[Selling]  Best God/CZ/GT deals on eBay

(Jul. 07, 2018  4:35 AM)leosama Wrote: @[Ranch+Kerbeus] here's your bK

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Takara-Tomy-...SwFUxa8zri

Chilllll... Beat Kukulcan is a luxury few can afford.
(Jul. 06, 2018  11:29 AM)iiggoor Wrote: https://www.ebay.com/itm/27791-Beyblade-...3082905686

Seems like you'll be happy about the price.

Better hurry that can change quickly.

Quick question, does digitalist2014 give tracking with their shipping? The listing doesn't seem to say. I'm thinking no for that price, but I thought I'd ask.
(Jul. 09, 2018  5:35 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Quick question, does digitalist2014 give tracking with their shipping? The listing doesn't seem to say. I'm thinking no for that price, but I thought I'd ask.

I did not ask, just found listing on eBay.

Never seen price less than 21.5$ for nL before, so that one is unbelievable, has to be clearance.

About tracking, you have to be right, no chance they can pay tracking too and sell 13.7$ item for 16.8$.

Items I've bought (two of them) did not have tracking number included, but both of them costed less than 20$.
There was never problem with shipping for any item ordered from Japan, so I feel pretty safe without tracking now.

Just checked more, that's big store, 48000 items !!
That's why there is no Takara written in title, and no detail in description at all. Someone should have worked on it, but beyblade is just another kind of toys for them. Furthermore they will not bother with fakes too.
(Jul. 09, 2018  8:26 AM)iiggoor Wrote: About tracking, you have to be right, no chance they can pay tracking too and sell 13.7$ item for 16.8$.

Items I've bought (two of them) did not have tracking number included, but both of them costed less than 20$.
There was never problem with shipping for any item ordered from Japan, so I feel pretty safe without tracking now.

OK, thanks! I just know some people really prefer tracking, whether out of safety or they just like knowing where the package is. So I try to be clear if I recommend somebody.

If they didn't give you tracking before, it's probably the same case here. It seems different Japanese sellers use "Economy Shipping" to mean a different thing, though most seem to go with the no-tracking variety.
(Jul. 09, 2018  12:59 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote: I just know some people really prefer tracking, whether out of safety or they just like knowing where the package is. So I try to be clear if I recommend somebody.

It's always nice to have tracking and quick shipping, but costs some money.
Low price means little service. Choice is up to buyer.

Anyway, that's nice you made it clear.
(Jul. 09, 2018  10:11 PM)hbr1206 Wrote: How much is the stadium in the USA?

if you remove the .au from the link, it will become the us version of eBay and display $38 USD Smile
leosama, it looks like aicmini's reactions to negative reviews have worsened over time, with people noting they aren't interested in buying from the seller. It isn't a question of legit-ness as much as people not wanting to do business with someone who behaves that way.

I don't know what the thoughts are of the people who actually use this thread, not being psychic and all, but I figured it was worth pointing out.
(Jul. 09, 2018  11:12 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote: leosama, it looks like aicmini's reactions to negative reviews have worsened over time, with people noting they aren't interested in buying from the seller. It isn't a question of legit-ness as much as people not wanting to do business with someone who behaves that way.

I don't know what the thoughts are of the people who actually use this thread, not being psychic and all, but I figured it was worth pointing out.

alrighty, I’ll start replacing his stuff. it’s gonna take a while to find new links, so I’m just hoping everyone stays patient?

EDIT:  its done
(Jul. 09, 2018  11:16 PM)leosama Wrote: alrighty, I’ll start replacing his stuff. it’s gonna take a while to find new links, so I’m just hoping everyone stays patient?

Hey, that was fast! I hope it wasn't too bad, but some good work there all the same!
(Jul. 10, 2018  12:28 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2018  11:16 PM)leosama Wrote: alrighty, I’ll start replacing his stuff. it’s gonna take a while to find new links, so I’m just hoping everyone stays patient?

Hey, that was fast! I hope it wasn't too bad, but some good work there all the same!

baha yea, I opened one tab for sky liners, toysgotw, pvc, and monskey, and searched all their pages?
(Apr. 25, 2018  7:23 PM)iiggoor Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2018  1:14 PM)Draklord7 Wrote: Anyone checked out koreantoyshop he seems to have a lot of beys for good prices and they dont seem fake either.

