[Selling]  AkirasDaddy's MFB Shop. BB-99 Hell Kerbecs

Is the BB-10 Stadium shipped by EMS?
(Dec. 22, 2010  1:51 AM)CononKudo Wrote: Is the BB-10 Stadium shipped by EMS?

Check your PM.
how much do u want meteo ldrago 4?
He clearly has prices listed in the OP. Read them.
are you selling any metal fight 4 layer beys like BB-05 Booster PEGASIS 145D
The OP clearly says to PM him if your looking for any not listed in the OP.Its also called Pre-HWS.
oh i forgot to post up last week that i recieved my meteo ldrago somthing like 6 days after i ordered and i live in the uk so VERY quick shipping
thanks for the great quality of service akiras daddy Wink)
Thanks AD, I received my Ultimate Reshuffle Set yesterday!
I love the Christmas wrapping paper, my young brother really enjoyed ripping it up!
Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year AD!
PM sent regarding payment
how much would the Mercury Anubis 85X be?
READ THE OP! seriously,that is considered SPAM. CAPITALS=IMPORTANT
I know. I'm sorry, i must have overlooked it.
This'll sound strange, but I need a stadium fence. Not a stadium, just a fence. I'll understand if you can't sell one, as you can't buy them seperately, but if you have spares, I'm in need of some.
is there still some BB-86 Beyblade Deck Attack and Defence Sets?
Thank you my package arrived in like 12 minutes? Well it felt like that thanks to this amazing service all round!
(Dec. 23, 2010  8:34 PM)thermalblaze Wrote: is there still some BB-86 Beyblade Deck Attack and Defence Sets?
the only time he doesn't has have stuff is when it isn't listed or it says Sold-out next to it.
(Dec. 23, 2010  11:46 PM)dracielviper Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2010  8:34 PM)thermalblaze Wrote: is there still some BB-86 Beyblade Deck Attack and Defence Sets?
the only time he doesn't has have stuff is when it isn't listed or it says Sold-out next to it.

Actually, sometimes it isn't listed, but he has it...

It says in the OP:

If you want anything else, PM me!
(Dec. 24, 2010  4:24 AM)littlechipz Wrote: Actually, sometimes it isn't listed, but he has it...

It says in the OP:

If you want anything else, PM me!

Okay
you still havent replied to my pm on youtube.... Unhappy
... You should PM him instead of posting here.
PM sent
Recieved my Ray Unicorno,ray gil, Gravity perseus, and galaxy pegasus from you today.

If I dont buy from you again I will eat myself.

Great seller