Scavenger Hunt 2015 - until January 4th!

Updated Tournament Battle:

Updated in a few years:

Workout:
It's over! good luck guys!
Oh mang, so pumped for the results, whenever they may be posted! This was really fun, thank you committee (Especially Kai-V for handling the masses of PMs). Good luck all!
Well damn, it will be weird having less than twenty new private messages per day now hah. Good thing today (technically yesterday, Monday) was coincidentally my last day off for the holidays.

Congratulations and great job to everyone who participated. I basically have the results all ready, but I might want to review some things and make the suspense last for just a few days hah.
I wish this was postponed until another week. I wanted to participate
lol i really hope i made the top 10... i really wanted that T-shirt!!!!!!!!!!! i doubt i got it though D: wow its already over XD cant wait for the scoreboard!!!
(Jan. 05, 2016  6:40 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Well damn, it will be weird having less than twenty new private messages per day now hah. Good thing today (technically yesterday, Monday) was coincidentally my last day off for the holidays.

Congratulations and great job to everyone who participated. I basically have the results all ready, but I might want to review some things and make the suspense last for just a few days hah.

Aww Mahn Unhappy Please don't do that Tongue_out
Please Kai-V
We want to know the results.
Please
i can sleep now yay
Probably what Kai-V thinks now as well.
Lol, Yeah Tongue_out Possibly.. ok, so lets let her rest Tongue_out
Omg suspense!! I doubt i won but who knows
(Jan. 05, 2016  6:40 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Well damn, it will be weird having less than twenty new private messages per day now hah. Good thing today (technically yesterday, Monday) was coincidentally my last day off for the holidays.

Are you kidding?
Yes, your kidding.

But seriously please post them when you have them all ready, we would greatly appreciate it.
(Jan. 05, 2016  5:52 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:

Are you kidding?
Yes, your kidding.

But seriously please post them when you have them all ready, we would greatly appreciate it.

no i guess, everyone was so busy these days [due to scavenger hunt and exams lel. so everyone need rest but some people like me have exam so they can't rest lol
it over... ITS FINALLY OVER!!!!! i wish i knew the results first so i can confirm if i won top 10 or not
Ok then let's get started with some training!
Unfortunately this is over and we are just awaiting the results to be posted.

Come online December 4th-January 4th (2017) this year and you'll be able to participate in that scavenger hunt Smile.
good luck to everyone who participated to make it to the top 10!!!
i don't really think i will come in top 10 cuz i was really busy, but if i came in top 10 you know what i will do?!

edit:- i will make song on Bandit Gembu F230TB
lol now that is something i would watch! Tongue_out_wink haha
I'll have to dream that Fire-Fire came in the top 10 now. That is something I'd die to see.
(Jan. 07, 2016  3:56 PM)Meta madness Wrote: I'll have to dream that Fire-Fire came in the top 10 now. That is something I'd die to see.
Me too, that would be a freespinning video.
(Jan. 07, 2016  1:53 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: i don't really think i will come in top 10 cuz i was really busy, but if i came in top 10 you know what i will do?!

edit:- i will make song on Bandit Gembu F230TB

You'd better follow through on that.
lol if i make it to the top 10, then im going to make a video of a bunch of mashups so that its better than mlg!!!!!
anyways, guys as Scavenger Hunt is ended, can anyone tell me which account iss deleted? and why? i'm really curios to know