[Selling]  12/05: Zeus $29.99, Dranzer GTs $49.99, Wolborg MS $29.99 + LOTS MORE!

NIB plastics have had their prices slashed, and Black Dranzer has been knocked down 20%!
Dragoon MSUV has been sold, another Zeus is gone, a red Gaia Dragoon is gone and there's only one Dranzer V2 left! Dranzer V2s are running out fast so if you want one, please PM me ASAP cos I have it up on eBay and they're going fast!
Bump, all Dranzer V2's have gone and another Red Gaia Dragoon has been sold, just one of these left so if you want one then act fast! Burning Kerberous has also been sold out.
Package arrived safely a couple days ago, looks great! Thanks a lot! I definitely recommend this guy : )
Thanks for the feedback! Smile If any of you saw the eBay listing for the Zeus beyblades vanish, don't be alarmed... they're still available. Someone from Brazil bought them both along with two Gaia Dragoon V's, but when I checked her feedback it said 0. She's not replying to my messages either so 99% sure she won't be paying me... so as far as I'm concerned, they're still available! Red Gaia Dragoons have all been sold out, btw.
I received my package yesterday .
The seller is esteemed trustworthy and advised me to saving shipping costs.
Thanks very much.
Bump! Thanks a lot for the feedback Hamlet, really happy that my first order to Taiwan went well Smile
Recently purchase the Samurai Changer RC at a very affordable price. The seller was very accommodating and just notified me that my package will be sent in a few hours!

After my last transaction, definitely 5/5 rating on this guy. Very approachable and fair compared to the rest of the market for HMS especially.

I'm expecting the shipping times to be quick as well! Honestly, 3-Dog should be an Authorized Beyblade Dealer, he has the constant stock, the reviews, and the reliability to be one.
Thanks for the feedback Ga Smile Dranzer V has been sold. Another Gaia Dragoon V has been sold, there's just one remaining! It's a very cheap price for a NIB bey so if you want it, hurry!
Fantastic service like always, 5 stars. 3-Dog informed me of the shipping and arrived within the same time interval as the last package I got from him.

My Samurai Changer MS RC just arrived in the exact condition it was described as. Very neatly packaged as well, and it looks great in place of my shattered Bearing Core on my Wolborg MS! The gimmick is fun too.
Thanks for the feedback, it was a pleasure doing business with you Smile

Okay, so the last GDV was bought but now the person on eBay isn't paying up. If you want it, please PM me! You won't find a NIB Takara GDV at this price anywhere else!
Bump! The last Zeus has been sold. Atm there is 1 GDV left, 2 Dragoon V2's and 1 red Dragoon V2 among some others but these are the most popular items.

I have a bunch of stuff coming in from Japan (and a package from Canada), please PM me if you are interested in:

-Lime Green MSUV RC
-Wolborg MS (No stickers)
-Bearing Core (Wolborg MS)
-Grip Flat Core Ultimate Mode (Lime Green MSUV)
-CWD God Ring (Shining God MS)
-Black Dragoon MF RC
-Dragoon V2 (mint)
-Dranzer GT (mint)
-Dragoon GT (mint)

I'll have pics up as soon as they're in and will not sell anything before posting the pics. I'm just requesting for PMs showing interest so that reservations can be made and sales will be quicker. Thanks! Smile
One NIB Dragoon V2 left, I've got a message from eBay from someone asking for another payment method so this might be your last chance to get it!
Hi ! I would be interested in buying Dragoon v2, Driger v2, Bistool and Spare Parts :
Driger S attack ring and blade base and bistool attack ring.

Please Pm me for details about shipping ! I Live in Montreal, QC Canada.

Thanks !

EDIT : Oh i hope you still have the dragoon v2 Tongue_out i can pay by paypal no prob ! I have also seen on your ebay shop a Gaia dragoon V . I am interested in this one as well !!!! Please let me know sooner you can ! Thx alot Grin