[Selling]  BeybladeJapan!!! Takara Tomy Zero-G - BBG-01~BBG-15 (Pre-Order)

I don't think he will be getting Gold Ver LDD back, it says it was only available during CoroCoro's comic mag.

Anyways, beybladejapan, I will be buying Vari Ares today from you, as you know. But, when will Scythe Kronos come back in stock? Any time soon?
Hey everyone,

I have sent out 2 batches of Gold Versions. I am still waiting for the 3rd batch to arrive I ordered them about 5 weeks ago. Coro Coro comics says it can take 4-8 weeks so I am hoping they will arrive soon.

I know it sucks for those waiting but I can't send them until I get them. When the 3rd batch arrives everyone as of today will get their package sent out.
BBJP - I ordered before the date that you said the Pre orders were out

EDIT: It finnaly arrived
BeybladeJapan, why did you not make any more videos on youtube? I saw some people commenting on youtube worrying about you.
are you selling purple aquila the limeted edition one and how much is it with shipping to Australia
(Aug. 01, 2011  7:26 AM)Bey Ninja 14x Wrote: are you selling purple aquila the limeted edition one and how much is it with shipping to Australia

everything he has for sale is in the OP if "puple earth aquila" is in ther than yes if not than no also he has the shipping costs in the OP aswell

read before u post next time OK
Hi, Everyone

Real life stuff has been crazy. I am finally settled down again and can conitinue to make YouTube videos. Thanks for everyones concern.

I have everything stocked up in the store. Including about 8 or so LDrago Golds...once they are gone thats it.

Anyway I look forward to helping everyone this summer get the beys they need.

Cheers Everyone
Jason
YES! YOU ARE AWESOME! I will review your shop! Also, please put my VariAres unboxing on your Customer Unboxings Video.

BeybladeJapan - Review
It's pretty easy to buy stuff, as you guys probably know. This guy is a fast andd amazing shipper, even after getting free shipping I got my package in one week! It was awesome, it really was. With cheap prices, fast shipping, and good product variety, I don't see any other shop doing this good.

aMy experience? I got my package in a week, amazingly well packaged in an adequate box. Easy to read labels on box, everything good. In general though, I only had but one problem. Quick customer service. Understood, busy person and all. But just a little faster customer question reply would be amazing. Also, can you ban those SPAM-mmers from the Chat-Box? Those guys ruin questions!You are awesome! I have NEVER had someone this good. THANK YOU!

Final Score: 9.5/10

Please put my unboxig in your customer videos!
Wow thanks for the review.

I agree I need to be quicker with replying to customer questions.

It is really hard to control the chatbox. I will look into it though.

Is the 48usd for the BB-117 strongest blader set including shipping?? Thanks..!!
Yes it is!

By the way BeybladeJapan, about the Affiliate easy way?
Last chance for LDrago Destroy Limited Gold Version!!!!!

BeybladeStation Using the affiliate program is the only way it's not that difficult once you get used to it. I will make a tutorial soon.

Please make that tut.

But I dont have PayPal. How can I do that!? That's why I want payment in Beyblade.
BeybladeStation I sent you a PM
hey are you willing to sell wind aquario 100 HF/S and if you are will you be able to have it delivered to australia before the nineth of september?
Bey Ninja 14x

Unfortunatley I do not have wind aquario 100 HF/S at the moment. I will see if I can find one today though and get back to you.
Sent a Pm for what to do for stadium please reply
I will be adding the Phantom Orion Pre-Order this week enjoy!
hey beyblade japan you didnt give e the confirmation yet for my big bang pegusas and its been a week
Did you get that confirmation?
Hello BeybladeJapan! You are the Best Beyblade Seller on all the The Internet =D I have bought from you a total of 16 Beyblades! Thanks to you I can have the Takara Tomy Beys in an excellent price and also they have always arrived in time, I made all the unboxings of the beyblades, you can watch them on my YouTube chanel: OsvarutoBeys

Be sure when Phantom Orion comes out, I am going to buy it from you =D

Thanks for everything! =D
OsvarutoBeys

Thanks so much for the comments! Jade Jupiter will be up this week for pre-order!
i got from beyblade japan 13 beyblades. so i now test wich is better takara tomy or hasbro and im glad to say takara tomy winsTongue_out_wink
Received my item today!

VariAres DGrin and Hell Herculeo 100XF

Arrived on my doorstep earlier than i expected.

Thank you Beybladejapan and Jason! Smile

Purchase No.: 1049

P.S. : IDK why my credit card have problem with paypal now , is there anyway i can still purchase beyblade from you?
Hello BeyBladeJapan Wink thanks to you I've only been able to obtain Beyblades done a review but I hope you like this in my channel.

Thanks Wink