Scavenger Hunt 2016: HUGE MFB lot, golden Burst Beys, and more!

I just completed another tournament draft. Its good that the tournament drafts (4) have higher points than other articles (2) for the beywikia. Though both are unlimited

Write a usable draft for a part not already published on Beyblade Wiki (2 Points – unlimited)
Write a detailed tournament report for Beyblade Wiki — click here for an example. (4 Points – unlimited)
(Jan. 15, 2017  3:07 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Hahaha, I was so busy and stressed out, I couldn't do the group photo with the paper up from my camera.

Eh, at least I hosted a tournament lol. Hey @[Kai-V], do I need to submit the spreadsheet and send in pictures to give proof? (what if I edit my tournament footage and send it to Kei? Would that count or it would definitely need to be uploaded before the deadline?)

All hosts should have at least submitted the list of participants for their tournament, because points will only be distributed for all of an event at once, otherwise it will be too complicated. 

For the tournament footage, if the video is technically compiled and submitted before the deadline, it should count. There is essentially no way we would upload it to BeyChannel soon hah. Make sure to include the intro and outro and follow as many of the guidelines in Kei's topic so that we do not have to ask you to edit much or anything afterward though.
(Jan. 15, 2017  4:58 AM)Kai-V Wrote: All hosts should have at least submitted the list of participants for their tournament, because points will only be distributed for all of an event at once, otherwise it will be too complicated. 

For the tournament footage, if the video is technically compiled and submitted before the deadline, it should count. There is essentially no way we would upload it to BeyChannel soon hah. Make sure to include the intro and outro and follow as many of the guidelines in Kei's topic so that we do not have to ask you to edit much or anything afterward though.
So to get the points for the tournament, I would need to just submit the list of participants for now? As for the video, I hope I can submit it under a hour! No worries and thanks!
I believe Wombat and I may have tied at 13 drafts a piece haha. good luck to all who participated
And that's it for the Scavenger Hunt timer! Thanks to everyone for taking part and making this year's event one to remember! Any entries after this point, such as Scavenger Hunt questions and objectives, will not be counted per the rules of the contest.

We'll have more information on the event results soon, after we finish processing everything.
Times up guys!

Haha it was quite fun doing all those challanges (esspecaily at last movement) and I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks WBO for keeping it!!

edit:- I uploaded video about my collection so will it be counted? I haven't send pm to Kai-V though also I posted report too but didn't got enough time to "write pm at last movement" lol
First year I didn't participate in this.  Still, I'm happy to see all of the involvement from everyone!  I sure hope first place enjoys their gift!
I'm so impressed by everyone's participation in this Scavenger Hunt! You guys did so much awesome, hard work.
(Jan. 16, 2017  12:50 AM)Tri Wrote: First year I didn't participate in this.  Still, I'm happy to see all of the involvement from everyone!  I sure hope first place enjoys their gift!

hope its me LOL. i really wanted it like a lot so i should have somewhere from 75-83 points. hope it's enough
(Jan. 16, 2017  2:48 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: hope its me LOL. i really wanted it like a lot so i should have somewhere from 75-83 points. hope it's enough

SEVENTY FIVE?!?!!!! thats awesome lol

Really Beyxcited for results.

wiki-draft-secret-press-driver-mode-change-spoiler (Click to View)
(Jan. 16, 2017  3:55 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: SEVENTY FIVE?!?!!!! thats awesome lol

Really Beyxcited for results.

wiki-draft-secret-press-driver-mode-change-spoiler (Click to View)

wombat has to have 30 or more at this point
and yeah 75. i wrote just as many drafts as Wombat i believe
(Jan. 16, 2017  3:58 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: wombat has to have 30 or more at this point
and yeah 75. i wrote just as many drafts as Wombat i believe

But it is also about quality and not quantity. So if the judge(s) decide that they are good, then you should get the points, but it's really about them being more than basic info.
(Jan. 16, 2017  4:32 AM)Hato Wrote: But it is also about quality and not quantity. So if the judge(s) decide that they are good, then you should get the points, but it's really about them being more than basic info.