I did never buy from koreantoyshop, but their items look safe to buy.
If you are interested in Young Toys (elephant logo company) it's written many times at WBO to be official brand. I've bought Blast Jinnius from them and can't see any difference to Takara. Somewhat bigger letters on driver, but quality is the same.
Also I dare to say that Korean people are honest in general as well as it's said for Japanese.

Recently bought some launchers and nightmare longinus from them, still waiting for the item but will update when I receive it
(Jul. 10, 2018  4:37 AM)Masugu Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2018  7:23 PM)iiggoor Wrote: I did never buy from koreantoyshop, but their items look safe to buy.
If you are interested in Young Toys (elephant logo company) it's written many times at WBO to be official brand. I've bought Blast Jinnius from them and can't see any difference to Takara. Somewhat bigger letters on driver, but quality is the same.
Also I dare to say that Korean people are honest in general as well as it's said for Japanese.

Recently bought some launchers and nightmare longinus from them, still waiting for the item but will update when I receive it

koreantoyshop is easily a very trusted seller, you’ll definitely get your stuff?

it’ll have Korean words, but they’re still the same tt products
(Jul. 10, 2018  4:40 AM)leosama Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2018  4:37 AM)Masugu Wrote: Recently bought some launchers and nightmare longinus from them, still waiting for the item but will update when I receive it

koreantoyshop is easily a very trusted seller, you’ll definitely get your stuff?

Yea, I bought some Xcalibur, Spriggan Req & Legend when I was in Korea for my son, exactly the same like the TT version but with korean words
(Jul. 10, 2018  4:47 AM)Masugu Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2018  4:40 AM)leosama Wrote: koreantoyshop is easily a very trusted seller, you’ll definitely get your stuff?

Yea, I bought some Xcalibur, Spriggan Req & Legend when I was in Korea for my son, exactly the same like the TT version but with korean words

yea, like their name says, all their stock is the Korean versions, so they are a go to if you want that Smile
From why I understand Korean takara tomy beys are legit ones made in Japan but just have the Korean pamphlet.
So....how about Hasbro stuff? Most of this is TT?? Is there a thread I missing?
(Jul. 10, 2018  8:37 AM)LdillyDaSilly Wrote: So....how about Hasbro stuff? Most of this is TT?? Is there a thread I missing?

there’s no hasbro thread at the moment Unhappy
(Jul. 10, 2018  8:42 AM)leosama Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2018  8:37 AM)LdillyDaSilly Wrote: So....how about Hasbro stuff? Most of this is TT?? Is there a thread I missing?

there’s no hasbro thread at the moment :(

We need one as I am desperately looking for the Hasbro's Wyvron W3 starter pack and the sword launcher that comes with the Xcalius X3 starter set
(Jul. 10, 2018  8:49 AM)LdillyDaSilly Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2018  8:42 AM)leosama Wrote: there’s no hasbro thread at the moment Unhappy

We need one as I am desperately looking for the Hasbro's Wyvron W3 starter pack and the sword launcher that comes with the Xcalius X3 starter set

@[SUGOI-KONICHEWA] is selling an Xcalius X3 Set 

wyvron w3
(Jul. 10, 2018  8:59 AM)leosama Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2018  8:49 AM)LdillyDaSilly Wrote: We need one as I am desperately looking for the Hasbro's Wyvron W3 starter pack and the sword launcher that comes with the Xcalius X3 starter set

@[SUGOI-KONICHEWA] is selling an Xcalius X3 Set 

wyvron w3

Not anymore. It's already been sold.

What makes this thread work is that the listings use sellers who build a stock of many beys and sell. They're consistent.

I haven't seen any cheap consistent sellers on eBay for Hasbro. If you find any, you can share, but I've not seen them.

In the meantime, you can easily search on eBay yourself for Hasbro stuff and what's cheapest. Just make sure it says Hasbro and the seller seems OK enough. It's way easier to get scammed with TT, as fakes use the TT names and setup and many come from far overseas.

If you aren't sure about a particular eBay listing, you can always ask here.
Skyliners has a cheaper Revive Phoenix: https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Takara-Tomy-...SwJRxbRjgL

Sorry about the double post.
Just wondering if its worth buying a level chip for 26US$, definitely not for competitive use, just collecting and playing with my son