Scavenger Hunt results+Lowered Participant Limit+T-Shirt Contest Winners!

(Mar. 07, 2015  4:02 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: When are you guys going to ship out the prizes?

Whenever we have them, and of course as soon as possible. Sometimes, it is much easier to have the seller ship the item directly to the winner, so doing that avoids additional costs that would exist if we had all the items with us.
I didnot contact kei yet, cuz before when I was trying to send a message I was getting an error
Now it works though
(Mar. 07, 2015  4:02 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: When are you guys going to ship out the prizes?

I'll probably start getting many of them shipped very soon. I always wait a little while after results are announced for winners to contact me so that I can do all or most of the shipping at once.
(Mar. 11, 2015  5:32 AM)Kei Wrote:

I'll probably start getting many of them shipped very soon. I always wait a little while after results are announced for winners to contact me so that I can do all or most of the shipping at once.
Would it be possible for us to get a PM notification when the prizes have been sent?
I'm giving mine to a friend, so I just want to make sure that she gets it and knows when it will arrive.
Any idea as to when the Faces will be distributed or be told which Faces the ones eligible of them pulled?

Sorry for asking, just kind of curious.
I'll take a face booster blue please. And congratulations to all the winners!
When will Anniversary Faces be awarded?
Am I busy or am I occupied, hah.

I just gave all the Anniversary Faces 2015, but due to the latest migration, I experienced difficulty changing the image of the Face; the logo is supposed to be the "VI" from the big logo for the anniversary. So, just do not worry when you will see the modified version once we can make the feature work as it should!

Next step : Face Boosters!
In case anyone is wondering: I've been trying to contact @[dimsum2u] because he has a lot of the prizes for this giveaway waiting to be shipped, but he hasn't responded to any of my messages. Worst case scenario we'll order them again elsewhere for all of you, but obviously that is going to be a last resort. Thanks for your patience!
what is this about?
(Apr. 21, 2015  12:38 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: Any news on the prizes?

We finally got a response from dimsum2u recently which clarified some things, and miraculously the PM search function started working for me again too. I just ordered prizes for the following people: @[Scout25], @[Manicben], @[Tri], @[RagerBlade], @[Wombat], @[ashton pinto], and @[FreshClassik].

Everyone else, know that I am working on it!
Any chance of getting the prize faces soon?
Thanks Kei! Received my physical prize already!

However, I wonder where dat facebooster Blue is at...? I second Time's question.
*cough* @[Kai-V] *cough*
Have all the physical prizes been sent by now?
(May. 13, 2015  5:31 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Have all the physical prizes been sent by now?

Yours should be sent shortly. They should arrive by the end of June at the very latest to the address you provided.

@[Leone19], I am waiting on dimsum2u for confirmation that yours were shipped.

@[Pegasus78610] Your prize should be sent shortly and should arrive by sometime in June at the latest.
(May. 13, 2015  5:54 AM)Kei Wrote:
(May. 13, 2015  5:31 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Have all the physical prizes been sent by now?
@[Leone19], I am waiting on dimsum2u for confirmation that yours were shipped.

Cool, hopefully he lets you know soon. Can't wait to get ahold of those two.
Just wanted to check in and say my prize arrived today. Thanks a lot!
My prize came! Thanks again to the WBO for organizing this fun event!
Prize just came in! Thanks

My dad biked all the way to my house from his house xD
Well hey, I am back, and Japan brings you all of its freshest products! With the timezone, jetlag, and yen conversion, your Face Boosters transform into...

(Feb. 19, 2015  3:18 AM)Leone19 Wrote: Oh man, this is fantastic. Not only being able to paint a Beyblade for a member, getting 4th place in the Hunt, but most importantly, the lower participant limit. This is pure fantastic news.

I'd like to request 3 Facebooster Vivids please, too.

Great year, great hunt- many more to come.

Three WBBA L Drago and a Caesar! [Image: wbbaldragoface.png] [Image: wbbaldragoface.png] [Image: wbbacaesarface.png] [Image: wbbaldragoface.png] Gosh, what luck...

(Feb. 19, 2015  3:23 AM)Kaneki-kun Wrote: Yeessssss!!!!THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH COMITEE!

I'll take Facebooster Red please :)

Virgo, an Uncommon! [Image: virgoface.png] Oh yeah!

(Feb. 19, 2015  3:25 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: I guessed Quake for the cut question and was wrong... Didn't know that I needed to include its degree lol
Anyway, congratulations to the winners & a big "thank you" to the committee for all your hard work during the migration and the Hunt. Nice to finally see the lowered participant limit in effect, as well.

I'd like to use my points on a Violet, an Amber, and a Vivid face booster.

Coro Dragon & Samurai Pegasis WBO Ver.! [Image: corodragonface.png] [Image: samuraipegasiswboface.png] Hey, share some of that luck, will you!

Kronos! [Image: kronosface.png]

Crown! [Image: crownface.png]

(Feb. 19, 2015  3:26 AM)Mitsukuni Wrote: Oh my god, this is such great news! And yes, second; get that paint out, Leone19! :D

Congrats to all the winners! I'll take a Face Booster RED, BLUE, GREEN, ORANGE and AZURE in addition to my VIVID and Anniversary Face 2014. Not too sure about what Beyblade I'd want painted, though, like that'll be a tough decision.