i feel like they will be good enough to get points just have to work out some minor mistakes and maybe add some minor details and it will be good for beywiki
I officially finished reading all the private messages I had received, so soon I will go through all the tournaments that took place between December 14th and January 14th and give all the points for participation, as well as attribute the points for drafts that should go very smoothly thanks to ~Mana~'s immense help. So, after that, all that is left is to do a thorough recount for all of those who are in top positions.
(Jan. 16, 2017  6:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I officially finished reading all the private messages I had received, so soon I will go through all the tournaments that took place between December 14th and January 14th and give all the points for participation, as well as attribute the points for drafts that should go very smoothly thanks to ~Mana~'s immense help. So, after that, all that is left is to do a thorough recount for all of those who are in top positions.

Sounds AWESOME!!! When are you thinking results will be up? end of the week possibly?
That sounds reasonable, let's hope hah.
I think that all that is left right now is to count a large portion of the Beyblade Wiki drafts. I am really proud of how many were written, but damn I wish people would display similar effort throughout the rest of the year, when there is not necessarily a contest going on, because you have to realise how much this really helps us.
(Jan. 19, 2017  2:38 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I think that all that is left right now is to count a large portion of the Beyblade Wiki drafts. I am really proud of how many were written, but damn I wish people would display similar effort throughout the rest of the year, when there is not necessarily a contest going on, because you have to realise how much this really helps us.

after seeing how easy it is to write drafts in such a short amount of time, i will try to write drafts whenever i have enough free time and nothing better to do. hope it helps
I'm getting curious now. Were there a lot of peeps with 30+ points? Tongue_out
(Jan. 19, 2017  3:05 AM)Oi Shinji Wrote: I'm getting curious now. Were there a lot of peeps with 30+ points? Tongue_out

based off of the last leaderboard update id say around 5 or 6. its a pretty good amount considering there are 8 prizes. im pretty sure i should be well over 30 (about 2x more) along with @[ashton pinto] so it should be very interesting to see the winner and all of the runner-ups. can't wait for the results
(Jan. 19, 2017  3:10 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: based off of the last leaderboard update id say around 5 or 6. its a pretty good amount considering there are 8 prizes. im pretty sure i should be well over 30 (about 2x more) along with @[ashton pinto] so it should be very interesting to see the winner and all of the runner-ups. can't wait for the results

boi i tink dere gose moi driga

But what happens in the case of a draw?
(Jan. 19, 2017  3:11 AM)Oi Shinji Wrote: boi i tink dere gose moi driga

idk about a draw. hopefully it won't happen. never happened in the past. 
you would have needed to have extremly good luck to pull a Driger anyway. LOL. as long as i dont get H2VJ (which i got from the October giveaway lol) ill be happy
(Jan. 19, 2017  3:14 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: idk about a draw. hopefully it won't happen. never happened in the past. 
you would have needed to have extremly good luck to pull a Driger anyway. LOL. as long as i dont get H2VJ (which i got from the October giveaway lol) ill be happy

Yeah, but there's a 1/8 chance! ;)

Also, I'd like Q2 as my first Burst Bey!

EDIT: Discussion continued in PM.
(Jan. 19, 2017  3:16 AM)Oi Shinji Wrote: Yeah, but there's a 1/8 chance! Wink

Also, I'd like Q2 as my first Burst Bey!

how many points did you have? you were never on the leaderboard lol
(Jan. 19, 2017  3:01 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: after seeing how easy it is to write drafts in such a short amount of time, i will try to write drafts whenever i have enough free time and nothing better to do. hope it helps

Awesome, thank you in advance hahah.

(Jan. 19, 2017  3:11 AM)Oi Shinji Wrote: boi i tink dere gose moi driga

So far there are no ties, and I do not remember if there really has never been a draw in the history of the Scavenger Hunts, but I usually use my discretionary power and favour whoever made the biggest effort. Because some people clearly give it their all, while others just do the minimum for the points.