[Selling]  BeybladeJapan!!! Takara Tomy Zero-G - BBG-01~BBG-15 (Pre-Order)

I think there is no risk in giving him your paypal email...
It s not that strange someone wants to order without using your shop.I do sell beyblades too on WBO but I don t have an on line shop,but still I haven t had problems in selling till now..
beybladejapan, as long as they do send you the money before you actually ship their order, it should be fine. Do you use that Paypal address to do other transactions on the Internet ?

Can you send me the username through private message ?
it was me, that beybladejapan talking about ..
I just joined WBO few days ago and this is my first post.

beybladejapan:
you post on first page
The difficult way:
PM me with what you want. I'll check the cost (I do this by following the steps above) So you might as well do it yourself. Manually send payment via PayPal. You will need to include what you ordered and your address. After confirmation I will ship your items.

so i want to order use this step.
but i feel i don't want to continue purchase anymore

FYI a few days earlier I had purchased items from a seller here and it went well.

thx anyway
You know what wmaslim you took the words right out of my mouth I forgot I posted that on the first page :]

Now to make things clear. I don't know why but red flags went up in my head. When you said you didn't want to use my shop. It is safer for you and me because there is a record of transaction. At the same time only PayPal is used.

You didn't have any posts here on the WBO so I was not sure if you were credible. And if I do a transaction via PM I would not have any defense if you decided to claim nothing was sent.

If you are not comfortable using my shop which has plenty of good reviews I can't really understand that.
(May. 03, 2011  3:08 PM)beybladejapan Wrote: And if I do a transaction via PM I would not have any defense if you decided to claim nothing was sent.
That is not true. As you would still use PayPal as the method of payment, correct? All you need to do is keep proof of the item being sent, like a receipt. To be even safer, use registered mail. As when you can provide a registered/tracking number to PayPal if a dispute arises, you'll win.
Just got LDD, and RBV7 today, thanks good packaging and fast shipping. Smile
Will buy more from you in the future (probably next month).
PS: I used your shop which to me is easier than having to wait for a PM. In my opinion buying through pm, is for sellers that don't have a website, or for sellers that use ebay and want to avoid ebay fees thus provide a discount to members that use pm to buy.
beybladejapan you ROCK!!!!!
LDD arrived today.. Cheers.
PM Sent!
Got my LDD today. Took less than a week to get here after confirming transaction. Thanks a lot.
I added a FULL BB-109 Set to the shop $160 Includes EMS shipping and Beat Lynx
Opened Booster Vol. 7 packs are now $19
I have a few "WBBA Limited Unicorno Clear Wheels" If you buy 3 or more Booster Vol. 7's Opened or Unopened you will get one free in your pacakge. Enjoy!

Here is a look at it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJzjQbNlAyc
3 WBBA Clear Wheels left!

LDrago Destroy Gold Version will be added tommorrow :]
Hey I got my LLD and BBP today!
But was carp was that I had to go to post office without the sheet of evidence paper because the stupid mailman doesn't know how to put it in the mail box.
I checked the EMS and it said my package was at my PO so I went

One question.
Why did you put in a transparent greenish-blue tool and a Saggitario sticker sheet?
I don't even have Saggitario LOL
It was probably a free gift to let you have a good idea of his service
(May. 12, 2011  12:09 PM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: One question.
Why did you put in a transparent greenish-blue tool and a Saggitario sticker sheet?
I don't even have Saggitario LOL
My son wanted to add it to the package :]
LDrago Destroy Gold Version has been added to the shop!
I just ordered a bbp and vulcan horogium from your site i hope it gets here soon Grin
how much is it to ship to Australia if i buy big bang pegasis
(May. 14, 2011  1:59 PM)Bey Ninja 14x Wrote: how much is it to ship to Australia if i buy big bang pegasis

its free shipping sal
(May. 14, 2011  1:14 PM)Tokyo boyy Wrote: I just ordered a bbp and vulcan horogium from your site i hope it gets here soon Grin

Hey I sent you an email please check it!
(May. 15, 2011  4:06 AM)beybladejapan Wrote:
(May. 14, 2011  1:14 PM)Tokyo boyy Wrote: I just ordered a bbp and vulcan horogium from your site i hope it gets here soon Grin

Hey I sent you an email please check it!

Ok thanks replied
(Mar. 07, 2011  9:31 AM)beybladejapan Wrote: I have lot's more in inventory. They still need to be added to the shop. So if you need something just let me know I will get it added a.s.a.p.

I would like to see the Pre-Orders for BB-113 Scythe Kronos T125EDS and BB-114 Varii Ares up so I can pre-orderrrrrr themmmmmm! Joyful_3

QUESTION: Coupon Code at the shopping checkout? whats that?
I will have pre-orders up closer to the date. I don't want to get to far ahead. I don't want to have more orders then stock :]
I am looking for ideas from customers and non-customers on improving my shop. Please let me know what you guys like or dislike. Thanks ahead of time for all your ideas.