[Selling]  12/05: Zeus $29.99, Dranzer GTs $49.99, Wolborg MS $29.99 + LOTS MORE!

My dragoon v2 lot came today the beyblades were in okay condition for being used the thing that bummed me out was that dragoon has a yellow stain on the attack ring but I didn't really care I just really wanted one!! Overall im defiantly gonna by some more blades from 3-dog
I forgot to post this, but the Cyber Dragoon used condition & Takara branded has arrived yesterday, now I have a fully assembled beyblade together with the jump gimmick spin tip thanks a lot sir.
(Mar. 11, 2013  5:47 PM)3-Dog Wrote: BUMP! NIB Driger V2 is now just $29.99 (YES, REALLY)

Holy hell man, that's an amazing price! Nice to see someone caring about the market's state instead of just their pocket, haha!
Cheers man, I'll wait for someone to find it through this bump rather than putting it in the thread title. Nice little surprise! BUMP!
Bump! Please PM me if you're interested in some tournament prize Dranzer S (Gold, silver, white)
Bump! Got a bundle with Dark Dragoon, Dragoon S (gold stickers), Wolborg 2 and Driger V2 for $79.99, shipping included!
Bump! Dragoon GT has been sold, along with 1 Sea Dragon and 1 Red Dranzer V2. That means there's just one Sea Dragon left and one NIP Red Dranzer V2 so if you want either of these beys at a good price then PM me ASAP!
Bump! Dark Dragoon, Dragoon S, Wolborg 2 and Driger V2 have been sold!
Bump! I'll be putting these up on eBay soon and they might get snapped up quick so if you want anything, PM me Smile
NIB red Dragoon V2 sold
NIB white Dragoon V2 sold (1 left)
NIB Driger V2 sold (1 left)
NIP Lime Green MSUV sold
Mint DEMS AR sold

Bump! Only 1 Driger V2, 1 Dragoon V2, 1 Sea Dragon and 1 Purple Einstein MS left. Get 'em while you can!
Bump! Dragoon V2s have left the building! Blizzard Orthros has been unreserved since I haven't heard from the buyer in 3 days and am unsure whether or not he actually wants it. PM me right away if you want it, it's not available often and $79.99 is a good price for it!
I have just purchased a NIB takara Gigars off of this guy! Guys please check out his thread he gave me an amazing price for the Gigars and i am very happy with my purchase and it was a very pleasant transaction he is a really cool guy offering me a 15% discount off of the Gigars as it was listed on Ebay which was awesome, be sure to check this sellers thread and Ebay account out, as he has really cool beys for sale and offers great prices for them too.
Highly recommended seller for the best beys and the best prices!
Thank you soo much 3-Dog, I've recently received my package of 1x Purple Einstein ms and I got it ASAP, like super fast, like really fast!! So if your wondering to buy something from 3-Dog then I'd recommend ,yes!!