[Selling]  12/05: Zeus $29.99, Dranzer GTs $49.99, Wolborg MS $29.99 + LOTS MORE!

Well, all I can say is that it won't be cheap haha but I'm very willing to accept reasonable offers! Also, just want to inform everyone that I have listed a lot of the beys on eBay. If you're reading this, please try to buy them through the WBO as you will save a lot of money. My eBay prices are higher than my WBO prices because I have to bump the prices to account for fees. It's not like I'm making any more money off the higher eBay prices, so do yourself a favour and buy them through here for major discounts!
1. why is it that i know so many freakin amazing british peoples?! and yes your one of them! XD

2. can't wait for my zeus to get here!! thanks again1!
Bump! I've updated the OP with plastic lots at prices that are much cheaper than the same ones I've listed on eBay!
i hope i receive the lot soon... thanks very much for your generosity... a very nice seller!!!!
Let me know when you do, the post office said it should take 5 business days at the most... apparently UK to India shipping is quite fast!

Bump, HMS launchers are gone. If you want anything you can reserve it for up to 5 days!

do you sell launchers without the grip?
You mean a standard launcher and ripcord? If someone requests a launcher after having purchased an item I include one for free but I tend not to sell them individually since they're not really worth much...
Just got sea dragon, it looks way boss. Will definitely comeback of I need more stuff.
How much a launcher worth?
This isn't the place to ask that.
I'm asking for his personal opinion of the price and is after i exchange a few words with him, following a topic

Maybe I should pm him, that way I can follow this topic and there won't be any misunderstandings
My package came today! Just got done building Zeus, and I love it! Will hopefully by more from you
Man I love this seller! I'm happy with the stuff I got! can't wait for the other things to arrive.
The package arrived today.Really thanks for the cyber dragoon and some extra parts.
Thanks for the feedback everyone. Bump!

Also, a little personal note in here to any eBay users: please, please use eBay responsibly. This isn't a shot at anyone specifically, cos I doubt the people who are messing me around are on here, but in case they are or in case anyone might act like them... if you buy something on eBay, please commit to that purchase. It takes 2 confirmation screens to get there so if you don't want it, don't buy it! I have had to deal with SEVEN people on eBay who have bought one of my products and then not paid up. To the kids out there who think they can force their parents to pay for the stuff if they buy it on eBay, don't even think about it. You're wasting their time, your time and the seller's time.
(Oct. 21, 2012  7:59 PM)PRO WEASEL Wrote: Thanks for the feedback everyone. Bump!

Also, a little personal note in here to any eBay users: please, please use eBay responsibly. This isn't a shot at anyone specifically, cos I doubt the people who are messing me around are on here, but in case they are or in case anyone might act like them... if you buy something on eBay, please commit to that purchase. It takes 2 confirmation screens to get there so if you don't want it, don't buy it! I have had to deal with SEVEN people on eBay who have bought one of my products and then not paid up. To the kids out there who think they can force their parents to pay for the stuff if they buy it on eBay, don't even think about it. You're wasting their time, your time and the seller's time.

That sounds really annoying. Lucky for me I actually care about my reputation on these sites.

Burning Kerberous and Driger V2 have arrived! A little bit after the expected date of arrival, but only by a mere two days. Item arrived fast, nonetheless Joyful_2

The blades were also in wonderful condition considering the trip they took! Recommended seller, worth every penny! ;D
Thanks for the feedback! I think there's something up with the Royal Mail, they seem to be just a tad slower than they were a few months ago...
Bump! Price list updated, price for Black Dranzer added ($99.99) and price for NIP Red Gaia Dragoon has been lowered to $39.99!
Bump! Is anyone interested in Zero-G beyblades from Random Booster Vol. 3? I might be selling Shinobi Gryph WD145TB, Archer Phoenic 125B and Bandid Killerken 125W2D... the boxes have been opened to check content obviously but otherwise they are brand spanking new. Not sure if there is any interest for these, but PM me if you want one!