanks!

Giga, bear in mind that these are auctions and are likely to go up ...

But a String Shooter ... I've been dying to pick one up ever since I lost the string; it's really annoyed me ever since. Cheers Cooljoe.
Man, your stock is absolutely wild! Keep it up Smile
Got any used beyblades that you might sell? Your prices are cheap compared to others but too high fo rme. x_x
(Aug. 07, 2009  9:22 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Man, your stock is absolutely wild! Keep it up Smile

You ain't seen nothing yet Smug

(Aug. 07, 2009  9:24 PM)Medz Wrote: Got any used beyblades that you might sell? Your prices are cheap compared to others but too high fo rme. x_x

I dont usually sell seconded handed goods. Its proberly best to get them from the forums.
(Aug. 07, 2009  10:14 PM)Cooljoe-uk Wrote: You ain't seen nothing yet Smug

Oh. My god, black wolborg ms is nothing to cooljoe, wow.
great stock dude but i ave one problem..back in like 05-06 when i still had loads of blades HMS only cost £7 in my local toystore...yet on ebay they cost like £20 ; ;!
i'd only seen black WBMS a few times, it's seriously sick
(Aug. 08, 2009  9:10 PM)Zarrox Skyblade Wrote: great stock dude but i ave one problem..back in like 05-06 when i still had loads of blades HMS only cost £7 in my local toystore...yet on ebay they cost like £20 ; ;!

Thanks for the complement. So, how much do they cost in your local Toystore now? Tongue_out

(Aug. 08, 2009  9:11 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i'd only seen black WBMS a few times, it's seriously sick

I was very Tempted to keep it. Smithicide
HMS Beyblades dont sell in toy stores anymore :c
Yeh they should and just re-design some or keep selling some more, but this isnt really the place to discuss this.
lol now? they dont sell em unfortunately but they sell v-force for about....£3.99...lol
by v-force i mean magnacore..but they only sell Dranzer v/v2 draciel v/v2 dragoon v2 driger v2 and flash leapord and vortex ape.
(Aug. 08, 2009  10:31 PM)Medz Wrote: Yeh they should and just re-design some or keep selling some more, but this isnt really the place to discuss this.

urmmm metal fight beyblade?
(Aug. 08, 2009  11:41 PM)Zarrox Skyblade Wrote: lol now? they dont sell em unfortunately but they sell v-force for about....£3.99...lol
by v-force i mean magnacore..but they only sell Dranzer v/v2 draciel v/v2 dragoon v2 driger v2 and flash leapord and vortex ape.

Errmm, where is this? I hope this isn't an exaggeration.

A lot of that stuff is pretty neat.
(Aug. 08, 2009  11:41 PM)Zarrox Skyblade Wrote: lol now? they dont sell em unfortunately but they sell v-force for about....£3.99...lol

I was being sarcastic. I would charge less for them but importing goods is quite a pricey process and then you get the ebay and paypal fees. :\
pretty cheap if you ever get a stardust pegasis wheel... i might buy it
to answer ur question heart in my local toys r us but i last checked like back in june..so i dunno if they still have it. but they sold te thunder rumbler stadium there for 9p....lol
I can get some Magnetic weight discs A-87. But before I do I want to know if anyone would be Interested in them. There are 2 in a pack and I'll proberly sell them for £4.99.
Damn ,Joe I can' t wait for those three blades ;_; . And I haven' t decided yet the one I will buy ;_;
Magnetic Weight Disks are for plastic blades only.
Joe how about some spark disks for Hms? If there are any for HMS?