Selling Beyblade Burst

Hi Leo burst, my name is Ryan Jacobs, and I was wondering on the legend god Valkyrie burst beyblade by takara Tomy that you have, how much would it be exactly and is it cheap.
How much does it cost

Reply back to my post

(Mar. 10, 2017  8:20 AM)Leo Burst Wrote: Legend God I'm thinking ¥2,500. Same as gold Dragoon

Did the Gold Dragoon price change?
Oh, the ¥3,500 must have been a typo earlier. I'm currently selling gold Dragoon for ¥2,500
How much would J2 would be?
I've got two requests for help.

Someone contacted me on line quite some time ago, and I agreed to middleman their Baldur. I got the Baldur, but I forgot who sent it to me. Please send me a message on line.

Someone sent me two postcards for Gold Dragoon. I got the Dragoons, but I forgot who sent it to me. Please send me a message on line.
Question, for the Random boosters, how much would a single random booster or a set would be?
Does your shop accept the US Dollar?
(Jun. 10, 2017  6:24 PM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: Does your shop accept the US Dollar?

When your about pay with PayPal you can convert your currency to the Japanese Yen
(Jun. 10, 2017  6:30 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2017  6:24 PM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: Does your shop accept the US Dollar?

When your about pay with PayPal you can convert your currency to the Japanese Yen

Thanks
(Feb. 15, 2016  1:41 PM)Ninja Blader Wrote: It's nice to see you back selling Burst productsSmile

Are tou selling long winders with light launcher and do tou have an ebay to buy them
(Jun. 22, 2017  3:54 AM)Beybladenooby21 Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2016  1:41 PM)Ninja Blader Wrote: It's nice to see you back selling Burst productsSmile

Are tou selling long winders with light launcher and do tou have an ebay to buy them

If you read the posts above you would know that it depends if the store has it in stock, you would also know that he doesn't have an eBay account for this and that he wants people to contact him on line for buying.
(Mar. 10, 2017  8:20 AM)Leo Burst Wrote: Legend God I'm thinking ¥2,500. Same as gold Dragoon

Can you transfer that into USA dollars please I'm wondering too I love legend
God valkryie
(Jun. 26, 2017  3:26 AM)Valt oye Wrote:

Can you transfer that into USA dollars please I'm wondering too I love legend
God valkryie

Since he only accepts PayPal u can give him the money in yen, it is about $24.
(Jun. 26, 2017  3:33 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2017  3:26 AM)Valt oye Wrote: Can you transfer that into USA dollars please I'm wondering too I love legend
God valkryie

Since he only accepts PayPal u can give him the money in yen, it is about $24.
Thanks I'm not really good at transferring money and just checking the bey is the one in my picture right
(Jun. 26, 2017  4:43 AM)Valt oye Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2017  3:33 AM)Mage Wrote: Since he only accepts PayPal u can give him the money in yen, it is about $24.
Thanks I'm not really good at transferring money and just checking the bey is the one in my picture right

Yes it is
But I'm not sure if Leo Burst still has some in stock so you'll just have to ask him yourself
hi i would like ultra reshuffle set heavy
(Jul. 06, 2017  7:40 PM)BLITZ1 Wrote: hi i would  like ultra reshuffle set heavy

To buy from Leo Burst you need to contact him on the app LINE
I want to buy drain fafnir and legend spriggan
(Jul. 09, 2017  3:57 AM)juicythoughts Wrote: I want to buy drain fafnir and legend spriggan

Try contact him on line, his ID is on the first post I think.
(Jul. 09, 2017  5:12 AM)Yblader1 Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2017  3:57 AM)juicythoughts Wrote: I want to buy drain fafnir and legend spriggan

Try contact him on line, his ID is on the first post I think.

i contact he dot reply
(Jul. 12, 2017  8:04 PM)juicythoughts Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2017  5:12 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: Try contact him on line, his ID is on the first post I think.

i contact he dot reply

He meant on the app called "LINE"
For Leo burst do you take $ from USA ??My tag is bey flare
(Jul. 19, 2017  12:50 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote: For Leo burst do you take $ from USA ??My tag is bey flare

when you use paypal the currency should automatically transfer