[Selling]  Best God/CZ/GT deals on eBay

(Jun. 26, 2018  1:46 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Oh okay, thanks for clarifying! But a weird question, has anyone ever seen a Hasbro Fake? Because your point that TT beyblades are the ones that most bladers pick is right. So all the attention of the fake beyblade makers shifts towards TT beyblades leaving Hasbro, another point is that Hasbro runs behind the TT releases. But was there ever a Hasbro fake?

Can't say I have or heard of anyone seeing them existing for Burst. East Asian countries don't get Hasbro, so China and them will fake the Beyblades they do get. One of the reasons is because they sell them to their own people, and so they want people buying theirs instead of TT. Then, it's a bonus that they can try to sell the same to western countries.

Hasbro packaging is very different. The packaging for fakes usually mimics TT.

Someone could still lie about having a Hasbro and send a Rapidity or TD (TT fakes) when they ship, but it's just less likely.
@[Frostic Fox] whoa how do u even learn this stuff ??

@[suhasini] I couldn’t buy the stadium someone sniped it ???
(Jun. 26, 2018  2:03 PM)leosama Wrote: @[Frostic Fox] whoa how do u even learn this stuff ??

Well, I can't say I have 100% proof for what I said. But China has 1 billion people, so it has its fair share of people to market to within its own borders. (Though I can't say I know how big the bey market is.) And I was reading some months ago about someone (Chinese blader?) saying the companies who sell Metal Fight fakes try to pass them off as the real-deal to Chinese people. To the point where people get confused and think TT makes fake ones. Wouldn't be surprised if something similar happens with Burst.

So China itself has its own market, and then it's a bonus to try to sell them to countries trying to buy Beyblades online. Win-win. I'm sure people who actually want Hasbro but don't know what they're doing will end up with fakes, which is some more win. Likely worked better in the Metal Fight era when parts were cross-compatible.

Tried to find the post from the Chinese blader. No luck, but I came across different threads talking about how big the fakes market is for countries like India. So with TT ahead, it's better for the fakes to keep up with them and get the product out to countries that aren't very anti-counterfeit. That's probably what it comes down to, there is just so much money in keeping up with TT and making TT fakes. Just extra work to try to mimic Hasbro too.
(Jun. 25, 2018  6:32 PM)leosama Wrote: Hasbro can be picked up in everyday stores, so I don’t rly see the point in making a thread for that.

LOL
I've bought even Hasbro online once :D
Searched whole town for Unicrest U2, over 50 stores, several days, spent more for gasoline than beyblade costs, and ordered it from eBay after all when got mad :D Should I mention that price on eBay was 7$ less than in store :P
(Jun. 26, 2018  9:36 PM)iiggoor Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2018  6:32 PM)leosama Wrote: Hasbro can be picked up in everyday stores, so I don’t rly see the point in making a thread for that.

LOL
I've bought even Hasbro online once Grin
Searched whole town for Unicrest U2, over 50 stores, several days, spent more for gasoline than beyblade costs, and ordered it from eBay after all when got mad Grin Should I mention that price on eBay was 7$ less than in store Tongue_out

yh u got a point, some people want to buy hasbro 

but I feel like running two of these threads would be a bit too hard for me, idm if someone else does it?
Well, the booster b-101 I ordered came in! I got a valtryek, my very first takara tomy bey!

Very cool to play with, it hits hard I can tell why it used to be so good.
I hope this is real, but I know it’s too good to be true. Someone bring me back to reality. Are this real?

https://m.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Beybl...2&thm=1000

Also, there’s a tab that says “Brand New” and one that says “Your Pick.” Why do they cost different amounts? What’s the difference?
(Jun. 29, 2018  4:48 AM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: I hope this is real, but I know it’s too good to be true. Someone bring me back to reality. Are this real?

Also, there’s a tab that says “Brand New” and one that says “Your Pick.” Why do they cost different amounts? What’s the difference?

This thread over here is for buying input. But I'll tell you nope, that's totally fake or a scam. 6-point history and too cheap to be sane. B-98 is about $50.

If you see a price that's too good to be true, it probably is.

Don't see the tab you're talking about though.
(Jun. 29, 2018  4:48 AM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: I hope this is real, but I know it’s too good to be true. Someone bring me back to reality. Are this real?

It's WAY too cheap to be real, sorry to say that. I couldn't find the tab you were talking about, sorry :(

But yeah, they've only got 6 reviews, all of them are for the same scarf. And there are no returns too.

EDIT: @[Frostic Fox] lowkey just realised we posted the same thing at the same time, bahaha oops sorry
Hahaha, funny leosama! No worries, we're just literally on the same page, ha.

