[Selling]  12/05: Zeus $29.99, Dranzer GTs $49.99, Wolborg MS $29.99 + LOTS MORE!

I'll have to retract my offer on Driger V2 and Dragoon V2 as i had no response, i found those somewhere else.

I am still looking for the others :
Bistool AND bistool AR spare parts
Driger S blade base and AR spare parts

Please let me know ! Thanks
You're supposed to send him a PM regarding your offer and shipping. Don't post here and expect him to check and comply with your demands.

Remember, he is the supplier and you are the buyer. You have to go to him directly and obey his rules if you want him to comply with your needs.
(Jan. 23, 2013  9:11 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: You're supposed to send him a PM regarding your offer and shipping. Don't post here and expect him to check and comply with your demands.

Remember, he is the supplier and you are the buyer. You have to go to him directly and obey his rules if you want him to comply with your needs.

Thanks for the info. wont make this mistake again .
NEW PLASTICS ADDED! You may have seen the NIB Dragoon V2 go off eBay.. worry not, buyer was a fraud (as usual) so if you're still interested shoot me a message!
Hey do you have a Black dragoon GT as well?
Definitely not, that'd be way too rare to sell if I even had one Wink
I just want to buy Driger v2 a-75...but dont know how to buy Help
I live in India so can I get it here?
Bump, price reduction on the Dragoon V2s. Lots added to ebay, if you want any of them PM me for a 15% discount on here. That'll lead to a $30 saving on the dragoon gt and dranzer gt set.
How much is Dranzer GT? you're eBay listing is $87 each but on WBO it says you'll get a 15% discount... but the price says $99.
The Dranzer GT and Dragoon GT are listed together on eBay, buying both of them would give you a discount on here. On their own, they are $99 each. Together, they are $170.
(Feb. 19, 2013  10:56 PM)[deleted] Wrote: What is "Bump"?

It is something you write when you want to revive your topic, put it back at the top of the forum, but it can only be done a few times, only if at least forty-eight hours have passed, and if your thread is in the Bey Marketplace forum.
how do you buy things?? looking for a dragoon v2 new in box bra
Through paypal which is a website service linked to bank account to send money over the internet as payment.
Bump! Dranzer GT, Dragoon V2, Trygle, Driger F, Dranzer V and Griffolyon sold!
Damn i'm gonna start putting stuff on ebay too haha.
Hey guys, I have reduced the NIB Dragoon V2 and Red Dragoon V2 to just $79.99! These are still being sold on eBay for twice the price so get this while you can, I only have one white and one red left! I also have a Driger V2 for $39.99 and the Dark Dragoon lot on my eBay page can be bought for $79.99 on WBO! That's Dark Dragoon, Wolborg 2, Dragoon S and Driger V2!

EDIT: Dragoon GT has also been reduced to $79.99!