Uranus! [Image: uranusface.png]

WBBA Caesar! [Image: wbbacaesarface.png]

Pisces, a Rare! [Image: piscesface.png] Awesome!

Pegasis, an Uncommon! [Image: pegasisface.png]

And Quetzalcoatl II, a Rare! [Image: quetzalcoatlface2.png] Look at that!

(Feb. 19, 2015  3:33 AM)Time Wrote: Woooooooooooooo! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... This will be interesting. I'll take one additional face booster vivid on top of my prize one please and a facebooster Orange, yellow, green, and purple. Glass face, gees I probably scoured that thread for hours and never came across that. Thank you very much!

Coro Dragon! [Image: corodragonface.png]

Gemios! [Image: gemiosface.png]

Gill! [Image: GillFace.png]

Escolpio! [Image: escolpioface.png]

Lacerta! [Image: LacertaFace.png]

(Feb. 19, 2015  3:47 AM)Dual Wrote: Wow, I placed, cool!

I'll have a face booster green please!

(Feb. 19, 2015  3:49 AM)Tri Wrote: I'm surprised I got 8th place with only 10 points, haha!

I'll take facebooster Jade and Violet!

So with the lower participant limit will bronze and silver faces still be given out to eventa with 8+ particpants?

Serpent! [Image: SerpentFace-2.png]

Fox! [Image: FoxFace.png]

(Feb. 19, 2015  4:02 AM)Scout25 Wrote: Woohoo! I've been so excited for the results! Ill take a face booster Red Please!

Congrats to everyone that participated!!!

Quetzalcoatl! [Image: quetzalcoatlface.png]Wow, it's a Rare!

(Feb. 19, 2015  4:15 AM)Wombat Wrote: Whoa I actually placed again! This year I only went for the Anniversary Face and not the VIVID, but placing is always a pleasant surprise. Out of curiosity, was it just a random drawing for everyone who was tied with 6 points? If so I just got really lucky, haha.

Congrats to Time for winning whatever he wants, too.

As for my Face Booster, I'll choose GREEN.

(Feb. 19, 2015  8:31 AM)Pegasus78610 Wrote: wow! i placed 7th and congrats to all other winners
and for the face boosters
i will chose one 'Face Booster VIVID [Image: faceboostervivid.png] for 8 points' on top of my prize one...
and one 'Face Booster GREEN [Image: faceboostergreen.png] for 6 points'..
so congrats once again to all placers............................................

Coro Dragon! [Image: corodragonface.png]

(Feb. 19, 2015  9:12 AM)Caos. Wrote: Congrats to everyone! Face Booster AZURE for me thanks :)

Cygnus! [Image: cygnusface.png]

(Feb. 19, 2015  9:18 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: Awesome ! I wanted to place either 3rd or 4th this time, and got it. Will choose BBG 24 via PM
I'll take each 1 of these

Fox! [Image: FoxFace.png]

Crown! [Image: crownface.png]

Beelzeb! [Image: belzeebface.png]

Beafowl! [Image: beafowlface.png]

(Feb. 19, 2015  6:27 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: Face booster Vivid please.

WBBA L Drago! [Image: wbbaldragoface.png]

(Feb. 20, 2015  1:29 AM)Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ Wrote: Alrighty, I've sent Kai-V a new link to the image. All should be well now.

Congrats to all the winners, especially Time for getting that ultimate prize! And thanks again, Committee! I'd like Face Boosters Red and Purple, please.

Lookin' forward to BeyDays. :P

Gill! [Image: GillFace.png]

Sagittario! [Image: sagittarioface.png]

(Feb. 20, 2015  8:21 AM)Alex Mercer Wrote: I want face booster azure if possible plzz

(Feb. 20, 2015  6:00 PM)yashpinto Wrote: I will take the Face Booster BLUE [Image: faceboosterblue.png] thanks !

Wolf! [Image: wolfface.png]

(Feb. 21, 2015  12:35 AM)sarabscientist Wrote: Definitely would buy Angry's design on a shirt, hahaha :chiefhm:

GREEN facebooster for me, thanks :D

(Feb. 20, 2015  9:52 PM)FreshClassik Wrote: Ill take facebooster Crimson,Azure,Red and Blue please!

I really took my time on this,It took me forever to gather the info and do the videos..god...

Anyway,Thanks everyone for a festive hunt and cant wait till the next one!

Sagittario! [Image: sagittarioface.png]

Cyber Pegasis, an Uncommon! [Image: cyberpegasisface.png] Super!

Libra! [Image: libraface.png]

(Feb. 22, 2015  7:35 PM)Manicben Wrote: Wow, I won something! Congrats to everyone else!
I'll be snagging a FaceBooster Blue please!

I see Beydays coming up and I wonder... Will London be able to rise up once more?
Time to get to work on it.

Leone, an Uncommon! [Image: leoneface.png] Yahoo!

(Feb. 22, 2015  8:56 PM)Echizen Wrote: Blue.

Ah, unfortunately you have five points, not six, so the Face Booster BLUE is just outside your reach. Could you choose one of the Face Boosters you can afford ?

(Mar. 19, 2015  4:18 PM)username2130 Wrote: I'll take a face booster blue please. And congratulations to all the winners!

Wolf! [Image: wolfface.png]

As usual, the Faces will be distributed shortly!
Two rares and an uncommon!

JACKPOT. DJ - Fab!