I think it's worth saying that you have to accept that Beyblade is a pricey hobby. The scams all revolve around enticing you with a "better" price, but you buy nice or buy twice--'cause they'll trick you with the first and you'll end up buying what you should've after. If you accept the worth of the goods, you will save yourself a lot of trouble.

This thread is a great resource. It'll save any person a lot of time. One other possibility is dropping in the marketplace here and seeing if you can buy multiple beys at once from someone, as it'd save on shipping to combine.

Remember, something isn't worth selling if the profit isn't good enough. Other people have their own bills and things to pay. I know I'm not just buying the item, I'm buying the person's time and effort spent to get the goods and get them to me. When you understand the costs involved, it's easier (I think) to avoid the scams and pay what's necessary for this hobby.
The list has been revised and some super z beys have been changed Smile
@[Frostic Fox] I'll tell you what, I found the the cheapest stadium on eBay.

It's only $52 AUD!

They attached the image, so it's definitely authentic. I've added it to the list too.

[Image: s-l1600.jpg]
(Jul. 03, 2018  4:37 AM)leosama Wrote: @[Frostic Fox] I'll tell you what, I found the the cheapest stadium on eBay.

It's only $52 AUD!

They attached the image, so it's definitely authentic. I've added it to the list too.

TBH I can sell For rs. 1200, which is equal to 24 AUD, + shipping, How's this.
All NIB, From offline stores to shipping services, Indians get the cheapest Beyblade Items
(Jul. 03, 2018  4:44 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2018  4:37 AM)leosama Wrote: @[Frostic Fox] I'll tell you what, I found the the cheapest stadium on eBay.

It's only $52 AUD!

TBH I can sell For rs. 1200, which is equal to 24 AUD, + shipping, How's this.
All NIB, From offline stores to shipping services, Indians get the cheapest Beyblade Items

That’s way better, have you listed it on eBay?
Link me to ur listing yea
(Jul. 03, 2018  4:46 AM)leosama Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2018  4:44 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: TBH I can sell For rs. 1200, which is equal to 24 AUD, + shipping, How's this.

That’s way better, have you listed it on eBay?

I haven't Listed it yet, But I can Contact In BOTF for people living in port cities will find it much easier, then we can list them for sure.(i guess so.....else up to elites0
(Jul. 03, 2018  4:48 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2018  4:46 AM)leosama Wrote: That’s way better, have you listed it on eBay?

I haven't Listed it yet, But I can Contact In BOTF for people living in port cities will find it much easier, then we can list them for sure.(i guess so.....else up to elites0

Alright, let me know when you get a listing up.
Can someone link me to a genuine Beat Kukulcan Confirmed, a Guardian Kerbeus 7 Nothing Confirmed, and/or an Emporor Forneus 7 Zeta Confirmed?
(Jul. 05, 2018  4:31 AM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: Can someone link me to a genuine Beat Kukulcan Confirmed, a Guardian Kerbeus 7 Nothing Confirmed, and/or an Emporor Forneus 7 Zeta Confirmed?

that’s a lot of 7

http://m.ebay.com.au/itm/Takara-Tomy-Bey...nav=SEARCH

(Jul. 05, 2018  5:13 AM)leosama Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2018  4:31 AM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: Can someone link me to a genuine Beat Kukulcan Confirmed, a Guardian Kerbeus 7 Nothing Confirmed, and/or an Emporor Forneus 7 Zeta Confirmed?

that’s a lot of 7

Thanks! I looked in the inventories of these two sellers and they sell a lot of useful things. All of their products are genuine, right?
(Jul. 05, 2018  5:39 PM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: Thanks! I looked in the inventories of these two sellers and they sell a lot of useful things. All of their products are genuine, right?

Yes, pvccard.expert, aicmini, skyliners2012, and koreantoyshop are common Beyblade sellers used by people here on WBO, proving themselves time and time again. Always check their stores.

koreantoyshop just sells the Korean versions, which is no problem if you aren't picky and don't use a BeyLogger. Same TT beys, just no BeyLogger code and has Korean instead of Japanese.
the list has been updated with preorders for b118 rbv11 and b119 lr beylauncher blue, enjoy

revive Phoenix’s regular listing should be out in a few days, please be patient
Is there any nL that has low price and also has low shipping bc my bday is next month and can't wait for wave 4 to frikin come to Australia so tt
(Jul. 06, 2018  8:44 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: .. nL that has low price and also has low shipping ...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/27791-Beyblade-...3082905686

Seems like you'll be happy about the price.

Better hurry that can change quickly.

(Jul. 06, 2018  11:29 AM)iiggoor Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2018  8:44 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: .. nL that has low price and also has low shipping ...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/27791-Beyblade-...3082905686

Seems like you'll be happy about the price.

Better hurry that can change quickly.

Ok thanks