Scavenger Hunt 2016: Results & Winners!

Thats what i was wondering. :l
(Jan. 29, 2017  4:54 AM)Naru Blader Wrote: Just to clarify again, I would like 1 VIVID 1 AZURITE and one of the Taka and Fumi bits. Correct me if I'm wrong but do we get a free booster? If so i would like 1 AZURE

(Jan. 29, 2017  4:58 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: The Taka & Fumi bits are automatic after you get 3 points. you dont need to use points for them correct?

The Taka & Fumi Bits are the Anniversary Bits 2016, so they definitely do not cost any points, you just need to have at least three in order to acquire it. However, unless you are part of the top eight, you only get as many Bit Boosters as your points allow you, no free ones.
OOOHHHHH Thx. So now that i know how its works i would like one azurite one garnet and for my free booster ill take vivid.
(Jan. 29, 2017  5:08 AM)Naru Blader Wrote: OOOHHHHH Thx. So now that i know how its works i would like one azurite one garnet and for my free booster ill take vivid.

But I do not know if you get a free Bit Booster...?
damnit, I think FIREFIRE said that. alright back to the drawing board! I'll take one vivid and one azurite and then the taka fume bits. But if we do get a free bit then ill use what i suggested above.
(Jan. 29, 2017  3:44 PM)Naru Blader Wrote: damnit, I think FIREFIRE said that. alright back to the drawing board! I'll take one vivid and one azurite and then the taka fume bits. But if we do get a free bit then ill use what i suggested above.

Lol I guess my post was incomplete. I wanted to say "I forgot top 8 winners gets free bits too"

Sorry
Oh, beyhaha!
(Feb. 12, 2017  8:28 PM)Chrisnemisis Wrote: Hope I get some nice bits

This is only if you were in the Scavenger Hunt. It is over now, though.
(Feb. 12, 2017  11:54 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: This is only if you were in the Scavenger Hunt. It is over now, though.

He's got 7 points. ^^
Hey AaryanBITW, Arijit Sarkar, Jimmyjazz39, Ninja Blader, FIREFIRE CPB, Wombat, and Oi Shinji, I have gone ahead and ordered the following items:

- B-61 Random Booster Vol.4 Quad Quetzalcoatl
- B-66 Lost Longinus.N.Sp
- B-00 Dranzer S.S.T

If you won any of those items, they have now been ordered! The other items outstanding will be ordered or shipped as soon as possible.
(Feb. 13, 2017  12:26 AM)Kei Wrote: Hey AaryanBITW, Arijit Sarkar, Jimmyjazz39, Ninja Blader, FIREFIRE CPB, Wombat, and Oi Shinji, I have gone ahead and ordered the following items:

- B-00 Dranzer S.S.T

If you won any of those items, they have now been ordered! The other items outstanding will be ordered or shipped as soon as possible.

Thanks, Kei!
(Feb. 13, 2017  12:26 AM)Kei Wrote: Hey AaryanBITW, Arijit Sarkar, Jimmyjazz39, Ninja Blader, FIREFIRE CPB, Wombat, and Oi Shinji, I have gone ahead and ordered the following items:

- B-00 Dranzer S.S.T

my other 2 items don't really need to be ordered so do you know when they might be sent?
(Feb. 12, 2017  11:58 PM)Oi Shinji Wrote: He's got 7 points. ^^

Whoops. Sorry.;^^
Cool as Seaborg 2 MFUV!! Thanks Kei!

Now I can finally feel the power burst forbidden bey! The great metal dragon, LONGINUS!!
(Feb. 13, 2017  1:05 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: my other 2 items don't really need to be ordered so do you know when they might be sent?

I don't know precisely, but I am working on getting Tri to ship his collection. When it's been shipped, I will let you know.

Bey Brad has the RBV1 set and will ship it when he has a chance to do so.

Thanks for your patience!
Sorry I was not able to post lately. Ill take 2 x All of these Bit boosters
Bit Booster PURPLE
Bit Booster CRIMSON 
Bit Booster AZURE 
Bit Booster AMBER 
Bit Booster VIOLET 
Bit Booster JADE  and
Bit Booster DRIVER

Congrats to all the winners ! The competition might get tough the next year
(Feb. 13, 2017  6:54 AM)Kei Wrote: I don't know precisely, but I am working on getting Tri to ship his collection. When it's been shipped, I will let you know.

Bey Brad has the RBV1 set and will ship it when he has a chance to do so.

Thanks for your patience!

ok sounds good. hope i dont get another H2VJ from this RBV4 (that's what i got from the October giveaway lol). thanks again to the WBO, @[Bey Brad], and @[Tri] for the amazing prizes
I apologise for the huge delay. I'm hoping within the next week I can have it all figured out and shipped. This is something I've never dealt with bit I'll be sure to get it to you!
(Feb. 18, 2017  11:04 PM)Tri Wrote: I apologise for the huge delay.  I'm hoping within the next week I can have it all figured out and shipped.  This is something I've never dealt with bit I'll be sure to get it to you!
that's great Tri!! thx for donating your entire MFB collection. i don't mind the delay as long as i get it haha
I'm actually really pissed rn. I won a H2VJ from the october giveaway and now i just got ANOTHER one from this. if any one wants it i will be selling it for $13 shipping included for the US. It just aggravates me that i got the same thing AGAIN. UGH!!!!
(Feb. 21, 2017  11:37 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: I'm actually really pissed rn. I won a H2VJ from the october giveaway and now i just got ANOTHER one from this. if any one wants it i will be selling it for $13 shipping included for the US. It just aggravates me that i got the same thing AGAIN. UGH!!!!

Hahah, first-world problems.
(Feb. 21, 2017  11:37 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: I'm actually really pissed rn. I won a H2VJ from the october giveaway and now i just got ANOTHER one from this. if any one wants it i will be selling it for $13 shipping included for the US. It just aggravates me that i got the same thing AGAIN. UGH!!!!

I find this pretty rude. You got the Random Booster for free, and now you are trying to sell it. I don't think that this is the best thing to do, especially if you are posting it on the WBO, which you won it from.

Sorry that you got a repeat Beyblade, but be a bit more grateful when you get free stuff.

Don't complain about owning a duplicate when you still have yet to receive an entire Beyblade collection and a full set of Random Boosters.

:sgtout:
(Feb. 22, 2017  12:37 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hahah, first-world problems.

yup always haha

sorry for being rude and i realize this now. been a little stressed recently.  and im only selling this so i can get another RBV4 to get a better bey. it not the fact that i got a repeat, it the fact that i got a repeat of the WORST one in the pack. again sorry for being rude