Scheduled downtime: Saturday, December 3rd starting 1 PM EST

worldbeyblade.org will be temporarily inaccessible for up to 24 hours starting at 1 PM EST on Saturday, December 3rd, as we add a few new things to the site.

We apologize for the inconvenience, but hope you'll stop by on December 4th — which is, incidentally, our 8th anniversary. Who knew?
Good bye Map and hello new stuff
Hmm thanks for telling Bey Brad Smile. Hmm seems like this is gonna to be big update lol. Hopefully there will be quite a bit of awesome new features XD

Beyhaha really excited for 8th Aniversary Celebration..
How will I suffice without the WBO ;_;

(Nov. 28, 2016  12:12 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Good bye Map and hello new stuff

QFT
(Nov. 28, 2016  10:03 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: Haha Waiting for the anniversary celebrations Grin

Oh, yeah, I guess we'll do something for it.
These 24 hours without the wbo will be very long. xD Anyways I'm excited for the updates. Smile
So excited to see what new features we will see after we are back in action. It sucks having to compete with the WBO anniversary and Brad's birthday when mine is the day after his! Then again, I have always put the WBO anniversary before my own birth for the past 5 years!
Just 23 hours and 57mins to go!!!

Lol it will be hard to spend 1 day without our WBOndia. But still see you all on Sunday!!!
25 more minutes!!!!!!!
(Dec. 03, 2016  5:35 AM)EX139 Wrote: 25 more minutes!!!!!!!

December 3rd 1 PM EST is in more than thirteen hours, actually.
(Dec. 03, 2016  5:47 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2016  5:35 AM)EX139 Wrote: 25 more minutes!!!!!!!

December 3rd 1 PM EST is in more than thirteen hours, actually.

I think he maybe thought it's 1am EST beyhaha

Edit:- why people now days don't rate thread XD
45+ minutes left?
Dayumm less than an hour left! Grin
I'M SO SCARED THAT THE MAP WILL DIE SOON Crying
Bye WBO!!!

See you on 4th!!!

Spoilt-Spoiler (Click to View)
Edit:-
Reason of Pumpking changed to Bumping Genbu-Spoiler (Click to View)
brad lied because he said 1:00 it's 1:07 now

(Looking forward to tomorrow!)
2:00 lol
Boy it still works...
Well, the time was a guideline anyway, but the maintenance will still be going ahead soon.

When the site does go down, keep an eye on our social media pages. We'll keep you guys updated on how maintenance is going. Who knows, maybe some other stuff might pop up that's worth looking at...
Yeah guys, don't take the time guideline too strictly. We'd rather give too much notice than not enough.

That said, the reason is because I went to my office to work on this and the power was out! Don't worry. We'll be gone soon enough. Forever.
(Dec. 03, 2016  8:30 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Yeah guys, don't take the time guideline too strictly. We'd rather give too much notice than not enough.

That said, the reason is because I went to my office to work on this and the power was out! Don't worry. We'll be gone soon enough. Forever.

DUN DUN DUUUUN! He said forever!
Nice meme