[Selling]  AkirasDaddy's MFB Shop. BB-99 Hell Kerbecs

(Oct. 13, 2010  4:14 PM)Giddiyup Wrote: Hi - My son (10) has requested a L-Drago for his birthday and I was wondering if any of you have other recommendations for BB's for him? Maybe some of the more rare, not too expensive, ones.
I was thinking of ordering a few from AkirasDaddy.
What are the current turnaround delivery times to Canada?
I am not very well "connected" with the world of beyblades at the moment.
Thanks for your help!

more rare? humm some Booster pack is a little cheap cuz not include launcher.
about $15 - $19. Delivery time is 2 week over now. Please wait a hour. I try choice for your son.
(Oct. 13, 2010  10:03 PM)RayJoker Wrote: I just got my Meteo L Drago in the mail! It only took 4 days to get to the U.S! Thanks a lot!

"good job" postman!
Akita pm me....
Hey, do you think you can get some BeyLauncher and Launcher Suspensions in?
(Oct. 13, 2010  10:46 PM)RFkid Wrote: Hey, do you think you can get some BeyLauncher and Launcher Suspensions in?

he has some,there called launcher rubber.
I like cerial: You have to PM him. Unless that's in reference to replying to your PM.
(Oct. 13, 2010  10:52 PM)galaxy epic Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2010  10:46 PM)RFkid Wrote: Hey, do you think you can get some BeyLauncher and Launcher Suspensions in?

he has some,there called launcher rubber.

That's not a launcher suspension. That's launcher rubber.

I specifically stated Launcher Suspensions. xD.
BB88 Meteo L Drago LW105LF is Sold-out just now

Thanks for everyone.
Will you be getting anymore anytime soon?
(Oct. 14, 2010  2:45 AM)Bluezee Wrote: Will you be getting anymore anytime soon?

maybe this weekend.
Darn this other guy's package has come half the time of mine, and mine isn't here yet. You may let go of the Burn Pheonix and Black Rubber mule as my budget is over for this week. If it is wanted just sell it. I will tell you when I get some more money next week.
Got my Meteo L-Drago today its so cool and shipping was fast, you may be hearing from me again soon.
(Oct. 15, 2010  4:12 PM)Cerberusgrave Wrote: Got my Meteo L-Drago today its so cool and shipping was fast, you may be hearing from me again soon.

Thanks!
Lets enjoy with your Meteo "Gooooo Shoooot"

Cya next shopping! ;-)
So can I confirm that my Meteo Ldrago is on its way yes?
(Oct. 15, 2010  4:46 PM)Moss Wrote: So can I confirm that my Meteo Ldrago is on its way yes?

yep Your Meteo was "Gooo shooted"
(Oct. 15, 2010  4:55 PM)AkirasDaddy Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2010  4:46 PM)Moss Wrote: So can I confirm that my Meteo Ldrago is on its way yes?

yep Your Meteo was "Gooo shooted In to London's frankly garbage postal system."
Thanks AD can I have the exact date unless you don't know.
(Oct. 15, 2010  5:09 PM)Moss Wrote:

lol garbage postal system, but TehKevinBeY is got it only 3-4 days!!! UK postal system is good.
They like stealing light launchers [<3 knows what im talking about] so can I have the date then?
(Oct. 15, 2010  5:27 PM)Moss Wrote: They like stealing light launchers [<3 knows what im talking about] so can I have the date then?

I sent your item on October 13th cuz I was waiting for your reply about BB84.
Thanks dude its understandable hah
Hi AkirasDaddy im on WBO as well do you sell meteo ldrago and a 3 Segement launcher
Meteo LDrago is sold out.
(Oct. 15, 2010  6:32 PM)TehKevinBeY Wrote: Not me in 3-4 Days, I've been 10 days and not arrived yet. I hope there isn't a problem then. Taking 3 times longer than a fellow UK'er sprites up some alerts to me Uncertain

(Oct. 15, 2010  5:23 PM)AkirasDaddy Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2010  5:09 PM)Moss Wrote:

lol garbage postal system, but TehKevinBeY is got it only 3-4 days!!! UK postal system is good.
(Oct. 15, 2010  6:32 PM)TehKevinBeY Wrote: Not me in 3-4 Days, I've been 10 days and not arrived yet. I hope there isn't a problem then. Taking 3 times longer than a fellow UK'er sprites up some alerts to me Uncertain

Oh sorry! TehKevinBeY.
aarondragon0 was get 3-4 days.