[Selling]  CLOSED... For now.

(Nov. 16, 2010  5:07 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2010  5:03 PM)tman14 Wrote: blaze wheeler, besides the 2 RF's and the bearing sting base, you really have nothing of of value :\, I bet the nib storm pegasis is hasbro so until you get anything, you really won't get any bussiness Speechless

The Thread is for Buying Selling, AND Trading.

hmmm I thought bussiness covered all the bases XD
I HAVE SOME YU GI OH CARDS I CAN TRADE! also if you want any card you could probably ask me ((i have no egyption god cards)or earth bounds)
(Nov. 17, 2010  10:11 PM)GravityOrion Wrote: I HAVE SOME YU GI OH CARDS I CAN TRADE! also if you want any card you could probably ask me ((i have no egyption god cards)or earth bounds)

Try reading my rules again.
ignore my post do you need a launcher grip(used 3 times)
? I need a string launcher. I am in the has.
[quote='GravityOrion' pid='426536' dateline='1290030482']
ignore my post do you need a launcher grip(used 3 times)
? I need a string launcher. I am in the usa
(Nov. 17, 2010  10:48 PM)GravityOrion Wrote: ignore my post do you need a launcher grip(used 3 times)
? I need a string launcher. I am in the usa.

Blue or Black?
(Nov. 17, 2010  11:06 PM)GravityOrion Wrote: blue

No thanks.
Do you have a rubber flat for trade for a wide ball?
i know you will trade yu gi oh for bey parts but will you want a mist valley thunder lord or dragon knight draco equiste for bey parts?
(Nov. 18, 2010  1:48 AM)Cyber Pegaseess Wrote: Do you have a rubber flat for trade for a wide ball?

Can I see pics of the Wide Ball?
What do you want for a Libra sticker sheet if you have one
(Nov. 27, 2010  5:45 AM)epicLibra Wrote: What do you want for a Libra sticker sheet if you have one

Yeah, I have one, make me an offer.
how 'bout a wolborg MS coro coro recoloured version gold rare and limited !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You should PM him about it.
(Dec. 11, 2010  12:11 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: how 'bout a wolborg MS coro coro recoloured version gold rare and limited !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mostly go for cheap stuff... Lol
do u wanna buy my grip attacker still? and how much is ur offer?
(Dec. 12, 2010  12:44 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: do u wanna buy my grip attacker still? and how much is ur offer?

ATM I'm saving my money for other stuff, but I don't know what it's worth anyway, and I'd probably offer something too low unknowingly. =\
Checkout my shop if you see anything you want pm me and we can trade.
(Dec. 12, 2010  2:31 AM)Nano Wrote: Checkout my shop if you see anything you want pm me and we can trade.

Have any pictures of the Spin Gear & NIB?
(Dec. 12, 2010  3:00 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2010  2:31 AM)Nano Wrote: Checkout my shop if you see anything you want pm me and we can trade.

Sorry no can do I'm on the Wii. But if you just look it up you will find pics of it.
(Dec. 12, 2010  3:08 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2010  3:00 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:

Sorry no can do I'm on the Wii. But if you just look it up you will find pics of it.

Never mind then. I'm not interested if you don't have pics.