[Selling]  Cooljoes Beyblade sale

*Looks at Wolborg MS*

Wow, nice price for a Wolborg MS

Can't buy it though...
there hms beyblades im looking for mfb beyblades
(Jul. 11, 2009  8:54 PM)brazman Wrote: there hms beyblades im looking for mfb beyblades

If he doesn't have what you want, why post in this topic?
The following has just been listed,

Dranzer GT (lights and sounds) lol
Dragoon MSUV

If your Interested View my ebay page

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/cooljoe-uk

Thanks!

P.s. May take awhile to show up in ebay's search engine.
what! those two are already gone. i never thought dranzer gt with lights and sounds would go out that fast
(Jul. 12, 2009  7:36 PM)Cooljoe-uk Wrote: P.s. May take awhile to show up in ebay's search engine.
ooooh never saw that
Ok guys Im looking to get some MFB's being they are in High demand.

These are following im looking at getting, if theres any missing you like to see then just say;

Storm Pegasis
Dark Bull
Wolf
Sagittario
Leone

Im only going to get the HYBRID WHEEL versions because theres so many of the starter ones on eBay as it is.
Wow, that's awesome Grin

Here's a list of all the Hybrid Wheel System beyblades released so far:

BB-28 Starter Storm Pegasis 105RF
BB-29 Starter Dark Wolf DF145FS
BB-30 Booster Rock Leone 145WB
BB-35 Booster Flame Sagittario C145S
BB-36 Metal Face
BB-40 Booster Dark Bull H145SD
(Jul. 13, 2009  11:56 AM)Aqua Wrote: Wow, that's awesome Grin

Here's a list of all the Hybrid Wheel System beyblades released so far:

BB-28 Starter Storm Pegasis 105RF
BB-29 Starter Dark Wolf DF145FS
BB-30 Booster Rock Leone 145WB
BB-35 Booster Flame Sagittario C145S
BB-36 Metal Face
BB-40 Booster Dark Bull H145SD

Wicked, thanks for the full names, I was struggling to figure out what the letters stood for. :\
can you add the BB-32 hybrid wheel match set and BB-41 Lightning LDrago 100HF thanks
(Jul. 13, 2009  12:35 PM)Muslimboi Wrote: BB-41 Lightning LDrago 100HF thanks
BB-43, but you should wait untill it is actually released ...
(Jul. 13, 2009  12:02 PM)Cooljoe-uk Wrote: Wicked, thanks for the full names, I was struggling to figure out what the letters stood for. :\

As long as it would cost me less than theintoy, I would definitely buy from you Grin
can u try and get rock leone cause you can't get them on ebay or theintoy. If you did i'd totally buy one thanks
(Jul. 13, 2009  1:18 PM)ZenX Wrote: As long as it would cost me less than theintoy, I would definitely buy from you Grin

Same, S Peg for under 30 bucks w/ shipping would be pretty sweet.
YES! That is great dude, can you try to get the boosters toward the £7 end of the scale?
If a wbo-member is trying to outbid me on that sweet nib dragoon msuv, lemme tell you one thing.

It will not happen. Grin
What would be the scale of the prices for the MFBs?

(Jul. 13, 2009  9:17 PM)Yugi Jyudai Wrote: If a wbo-member is trying to outbid me on that sweet nib dragoon msuv, lemme tell you one thing.

It will not happen. Grin

What if it is me? Eee
I just hope you guys realize this is Euros before you bid something crazy on it =P

Giga: I would carp bricks if he did.
i knew i was wrong hmmm BB-43 BB-43 BB-43
If you had MFB in stock, what would the prices be in comparison to the rare HMS you have?

If it's lower I'll definitely be buying a few Storm pegasis from you. Wink
[quote='t3haxle' pid='175759' dateline='1247533502']
I just hope you guys realize this is Euros before you bid something crazy on it =P

We are well aware that the prices are in pounds(not euros), still I already have one DGMSUV, therefore, I won't be bidding on it(Though I may have gone up to £45 for it, in case I didn't have one...)
Hey thanks for your Interest. I can't guarantee any prices at the moment. I’m trying to look for the best prices to buy them, but being there exclusive to Japan they are wearing quite a hefty price tag.
Oh and Joe, thanks for the DEMS along with everything else Grin the prices are nice! Especially the HMS lot Grin
I was wondering if you have any HMS Tornado Balance Stadiums Joe? I'd so love to get one. Also, do you accept USD? (May be a silly question, but I'd rather ask than not be sure)