[Selling]  Cooljoes Beyblade sale

(Jul. 15, 2009  12:37 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: I was wondering if you have any HMS Tornado Balance Stadiums Joe? I'd so love to get one. Also, do you accept USD? (May be a silly question, but I'd rather ask than not be sure)

I think this is it, Twin Battle Bey Double Shooter Set.
[Image: TwinBattleBeyDoubleShooterSet.jpg]

Im on all ebay sites. Heres the US version http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/cooljoe-uk Paypal will convert dollars into pounds when you pay though it. Stupid

EDIT: I forget to say, if thats the stadium you meant then yes. I also got some HMS Grips coming soon.
Sweet! Can't wait for those! Are those gonna be buy it now? How many are you supplying? Sorry about the questions.
Wowww, how on earth are you getting this stock?
I've only got one of the Twin Battle Bey Double Shooter Set coming, but its possible to get some more. As for the HMS Grips I have a few coming.

Its taken awhile to find people who still have beyblade stock, so im not just going give my source away. Wink
You are Jesus, aren't you. Serious I'm gonna be buying alot from you Grin
(Jul. 15, 2009  8:36 AM)Cooljoe-uk Wrote: I think this is it, Twin Battle Bey Double Shooter Set.
[Image: TwinBattleBeyDoubleShooterSet.jpg]

Im on all ebay sites. Heres the US version http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/cooljoe-uk Paypal will convert dollars into pounds when you pay though it. Stupid

EDIT: I forget to say, if thats the stadium you meant then yes. I also got some HMS Grips coming soon.

That looks like it cost a pretty penny. I really only want the stadium...I couldn't care less about the Beyblades D:
^Not even the blue recolour of Dragoon MS Tongue_out
Haha, nope. Actually, when I look at the picture better, that's just the HMS Balance Stadium. The one I'm looking for is HMS Tornado Balance with the Tornado Ridge. That's assuming, they aren't the same. If so, I have poor eyesight, or that's just a bad picture >.> Because it doesn't look like it has the Tornado Ridge based on the box.
That is the Tornado Balance Stadium. It has the Tornado Ridge.
i'd get dranzer MS for display reasons but im not betting on it as its already at £40
I was planning on getting a new one but I thought nahh.
You're incredibly fortunate to get those prices. Speechless
Yeah but when you exchange the currency to AUD then it's pretty expensive. Also, I already have a Dranzer MS though the Dragoon MSUV is tempting...
I meant to Cooljoe ... he is getting paid rather well for those items.
Yeah, that's true...Oh well, he is selling good HMS.
Im not suprised he's getting those prices tbh Grin
(Jul. 19, 2009  11:04 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I meant to Cooljoe ... he is getting paid rather well for those items.

Yeah true. I didn't expect to get that much. :\
Hey joe do you have Storm Pegasis, Dark Wolf, Dragoon Hms, and Dranzer ms?
He DID have Dragoon MSUV and Dranzer MS.... but now they're gone. He may have some more but I dunno...
My bad, I mean Dragoon MS UV, Oh and btw im new here xD.
Hey joe are you gonna start putting up mfb's?