[Selling]  BeybladeJapan!!! Takara Tomy Zero-G - BBG-01~BBG-15 (Pre-Order)

BB-118 Phantom Orion BGrin (Pre-Order) is now up! Enjoy
I bought all of this:
BBP DX set
Ultimate reshuffle set-l Drago Ver
L Drago Destroy Gold armored ver
Strongest Blader set*2
Screw capricorn*2
RBV7(i got Gravity Perseus BD145XF!)
Launcher Suspension
Rubber Grip
Metal assist
LED sight
Hey Beyblade Japan if I want to preorder Phantom Orion but I also want other things and I get EMS shipping on one item is it possible that you can ship everything togther?
(Sep. 10, 2011  3:50 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Hey Beyblade Japan if I want to preorder Phantom Orion but I also want other things and I get EMS shipping on one item is it possible that you can ship everything togther?

If you order 4 or more please do half and half
ie.
4 beys = 2 EMS 2 Free
6 Beys = 3 EMS 3 Free
Phantom Orion is moving quick...
Price Updates:
BB-118 Phantom Orion BGrin (Pre-Order) $23
BB-99 Hell Kerbecs $23
BB-104 Basalt Horogium $23
BB-108 L Drago Destroy $23
BB-113 Scythe Kronos $23
My credit card do not work with paypal , do you accept something like google checkout? Unhappy
At this time I can only accept PayPal. Very sorry about that.
Hello BeybladeJapan, I have one question Could you get beybade t-shirts? Like the L-Drago one, and also is there any possibility for you to sell a 4 piece L-Drago? or a 4-piece Pegasis?
Thanks
How did you manage to get all those beyblades!?Gasp
(Sep. 14, 2011  1:13 AM)OsvarutoBeys Wrote: Hello BeybladeJapan, I have one question Could you get beybade t-shirts? Like the L-Drago one, and also is there any possibility for you to sell a 4 piece L-Drago? or a 4-piece Pegasis?
Thanks

I am looking for T-Shirts now any particular size you need?
(Sep. 14, 2011  4:30 AM)beybladejapan Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2011  1:13 AM)OsvarutoBeys Wrote: Hello BeybladeJapan, I have one question Could you get beybade t-shirts? Like the L-Drago one, and also is there any possibility for you to sell a 4 piece L-Drago? or a 4-piece Pegasis?
Thanks

Yo can u get a small in adult for me? Aqullia or libra plz.
HUmm like a medium size, If it could be a Pegasus or L-drago please
i am juan diaz i have bought 4 beyblades already on youtube im known as superbesbladerStupidTongue_out
oh,there are some beyblades I might want to buy later on,like horogium and maybe perseus.
(Sep. 14, 2011  1:25 PM)Galaxy Jay Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2011  4:30 AM)beybladejapan Wrote:
Thanks

Yo can u get a small in adult for me? Aqullia or libra plz.

(Sep. 14, 2011  11:48 PM)OsvarutoBeys Wrote: HUmm like a medium size, If it could be a Pegasus or L-drago please

(Sep. 15, 2011  2:02 AM)SuperBestBlader Wrote: i am juan diaz i have bought 4 beyblades already on youtube im known as superbesbladerStupidTongue_out

(Sep. 15, 2011  2:05 AM)ZeoFlameByxis Wrote: oh,there are some beyblades I might want to buy later on,like horogium and maybe perseus.

Ok, I will see about the T-Shirts.

I await your order prices were dropped this week too!
hey can u enter me but i dont hav a youtube acount but i hav bought from u a total of 18 beys from u and on the live shout out box i told u the delivery man story u know with the broom.

can u pm if u do enter me please

ps and i am 2 young 2 hav a youtube account
I preordered a Phantom Orion for you last night with EMS shipping, this is my second time buying from you and I look forward to receiving it in the mail (I will be posting an unboxing video on youtube when I, and will be sure to recommend you.)
I just preordered a phantom orion from you just now with air shipping, Im looking forward to receiving it, Thanks Smile
I've just receive my L Drago Destroy FConfused.

very fast and in very good package.
I will be selling Jade Jupitor full sets this week. I will keep everyone posted.
my phantom orion and strongest blader set came a few days ago. beyblade japan is the best seller. amazing shipping and he cares about his buyers. i wil definatly order more. i have spent like 150 dollars here. best seller on the wbo. i recomend him !!! A+++
(Sep. 28, 2011  12:18 AM)galer Wrote: hey beybladejapan do you gonna sell this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3egDscAc5...re=feedbul
I am looking for thees right now!

I will buy some if you can sell them!