Scavenger Hunt 2015 - until January 4th!

buster or something was deleted
{SNIP}
(Jan. 08, 2016  12:49 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: anyways, guys as Scavenger Hunt is ended, can anyone tell me which account iss deleted? and why? i'm really curios to know

The answers all always in the results thread Grin. I'm so excited, any chance results will be posted today or this weekend?
It would be really cool if there was an awards section as well in the results for like what the committee's favorite videos and articles and what not were
(Jan. 08, 2016  5:55 PM)Time Wrote: It would be really cool if there was an awards section as well in the results for like what the committee's favorite videos and articles and what not were

Hm, well we just cannot afford many more prizes, so what sort of awards did you have in mind hah ?
(Jan. 08, 2016  5:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2016  5:55 PM)Time Wrote: It would be really cool if there was an awards section as well in the results for like what the committee's favorite videos and articles and what not were

Hm, well we just cannot afford many more prizes, so what sort of awards did you have in mind hah ?

Virtual face boosters and other stuff maybe? Tongue_out

Not sure if I'm reading it wrong or Kai-V is, but did you just mean have a section for the Committee's favourite videos/articles/etc are? You didn't really specify 'awards' as prizes so..
Yeah I just meant a section for like the committee's favorite stuff, yeah, I didn't mean it in the sense of there being rewards, but I mean I'm sure whoever would win something like that would appreciate a facebooster
That would be pretty cool and it wouldn't take much time to do unless I'm mistaken lol. Just choose which videos and such were the most impressive and such.
(Jan. 08, 2016  3:20 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2016  12:49 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: anyways, guys as Scavenger Hunt is ended, can anyone tell me which account iss deleted? and why? i'm really curios to know

The answers all always in the results thread Grin. I'm so excited, any chance results will be posted today or this weekend?
wait, THERES A RESULTS THREAD???? XD ive been using this thread the whole time and have been waiting... where is it?
No, the answers WILL be there when Kai-V posts it.
There will be one posted, but it isn't up yet.
oh... sorry, got confused there Tongue_out
My projected top 5:
1) 1234 Beyblade
2) DRAGON KING
3) Ashton Pinto
4) *Ginga*
5) Angry Face

I'm calling that this is the top 5 right now Wink.

EDIT: Switched up due to the comment below.
I know for a fact that 1234 has more points than me.
(Jan. 08, 2016  10:05 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: That would be pretty cool and it wouldn't take much time to do unless I'm mistaken lol. Just choose which videos and such were the most impressive and such.

Thanks for volunteering our time for us Tongue_out
(Jan. 08, 2016  11:06 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: I know for a fact that 1234 has more points than me.
Well than my prediction just went down the drain.
(Jan. 08, 2016  11:06 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2016  10:05 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: That would be pretty cool and it wouldn't take much time to do unless I'm mistaken lol. Just choose which videos and such were the most impressive and such.

Thanks for volunteering our time for us Tongue_out
Yeah I didn't mean for it to come out like that haha. I just wanted to say how I though it was a good idea and that I don't think it would take a lot of time. I could clearly be wrong since I've never done it lol.
(Jan. 08, 2016  11:06 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: I know for a fact that 1234 has more points than me.

RIP me :-[

I agree with that list though, perhaps in a different order though.

Also for the "contest", I don't really see a point with it. It takes a while for normal contest winners to be posted, it's just adding more time. Most the videos I saw were decent quality, I don't think that choosing favorites would benefit us, besides maybe discouraging the losers.
It would just be a fun little thing on the side. I guess the amount of time it takes is probably the biggest problem.
Hope Neo and Firefire got at least 6 or 7. lol
(Jan. 09, 2016  12:11 AM)Meta madness Wrote: Hope Neo and Firefire got at least 6 or 7. lol

FireFire probably has more, he tried at a good bit of the challenges. Dunno though Tongue_out
i think i should have around 13 (at least) points ^_^
(Jan. 09, 2016  12:11 AM)Meta madness Wrote: Hope Neo and Firefire got at least 6 or 7. lol

(Jan. 09, 2016  12:15 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:

FireFire probably has more, he tried at a good bit of the challenges. Dunno though Tongue_out
Neo had like 12 last time on the scoreboard. Don't know about FIRE FIRE.
Oh dang, yep. I think the lower prizes will be pretty close this year :0