[Selling]  CLOSED... For now.

(Oct. 27, 2010  11:43 PM)桃太郎 Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2010  10:38 PM)jordan102400 Wrote: il traded a giga dragoon for Galaxy Pegasis

No, no. He WANTS Galaxy Pegasis. He doesn't care a lick about "Gaia" Dragoon.

Yeah. Lol

Although, I own a Gaia Dragoon. Tongue_out
(Oct. 28, 2010  2:11 AM)jordan102400 Wrote: booster leone for Galaxy pegasis

I don't own a Galaxy Pegasus.

I am looking to buy Galaxy Pegasus, but that's all.
I believe I told you to stop 'bumping'. Clearly this topic is going nowhere, so just leave it alone, and at most add a link to it in your signature. I do not want to see another 'bump'.
(Oct. 30, 2010  3:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I believe I told you to stop 'bumping'. Clearly this topic is going nowhere, so just leave it alone, and at most add a link to it in your signature. I do not want to see another 'bump'.

Alright... I misunderstood what you said last time. Sorry.
Updated first post.

Added:

[ **** ] Trygle HMS Part (I have no idea what it is, but I want it)
[ **** ] Dragoon V2
Trygle HMS? There's no such thing as Trygle HMS part. Don't you mean Aero Knight.
(Oct. 31, 2010  5:28 AM)Fogot Wrote: Trygle HMS? There's no such thing as Trygle HMS part. Don't you mean Aero Knight.

It looks just like Trygle...

I guess the part that I'm looking for is Aero Knight.
I just found out I have a very rare part, so I added it to my list...

[Hasbro] Blade Base: Bearing Base from Bearing Stinger (Phantom Force Blue Ver)
I got some yugioh cards for trade do u have flame libra or meteo l drago
(Nov. 09, 2010  12:42 AM)MeteoLDrago492 Wrote: I got some yugioh cards for trade do u have flame libra or meteo l drago

My thread says I'll trade MY Yugioh Cards for Beyblade stuff, but what cards do you have? I have a Flame Libra.
go to my youtube account its demonsasuke412
i have gaia ally of justice field marshal powertool drago ally of justice light gazer and more
(Nov. 09, 2010  12:48 AM)MeteoLDrago492 Wrote: go to my youtube account its demonsasuke412
i have gaia ally of justice field marshal powertool drago ally of justice light gazer and more

Uh...

I can't put it any nicer, but...

Your cards suck...
I also have stardust dragon brionac scrap dragon and red eyes darkness metal
(Nov. 09, 2010  1:56 AM)MeteoLDrago492 Wrote: I also have stardust dragon brionac scrap dragon and red eyes darkness metal

I think I'll pass.
(Nov. 09, 2010  2:34 AM)MeteoLDrago492 Wrote: then what cards do u want

My intent is not to get cards, just to get beys.

I use Pojo to get Cards.
Blaze Wheeler Dimsum2u is have a sale on his vuclan horesus for 60% pecent off i think
(Nov. 10, 2010  2:05 AM)DragoonRoks Wrote: Blaze Wheeler Dimsum2u is have a sale on his vuclan horesus for 60% pecent off i think

Yeah, I know, I'm getting one this weekend.
(Nov. 10, 2010  6:30 AM)MeteoLDrago492 Wrote: how much for flame libra

Flame Libra is easily found at local shops... Why are you trying to buy it online?

I think Dimsum2u has it for pretty cheap.
blaze wheeler, besides the 2 RF's and the bearing sting base, you really have nothing of of value :\, I bet the nib storm pegasis is hasbro so until you get anything, you really won't get any bussiness Speechless
(Nov. 16, 2010  5:03 PM)tman14 Wrote: blaze wheeler, besides the 2 RF's and the bearing sting base, you really have nothing of of value :\, I bet the nib storm pegasis is hasbro so until you get anything, you really won't get any bussiness Speechless

The Thread is for Buying Selling, AND Trading.