[Selling]  12/05: Zeus $29.99, Dranzer GTs $49.99, Wolborg MS $29.99 + LOTS MORE!

Will you reserve beys? If so, can you reserve Dragoon S, Gaia Dragoon S and NIB Cyber dragoon, i need to get some more money since i've only got $25 to my name atm.
Bump, updated sold list! If anyone has any specific beys they want, message me an offer ASAP cos I'm gonna put these on eBay soon and they'll probably go a lot higher there!
bump, selling some plastic lots on eBay:

Cyber Dragoon Battle Spec, Burning Kerberous, Dranzer V2 and Uriel 1:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230796794194?ssP...500wt_1282

Metal Dranzer, Voltaic Ape with Coro Coro stickers, Driger S, Metallic Blue Gaia Dragoon (orange wings) and Flash Leopard 2:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230796791047?ssP...500wt_1282

Guardian Driger, Dragoon F, Dranzer F, Driger F and Dragoon V (all come with limited edition coro coro stickers):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230796797186?ssP...500wt_1282

Uriel 1, Salamolyon, Metallic Guardian Driger and Red Dranzer V:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230796798882?ssP...500wt_1282
Bump! Remember, the plastic beys listed in the first page are all being sold as lots now on eBay, not individually. Another NIP lime green Dragoon MSUV for sale and I've slashed $10 each from NIP Sea Dragon and NIP Purple Einstein MS. If you buy them both together it'll be $59.99 .
Selling some stuff again after a while, lowered the prices on HMS and red Dranzer V2. If anyone is interested, I'm selling my remaining plastics on eBay as 3 lots. If you order through WBO I can offer a $5-10 discount depending on which lot you choose. Also taking offers for the lime green MSUV. If anyone is interested in any of the following beyblades, please PM me an offer so I can reserve it for you:

NIB Gaia Dragoon V
NIB Draciel V2
NIB Dragoon V2
NIB Limited Edition Toys R Us Red Dragoon V2
NIB Red Gaia Dragoon
NIB Dranzer V2
NIP Clear Yellow Driger F
NIP Ultimate Dragoon V
NIP Cyber Dragoon
pump

Updated with a lot of new stuff at cheap prices, let me know if you are interested in anything!
Hi how much for wolborg ms? ive been looking everywhere or it lol Smile
(Sep. 27, 2012  11:41 AM)itachi23 Wrote: Hi how much for wolborg ms? ive been looking everywhere or it lol Smile

he even put the price on the OP..do you even read?
Pump!

Uploaded these as lots on my eBay store. If you are interested in any of the lots then buy it through the WBO for a 10% discount
MAJOR PUMP! Updated with so many new things and found the gyro parts for magic ape!

EDIT: ADDED HMS CUSTOM LAUNCHERS, ELECTRONIC LAUNCHERS + MARKSMAN GRIPS!
Yo, PRO WEASEL, any more information on the condition of that clear Driger S AR? I can't really tell very well from the pictures (real pain with clear beys, that).
i agree with th!nk PRO WEASEL OUT

The clear Driger S is in gr8 condition by the way.

UPDATED EVERYTHING WITH PRICES!
How much would that Black Dranzer cost? Just interested, not sure about anything yet.
Retake your pictures with a piece of paper containing your primary on-site username. This is a mandatory rule.
Hazel, you're nothing to me now. You're not a brother, you're not a friend. I don't want to know you or what you do.

Retook the pics that didn't have my name in them btw Wink
So I recently ordered a Sea Dragon from this seller, and it arrived today when I came back!

The condition was just as described, the packaging was perfect and the shipping time was impeccable. The prices for these incredibly rare Beyblades are dirt-cheap too, I HIGHLY recommend this seller. Will definitely buy again, hopefully with even more HMS this time!

5 stars overall, and he even sent me a gift! Both beys look amazing. Smile
(Oct. 06, 2012  5:04 PM)goka2000 Wrote: How much would that Black Dranzer cost? Just interested, not sure about anything yet.

Base on it's conditions like the parts and stickers which are Takara Tomy, especially the Black Dranzer bit beast which has the Japanese writing 'Black Dranzer'; overall the bit beast sticker is the real Black Dranzer. So cost would probably be ~price removed because it's none of your business~