Scavenger Hunt results+Lowered Participant Limit+T-Shirt Contest Winners!

Woo, the Fox face is one that I've always wanted! Grin. Thanks for reading my mind!
Woo, a bunch of good faces, haha.

Thanks for another great anniversary, WBO. Tongue_out
Glad I got a Face I didn't have before, that's always cool. Only one more and I'll have finished my #frontrow
Sweet! Kronos and Crown are two of my favorite facebolts. Another row of faces complete~
Thank you. Always wanted fox
Too many doubles haha, need to trade them
Seems like I forgot to ask for mine Unhappy Can we ask for them now?
if yes I'll take a face booster blue please Grin
Just noticed that I only got four new faces (this not including my Face Booster VIVID) rather than five.
Sweet stuff. Just to let everyone know, I've selected a number of burst items as my anything I want prize. Thanks committee! Any chance of adding a prize hunter face on top of that? I think by taking first I'm kind of the ultimate prize hunter. [/spoiler]
Just wondering, any word on the status of my prize yet, haha?
(May. 19, 2015  10:10 AM)Maximum Dranzer Wrote: Seems like I forgot to ask for mine Unhappy Can we ask for them now?
if yes I'll take a face booster blue please Grin

Unfortunately you only got four Credits, and Face Boosters are earned for either five or six Credits.

(May. 19, 2015  4:16 PM)Mitsukuni Wrote: Just noticed that I only got four new faces (this not including my Face Booster VIVID) rather than five.

Somehow one escaped into a void~

Leone! [Image: leoneface.png]
Holy carp i`m late! is my Face Booster prize still available?? if so i`d like a BLUE.

And is there a way someone would be able to obtain one of these printed shirts?
Thank you WBO i received my prize big bang pegasus asia model
But in prize there is written that its "Big Bang Pegasis F:D Asia Model" but i got big bang pegasus 105 rf..................................
afterall thank you..... WBO
(Jun. 06, 2015  6:45 AM)Pegasus78610 Wrote: Thank you WBO i received my prize big bang pegasus asia model
But in prize there is written that its "Big Bang Pegasis FGrin Asia Model" but i got big bang pegasus 105 rf..................................
afterall thank you..... WBO

The one with 105 RF is the "Asia Model".
Ah yeah, Leone19 is right. We must have made a mistake writing F:D. The Asia Model is supposed to be 105RF, which you received.

Glad to hear you finally got it, though!