[Selling]  AkirasDaddy's MFB Shop. BB-99 Hell Kerbecs

(Oct. 12, 2010  6:50 AM)Sora. Wrote: Will you be getting the WBBA Limited Edition Attack & Balance Parts set any time soon?

Sorry Its limited edition, hard to find in Japan now.
Okay, thanks for checking.
I must say good-by to my slower iPhone 3G iOS4 today. Then say hello to iPhone 4.
I can reply quickly to everyone at any time, but, except sleeping, eating and taking a bath(iPhone is not waterproof) Grin
We won't judge you if you get a waterproof case. Oh and guys I would recommend AkirasDaddy 120000%
he's really fast at replying and the quality of his packing is impecable.
(Oct. 12, 2010  7:12 AM)Moss Wrote: We won't judge you if you get a waterproof case. Oh and guys I would recommend AkirasDaddy 120000%
he's really fast at replying and the quality of his packing is impecable.

Thanks
BTW about your order! Do you need BB84?
Nah sorry my paypal is Dry.
(Oct. 12, 2010  5:52 PM)Moss Wrote: Nah sorry my paypal is Dry.

Okay!
In what currency are the OP prices listed?
(Oct. 12, 2010  10:41 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: In what currency are the OP prices listed?

U.S dollar

Thanks
Wicked awesome prices!! I don't have the cash right now but when I do you will be the first to pocket it Tongue_out_wink
How fast is the shipping?
1-2 weeks to Canada? Grin
my meteo l drago came yesterday and I just have to say an awesome buy from an awesome seller. I got this thing in 3-4 days from Japan to U.K
(Oct. 13, 2010  4:43 AM)RFkid Wrote: How fast is the shipping?

maybe 2 weeks
(Oct. 13, 2010  11:10 AM)aarondragon0 Wrote: my meteo l drago came yesterday and I just have to say an awesome buy from an awesome seller. I got this thing in 3-4 days from Japan to U.K

w(゚o゚)w ohhh I must say ”Good Job" to the Customs worker and Postman of U.K.

Thanks!!
BB-87 Light Launcher 2 $15 include shipping x 2

[Image: 5056930966_e6dc21760d.jpg]
I send you a MP but you didn't respond...
(Oct. 13, 2010  1:59 PM)the_blader Wrote: I send you a MP but you didn't respond...

Sorry PM sent.
i want to buy meteo L Drago and if you have any g revolution beyblades or v force bey blades id be sure to buy them but i live in the U.A.E can you ship there
(Oct. 13, 2010  2:21 PM)jashan Wrote: i want to buy meteo L Drago and if you have any g revolution beyblades or v force bey blades id be sure to buy them but i live in the U.A.E can you ship there

Maybe I can ship them. but, I have no idea about your country Customs and Tax. and I only selling MFB.
Thanks.

Available soon.

WBBA Limited Metal Fight Beyblade Mercury Anubis 85XF.
[Image: 5078356382_d8f806ea56.jpg]

WBBA Limited Metal Fight BeyBlade Infinity Libra GB145S.
[Image: 5078356542_4b8ae9752d.jpg]
Are you going to get them off YJA?
Hi - My son (10) has requested a L-Drago for his birthday and I was wondering if any of you have other recommendations for BB's for him? Maybe some of the more rare, not too expensive, ones.
I was thinking of ordering a few from AkirasDaddy.
What are the current turnaround delivery times to Canada?
I am not very well "connected" with the world of beyblades at the moment.
Thanks for your help!
(Oct. 13, 2010  12:37 PM)AkirasDaddy Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2010  4:43 AM)RFkid Wrote: How fast is the shipping?

maybe 2 weeks
(Oct. 13, 2010  11:10 AM)aarondragon0 Wrote: my meteo l drago came yesterday and I just have to say an awesome buy from an awesome seller. I got this thing in 3-4 days from Japan to U.K

w(゚o゚)w ohhh I must say ”Good Job" to the Customs worker and Postman of U.K.

Thanks!!
BB-87 Light Launcher 2 $15 include shipping x 2

[Image: 5056930966_e6dc21760d.jpg]

OMG 3-4 DAYS TO UK?!?!?! I'M STILL WAITING Unhappy FOR MY METEO, GRAVITY & ACCESSORIES!! Dam It's been about 8 days. I guess It will come in due course.
(Oct. 13, 2010  6:42 PM)TehKevinBeY Wrote: OMG 3-4 DAYS TO UK?!?!?! I'M STILL WAITING Unhappy FOR MY METEO, GRAVITY & ACCESSORIES!! Dam It's been about 8 days. I guess It will come in due course.

AkirasDaddy has no control over the post. Once it's shipped, it's out of his hands.
Just wait... I live in Canada and it took 16 days to arrive.
Yes I know this, just annoyed that I ordered mine a lot earlier and his gets to the UK before me, I just need to be patient (as many people suck at, especially me).

(Oct. 13, 2010  7:21 PM)Corey Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2010  6:42 PM)TehKevinBeY Wrote: OMG 3-4 DAYS TO UK?!?!?! I'M STILL WAITING Unhappy FOR MY METEO, GRAVITY & ACCESSORIES!! Dam It's been about 8 days. I guess It will come in due course.

AkirasDaddy has no control over the post. Once it's shipped, it's out of his hands.
(Oct. 13, 2010  2:42 PM)Fogot Wrote: Are you going to get them off YJA?

yep!

Maybe U.S is 7-12, Canada is over 2 week now.
(Oct. 13, 2010  7:21 PM)Corey Wrote: AkirasDaddy has no control over the post. Once it's shipped, it's out of his hands.

Right! Im not postman! Grin
(Oct. 13, 2010  8:35 PM)TehKevinBeY Wrote: Yes I know this, just annoyed that I ordered mine a lot earlier and his gets to the UK before me, I just need to be patient (as many people suck at, especially me).

Thank you for your patience! Wink
I just got my Meteo L Drago in the mail! It only took 4 days to get to the U.S! Thanks a lot!