School Beyblade Teams

I was just thinking, wouldn't it be cool if schools had beyblade teams that competed with other schools'? Like the football teams. A lot of the kids at my school play against each other in the gym before school, and even the gym teacher gets involved sometimes! If it got really popular, maybe the schools could have bey stadiums like in the anime. That would be fun.
That'll be AWESOME!!!!!! If schools had beyblade teams i will never miss a day of school.
that would be interesting
Thats the only team I'd have the athletic skill to join.
Does this belong in YC? Also, if schools did have Beyblade teams, it would be bad because everyone would say TT parts are fake, just because they've never heard of them. TT users would have a BIG advantage because Hasbro messed up 4D. Everyone would use Hasbro stadiums, and everyone would say TT stadiums are 'unfair', because there Beyblade gets knocked out. People would use 'custom' Beyblade that they actually MODDED. People wouldn't customize because it would be 'disrespecting' the Beyblade. Kids would go by the stats of Beyblade Battles.com. This was all based off me playing Beyblade in 5th grade with my entire class (even the teacher).
Beyblades are not supposed to be discussed here in the off-topic forums (They can be used in stories though).

(Aug. 15, 2012  1:41 PM)McDonalds Wrote: Does this belong in YC? Also, if schools did have Beyblade teams, it would be bad because everyone would say TT parts are fake, just because they've never heard of them. TT users would have a BIG advantage because Hasbro messed up 4D. Everyone would use Hasbro stadiums, and everyone would say TT stadiums are 'unfair', because there Beyblade gets knocked out. People would use 'custom' Beyblade that they actually MODDED. People wouldn't customize because it would be 'disrespecting' the Beyblade. Kids would go by the stats of Beyblade Battles.com. This was all based off me playing Beyblade in 5th grade with my entire class (even the teacher).

Tbh, if that were to happen at my school, I would tell someone who is the head of the division to join the WBO and follow there rules. lol Or let me be over it and I would be fair and stuff and help out with combos. XD But yeah, I seriously doubt that would happen a lot.
Too bad, I'm not too sure if this will work in Highschools. It's a REALLY awesome idea though!
Yeah now i really want my school to have a beyblade team if it gets one i will ofcourse become the captain of the team.
This is a great idea
I like it.But I don't think adults would understand the real fun of Beyblading...
I agree. Parents don't understand the fun of beyblading. But I would surely join school beyblading team.
My friends and I have trip Saturdays and meet with people from other schools.
This might not work since some people (like me) have to keep the fact that they play Beyblade a secret or risk losing all their friends. It's a great idea, though.
This thing might never work in indian schools. But it is still a great idea i might try it!
A club would be a more logical thing. You know, meet up on certain days and play; not sure how you'd get to play other schools as they might not be as into beyblade...
yeah or you could make a poster of a beyblade comp at school and have a mini thing and i will do that
(Aug. 14, 2012  4:20 PM)NateWolfe Wrote: I was just thinking, wouldn't it be cool if schools had beyblade teams that competed with other schools'? Like the football teams. A lot of the kids at my school play against each other in the gym before school, and even the gym teacher gets involved sometimes! If it got really popular, maybe the schools could have bey stadiums like in the anime. That would be fun.

You are totally right all the kids well have the opportunity to show their skills and of course they well have so much fun, also feel like there in the anime for real. 
I like your idea.
(Sep. 21, 2017  5:45 PM)Ronnie WB Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2012  4:20 PM)NateWolfe Wrote: I was just thinking, wouldn't it be cool if schools had beyblade teams that competed with other schools'? Like the football teams. A lot of the kids at my school play against each other in the gym before school, and even the gym teacher gets involved sometimes! If it got really popular, maybe the schools could have bey stadiums like in the anime. That would be fun.

You are totally right all the kids well have the opportunity to show their skills and of course they well have so much fun, also feel like there in the anime for real. 
I like your idea.

While that is a good idea, please don't necro-post
You idea would be do awesome.Only if people like it that much in your school.
(Aug. 15, 2012  5:19 PM)EarthEagle2813 Wrote: This is a great idea

I would like to join.
Well what about beyblade becoming an organized sport where different kids could make teams and battle other teams made this way?
(Aug. 15, 2012  2:30 PM)pranzdiv123 Wrote: Yeah now i really want my school to have a beyblade team if it gets one i will ofcourse become the captain of the team.

SAME!!! I'm actually writing a paper for one of my classes on why students should be allowed to battle using beyblades.

(Aug. 16, 2012  5:08 PM)Fireblaze0817 Wrote: This might not work since some people (like me) have to keep the fact that they play Beyblade a secret or risk losing all their friends. It's a great idea, though.

Just be yourself and let others know what you like to do. And if your friends leave you just because of your interests, they are not true friends. I say this because true friends don't desert you just because your interested in something that they deem "soooo lame" or "soooo uncool", they would accept you no matter what.