[Selling]  Beyblade Sale! Thread will ends on March 31 2019. UPDATE 3-26-19.

1 Mint Takara Tomy limited edition Blue Dragoon G has been SOLD!

1 Black Driger G and 1 Black Fang Leone still available for sale or trade.
HURRY! Before it's gone, remember whatever I sell it's first come perserved. Smile
Please check first post, have any doubts about me, please be sure to check the last posts in the pages in my selling/trading thread folks.
Haven't BUMP in a while. Please check first post and previous posts as well.
I have received my package .
Mark is a wonderful seller.
By the way,your handwriting script makes me impressive..
Thanks for sharing many trading experiences with me..
(Dec. 07, 2012  10:06 AM)Hamlet Wrote: I have received my package .
Mark is a wonderful seller.
By the way,your handwriting script makes me impressive..
Thanks for sharing many trading experiences with me..

Your welcome I'm glad to be of service to help, and thank you it was my first time writing/scripting in Chinese characters.
Simply checking the OP before you post would answer your question.
Dragoon GT up for sale folks along with proof of photos please check first post.
Dragoon GT for a great price of $65.00 including shipping!

EDIT: Dragoon GT parts and Dranzer GT parts for sale now, please check first post.
I'll include an extra rare plastic beyblade if someone sends a pm to purchase the Dragoon GT I'm selling right away.

EDIT: ONLY $30.00 in USD price for a Takara Dragoon GT you won't find any other seller to find a great price in WBO like this folks. Hurry and buy now.
Its an end of the world sale for Dragoon GT takara brand please check first post for more details hurry and buy now before its gone. Its only $30.00 in USD Price.
I've updated the OP once more with limited edition recolours to sale at a good price for all 3 beyblades in one price, plus I may include one more plastic, hms, or mfb recolour if the payment is fast and quick before the end of today.
Added 2 more limitd edition recolours of beys into one price, this addition will end today within 1 HOUR. Please check first post folks.
BIG SALE
Zeus & Wolborg Phantom Force both Hasbro brands never assemble still in its parts for only $65.
Please check first post folks.

EDIT:Please send me PM within hours otherwise Zeus and Wolborg phantom force edition will be put onto eBay which concludes of me ending this sale on WBO and missing your chance to buy these beyblades.
I'll include 1 Used Dragoon GT Hasbro brand from my personal collection with Zeus and Wolborg phantom force for a great price $65 shipping and handling is Worldwide. Please check first post.
Also sorry once more for spamming my own thread.
I must meet the deadline for this months bill right away.
I paid off the payment for several days.
I would like to believe that you are a reliable seller,
so please send my package.
I haven't even received a notice of shipment from paypal for this...
(Dec. 27, 2012  2:43 PM)Hamlet Wrote: I paid off the payment for several days.
I would like to believe that you are a reliable seller,
so please send my package.
I haven't even received a notice of shipment from paypal for this...

This sound a lot like was Ga' said on another sellers page ..

Also, I don't think you receive a shipping notice via PayPal, unless sold on eBay.
Hamlet sorry for sending late shipment cause I've been busy with personally matters after the holidays not to mention the stress I've been having so I'll ship it today on a Thrusday here alright.

Cannon you can have shipping notice via PayPal as long it has a tracking notice via marking it as 'Goods' sent payment from the buyer.
Oh, never knew, haha.

I've only ever gotten them from eBay.
(Dec. 27, 2012  3:01 PM)Cannon Wrote: Oh, never knew, haha.

I've only ever gotten them from eBay.

If you want your buyer to have tracking information so you must let them mark it as 'Goods' when the buyer is making payment, then you can place tracking info then the buyer will receive email once tracking info has been placed. Plus you can also keep track of it as well just to be sure it arrives to your buyer.
I have received the msg from the seller on 2012/12/28.
"My father has shipped the package to you expect it within bout 2 weeks or so."
Thanks for your information..
(Dec. 27, 2012  5:34 PM)Hamlet Wrote: I have received the msg from the seller on 2012/12/28.
"My father has shipped the package to you expect it within bout 2 weeks or so."
Thanks for your information..

Please check your email for PayPal message about the shipment status. I strongly apologize for late shipment.
There isn't a blade base called semi-sharp. Pretty sure you mean SG Semi-Flat.