[Selling]  Beyblade Sale! Thread will ends on March 31 2019. UPDATE 3-26-19.

What is private message? Can't u just email me and I will tell u everything what u need to know about me.
Hey I fix my private messager so check it out and txt me there and see if it works
Bump. Photos to Draciel package and Demolition package is now linked folks!
Martensitic thank you so much for the great positive feedback, and glad your package arrived safe and happy with the beys you've purchased from me.
Hey can I still buy salamanlya and how?
FlameLeone2300 well I'm sorry to say that someone else is looking on those beys, and if you ever want to seal a deal right away you must keep your private message active so it'll be easier and faster to send a message through WBO ok.
My package just got in! I'm really pleased with my order. Great communication, great service, great seller! It came in the mail really fast too! Just around 1-2 weeks ! Here's my unboxing video of my order!

Tris thanks for doing the unboxing video I totally like it very cool with music, also keep the talking my good sir, us folks need some info.
when i click the link for the draciel package, it doesn't work. any info on that?
oh ok. thanks. i have a flash leopard 2(sono kong)no stickers with the random hasbro bird bit beast. i had to change the base clips to some from a draciel v2. the original ones were loose and came out during a battle.
Gamecreator916 that's cool I only have a Flash Leopard2 attack ring branded by Takara but I don't have the actual clutch base for it, but its no prob I've ordered a mint Flash Leopard2 with its sticker sheet coming its way now. Along with more orders in which ill do an unboxin video in my YouTube channel. Wink
awesome. i need a sticker sheet since sono kong didn't put stickers with their flash leopard 2
Gamecreator916 if you like I can scan the Flash Leopard2 sticker sheet and make an extra copy of it and send it you by normal mail envelope, just send me a PM if you like. Also more rare awesome beys are coming that I bought and won on eBay auction. Wink
oh awesome! can't wait to see, if there's anything good, i might be tempted to trade my black dranzer
why don't you buy BB-32 instead of BB-10?
zeneo thanks I've looked at the BB-32 on eBay and its awesome but I don't have enough to buy it still I need to sell my beyblade packages in order to do it though.
(Jul. 19, 2012  4:43 AM)Starlight25 Wrote: zeneo thanks I've looked at the BB-32 on eBay and its awesome but I don't have enough to buy it still I need to sell my beyblade packages in order to do it though.

why dont you buy from dimsum2u he has the best price for these stuff in the market....
gameboysuperman yes I've checked dimsum2u and has a BB32 for $44.99 price but like I said I don't have enough right now so that's why I'm selling some of my beys and other things in my eBay in order to buy the stadium and my reserved orders from Oki.
I got my beyblades today. Starlight undersold them. They are mint and very cool. This is the best thing I've ever bought.
Blaziken thanks for your positive feedback and I'm glad it arrived safe and your happy with the beys you bought from me.