[Selling]  Beyblade Sale! Thread will ends on March 31 2019. UPDATE 3-26-19.

(Jan. 05, 2013  2:12 PM)Ultra Wrote: There isn't a blade base called semi-sharp. Pretty sure you mean SG Semi-Flat.

Oh thanks Ultra, I'll edit it right away.
Plastic mini lot has been updated with Torch Pegasus, at a great price. Please check first post.
SALE! Plastic lot Gigars, Torch Flame Pegasus, and more. Please check first post.
Is there any way that I could buy Torch Pegasus by itself?
(Jan. 13, 2013  4:34 PM)V7OL Wrote: Is there any way that I could buy Torch Pegasus by itself?

Then make an offer for it by PM (Private Message) ok.
The beyblades I'm selling are still in stock folks, I need some $ for books by next week.
Please check first post.
Updated first post with HMS beys folks. Strata Dragoon MS and Driger MS parts with its HMS case both Hasbroâ„¢ brand.
(Jan. 30, 2013  12:01 AM)Starlight25 Wrote: Updated first post with HMS beys folks. Strata Dragoon MS and Driger MS parts with its HMS case both Hasbroâ„¢ brand.

How many times are you going to use the word "folks" lol ^-^
(Jan. 30, 2013  12:35 AM)DanielBramblett Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2013  12:01 AM)Starlight25 Wrote: Updated first post with HMS beys folks. Strata Dragoon MS and Driger MS parts with its HMS case both Hasbroâ„¢ brand.

How many times are you going to use the word "folks" lol ^-^

Well as many times as I want it's my thread haha, well if you all don't like it I'll stop just for the sake of you people.
I haven't updated this in a while. BUMP

I'll update my middleman service thread once everything is all written down on paper so I may know what to write onto the post, because the explanation for this is very long.
how come everything says N/A
Because he doesn't have anything for sale right now.
Dragoon GT + Dragoon S blue recolour, all Hasbro brand up for sale, please check first post.