[Selling]  BeybladeJapan!!! Takara Tomy Zero-G - BBG-01~BBG-15 (Pre-Order)

Hi i received my BBP and Vulcan Horogium today thx fast shipping Joyful_3
Big Bang is now re-stocked thanks foreveryones patience!
PM SENT PLS REPLY
Sent a PM, hopefully we can negotiate a deal. Hope to buy from you soon. Smile
Y U NO REPLY??? I thought u have good ratings here??

at least reply to me once
hello BeybladeJapan. I bought 2 RBV7s from you and I only got one. I sent you an email about it
(Jun. 08, 2011  12:18 AM)GalaxyPegasis77 Wrote: Y U NO REPLY??? I thought u have good ratings here??

at least reply to me once

I am a very busy person... sorry, I can't reply everyday on the hour :]
You could not add LDrago to the cart becuase it was sold out it is in the description and it tells you on the shopping cart.

It is restocked now for pre-order.
(Jun. 08, 2011  10:57 PM)Naitrax Wrote: hello BeybladeJapan. I bought 2 RBV7s from you and I only got one. I sent you an email about it

I got your message I am looking into it now.
(Apr. 18, 2011  1:05 AM)beybladejapan Wrote: The prices are what they are because of the cost of shipping in Japan. Also the yen is weak now. I do everything I can to keep them as low as possible. I am going to order custom size boxes this week to get the package weight down so hopefully the shipping will be cheaper. It is a lot of work for only a $1-2 earning :[
even if its a $1-2 earning. 1. u still make something 2. u get the satisfaction of a kid playing with those toys they wouldnt have gotten without you.
3. after u sell 100 its a $100-200 earning. i will hopefully order a lot from you soon!
does your site accept credit card??
(Jun. 09, 2011  7:08 AM)Fury Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2011  1:05 AM)beybladejapan Wrote: The prices are what they are because of the cost of shipping in Japan. Also the yen is weak now. I do everything I can to keep them as low as possible. I am going to order custom size boxes this week to get the package weight down so hopefully the shipping will be cheaper. It is a lot of work for only a $1-2 earning :[
even if its a $1-2 earning. 1. u still make something 2. u get the satisfaction of a kid playing with those toys they wouldnt have gotten without you.
3. after u sell 100 its a $100-200 earning. i will hopefully order a lot from you soon!
This is not how sales work. For what he may waste in gas, he may just be breaking even. $100 to an adult with a family is next to nothing for the time he could spend with the ones he loves.

There are a lot of ungrateful kids on this website who don't always see his hard work as great, but take it for granted.
purchased LLD Gold from you! economy shipping! HOPE IT COMES FAST
(Jun. 10, 2011  7:47 AM)GalaxyPegasis77 Wrote: purchased LLD Gold from you! economy shipping! HOPE IT COMES FAST

I sent out for more 4 days ago I hope they get here soon too! :] I have sent out one batch already but forgot too keep one for myself LOL! It took 2 and a half weeks for them to arrive to me.
[/quote]This is not how sales work. For what he may waste in gas, he may just be breaking even. $100 to an adult with a family is next to nothing for the time he could spend with the ones he loves.
[/quote]

I usually make a little, but as stated above it isn't enough pay for my house, bills, kids, food etc. etc. lol. I can't quit my day job yet! But if I could I could reply ALL day:] As for the limited stock it is sold out all across Japan. I drove 340 km for 10 Big Bangs. Lost a a bit money but I just hated the feeling of being out of stock. So I looked at it froma family perspective... my son and I went for a fun day trip to a new city, and we decided to try and find big bangs. It was fun and we did find some so 10 lucky guys/gals got some really valueble Big Bangs lol
(Jun. 08, 2011  10:57 PM)Naitrax Wrote: hello BeybladeJapan. I bought 2 RBV7s from you and I only got one. I sent you an email about it
Your package will be mailed in the morning via EMS. I sent you a tracking # to your billing email. You won't be able to track it though until the EMS picks it up here in the morning though.
(Jun. 09, 2011  7:08 AM)Fury Wrote:

There are the small perks yep! And, I do get to play with lot's of beyblades. I would love to be able to do this full time. I love the videos I see of happy people all over the world opening my beyblades.
TNX I hope it gets here!
hello just wondering how much would the L-Drago destroy be in australian dollars?
(Jun. 12, 2011  12:21 PM)XxDarkOmegaxX Wrote: hello just wondering how much would the L-Drago destroy be in australian dollars?
xe.com
Yay scythe kronos Pinching_eyes_2 im gonna pre order it right now.
All the pre-orders went out fine yesterday.

Except**** Canadian Orders due to the strike in Canada all orders from Japan to Canada have been suspended by Japan Post.

You may still order if you are from Canada and your order will ship as soon as the suspension has been lifted!
YESSS THE L_DRAGO IS OUT
Just order sythe kronos and some other stuff off your websitehope it comes soon Smile
LOL double post much

but my items came today Smile very happy with them highly recommended seller Grin
i am going to buy a fang leone from your site ok beyblade japan
Where is my LDD Gold? Its not here! it has been like 2 weeks maybe?
Well the site says there's a pre order period of 4-8 weeks so be patient, jeez.
He said that all pre-orders went out already and i prdered before that
Try to understand. It s VERY VERY VERY hard to get LDD gold version.
I had to eorder mine 1 mounth before they were out to be sure to get it. Now they run out of stock a it s hard to get them trough preorder, and it takes quite long.
But it s totally worth the wait
It was out there that there was stick and he said that all pre-orders were out already