Scavenger Hunt 2015 - until January 4th!

(Dec. 11, 2015  3:42 AM)Kai-V Wrote: No, just the site.

Will faces be hidden inside Closed Threads?
(Dec. 11, 2015  4:55 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2015  3:42 AM)Kai-V Wrote: No, just the site.

Will faces be hidden inside Closed Threads?

They are never inside topics or posts, just inside structures or general pages.
No! I was online when you hid the first face it was just that the post was on the last page so I didn't look at it xD. Guess these are all excuses... Congrats Ginga.
The time when we hide Faces should vary on each occasion, to favour different timezones.
Alright, here comes the first scoreboard of this year's Scavenger Hunt :

1234beyblade : 21
Ashton pinto : 10
DRAGON KING EX : 7
Vikrambeyblade : 6
Neo : 5
*Ginga* : 5
Wombat : 5
UltimateOrion : 2
BUYORDIE! : 2
Tri : 2
Absolute : 2
Originalzankye : 2
Thunder Dome : 2
Festive Cake : 1
TheRealLibre : 1
Hato : 1
xVaretyr : 1
StormJupiter : 1
Time : 1
Myth : 0

Remember, it takes you at least three points to automatically receive the Anniversary Face 2015, so one or two points does not give you anything!

This is also a good opportunity to evaluate if there are any points I missed, but keep in mind that you may have received zero points for the answers you sent if they were incorrect. You can try it out again by sending different answers though, and there is still plenty of time until the end of the Scavenger Hunt to search for the right answers!
Dang 1234Beyblade crushing just like he does in real life. I still have to give it my all. Mid-terms are holding me back Unhappy.
If I were to buy a face booster with Credits, that would count for "receive a new Face", right? Is it repeatable?
Yes and no.
(Dec. 13, 2015  2:58 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Wombat : 5

2 for the tournament draft, and 2 for the trivia question are confirmed, but was the last one for the photos or for a trivia question? I was pretty confident I got the carp question correct, but are there just not enough photos for it to be considered an album? I might have missed the vandalizing Beywiki one on a technicality or missed a few languages but I think I should have at least 6.

(Dec. 13, 2015  6:27 AM)Festive Cake Wrote: If I were to buy a face booster with Credits, that would count for "receive a new Face", right? Is it repeatable?

It worked for me a few years ago, so I don't see why not.
I just want you all to know that I have yet to start trying. Wink

I'M COMING FOR YOU HUBERT
Didn't think I'd ever say this, but I am aiming for tenth place xD

EDIT: Does it matter how old the tournamemt for the report is?
sorry guys but i may not able to take part in scavenger hunt as actively [three reasons i have to study for exam, my smartphone and pc aren't working i just have smart tv so i can't event answer question till 15th. though i hav gathered many proof and answers so i can come in top 10
We're all excited to see how you do!
(Dec. 14, 2015  3:38 AM)aaryanbitw Wrote: https://twitter.com/aaryanbitw1/status/6...5323544576

Cool, I just added this to the scoreboard, thank you.
My artistic pic of my awesome beybladeXD
https://twitter.com/aaryanbitw1/status/6...4247115777
Good to see you guys taking part in the hunt ! Please do invite your friends as well Smile

I will try to propose the event for 20th... Hopefully I get free, I have a lot of work stuff at church due to Christmas
i guess this goes here? if not then ill have it in the beyblade vids thread as well
I usually check all new posts, so posting only in one place is OK hah.
Where will it be Kai
(Dec. 16, 2015  2:25 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I usually check all new posts, so posting only in one place is OK hah.

ok thanks! got it Grin
Hey guys!

I finally made my what I love most about the WBO! ( "Upload a video to Youtube discussing what you like the most about the World Beyblade Organization. If you've already done that previously, upload a video about where you imagine the World Beyblade Organization in a few years, knowing our history. ")

Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC8Tk5Hx...e=youtu.be

I have already put up a video in the past on what I like most about the WBO, so I also put my predictions!

Loool I don't have a camera so I had to resort to doing this haha! I know the vid is pretty laggy, but I tried :p
Anyways, happy WBO anniversary, and good luck to all on the scavenger hunt!

What I Like About The WBO & What I Imagine It To Be In The Future