[Selling]  CLOSED... For now.

(Dec. 14, 2010  3:02 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2010  2:58 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2010  2:52 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2010  2:50 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2010  2:48 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2010  2:40 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2010  2:38 AM)Nano Wrote: Are you willing to trade Yu-Gi-Oh! cards for Beys or parts. Like I trade you cards for parts.

No, it's the opposite.

I know it's the other way around. I was just seeing if you needed any cards, thats all

Nah, I go to Pojo (A Yu-Gi-Oh! Forum) to get all the cards that I need.

Are Ya sure? Checkout my thread I have a few cards on there. Just ask if I have a card(s) and I will check.

No offense, but those cards are pretty carpy.

That's just a few of my cards. What ones are ya looking for?
I'm not really looking for cards, but I looked anyway.

What is it that you want from my thread anyway?
(Dec. 14, 2010  3:08 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2010  3:02 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2010  2:58 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2010  2:52 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2010  2:50 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2010  2:48 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2010  2:40 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2010  2:38 AM)Nano Wrote: Are you willing to trade Yu-Gi-Oh! cards for Beys or parts. Like I trade you cards for parts.

No, it's the opposite.

I know it's the other way around. I was just seeing if you needed any cards, thats all

Nah, I go to Pojo (A Yu-Gi-Oh! Forum) to get all the cards that I need.

Are Ya sure? Checkout my thread I have a few cards on there. Just ask if I have a card(s) and I will check.

No offense, but those cards are pretty carpy.

That's just a few of my cards. What ones are ya looking for?
I'm not really looking for cards, but I looked anyway.

What is it that you want from my thread anyway?

NIB Storm Pegasus, and LL Drago, and any plastic Beys you have that you are willing to trade.[/color]
Too bad you can't take pics of the Spin Gear. =\
(Dec. 14, 2010  4:47 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: Too bad you can't take pics of the Spin Gear. =\

I will try this week
does it matter what HMS beyblade u want? i have a Dranzer HMS. I only used it twice
(Dec. 15, 2010  6:50 PM)MrDodgest Wrote: does it matter what HMS beyblade u want? i have a Dranzer HMS. I only used it twice

Dranzer MS is one that I want. Gasp
(Dec. 16, 2010  3:54 AM)lilkenny52 Wrote: hey i need a light launcher
tooo im new

Why would you want a light launcher? One cames with every Hasbro Bey, and most TT Beys.
^sshhhhhhhhhhh why would you back down on that Tongue_out
(Dec. 16, 2010  3:58 AM)tman14 Wrote: ^sshhhhhhhhhhh why would you back down on that Tongue_out

Lolwut?

I'm assuming he meant Beylauncher.
Majorly updated the thread.

I now have a NIB Earth Virgo up for trade.
Added:

New Haves:
[Takara] Mint Galaxy Pegasus W105 R2F

New Wants: [ *****] Dark Cancer CH120 SF
I have Dark Gasher CH120 SF, and i want a galaxy pegasus, but I'm not sure if you want hasbro products... PM me if interested.
(Jan. 22, 2011  5:38 PM)Cyber Red Wrote: I have Dark Gasher CH120 SF, and i want a galaxy pegasus, but I'm not sure if you want hasbro products... PM me if interested.

I'm not looking for Dark Gasher at all.
(Jan. 22, 2011  5:41 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2011  5:38 PM)Cyber Red Wrote: I have Dark Gasher CH120 SF, and i want a galaxy pegasus, but I'm not sure if you want hasbro products... PM me if interested.

It says you're looking for Dark Cancer CH120 SF... The only difference with he Hasbro and Takara Tomy Dark Cancer is the face and the clear wheel stickers.
And the fact that the track works no where near as well as the takara one for staying in place which makes the Takara one a much better buy.
(Jan. 22, 2011  5:52 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: And the fact that the track works no where near as well as the takara one for staying in place which makes the Takara one a much better buy.

Really? I didn't know that...Thanks for the info. When I lock mine into place it clicks and it takes a considerable amount of force to unlock it. If you are willing to trade for Galaxy Pegasus then PM me...
(Jan. 22, 2011  5:47 PM)Cyber Red Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2011  5:41 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:

It says you're looking for Dark Cancer CH120 SF... The only difference with he Hasbro and Takara Tomy Dark Cancer is the face and the clear wheel stickers.

Dark Cancer CH120 SF
Dark Gasher CH120 FS

There are a LOT of differences.
No major ones apart from the track not working properly with the hasbro one. SF and FS are just as useless as each other with each of them having very good use in destabilizers but nothing else.
Killer gemios df145 bs {usinf fs for gasher} for Galaxy pegasus
That trade isn't worth it.
would you be willing to sell libra 100d?
(Jan. 22, 2011  11:22 PM)LIBRA IS COOL Wrote: Killer gemios df145 bs {usinf fs for gasher} for Galaxy pegasus

LOL!!!
(Jan. 22, 2011  11:41 PM)dracofrancis Wrote: would you be willing to sell libra 100d?

I'd prefer not to, but you can make an offer.