Part choices:
Benchmark:
Copied and pasted from my other thread.
MF Vari Ares CH120R2F vs MF Basalt Bull BD145CS
Vari Ares win %:65%

tests:
Other's testing

Conclusion

This combo is quite versatile, and I hope that someone would be able to test this against Flash and Phantom.
You Duo or Phantom? Cause Basalt is outclassed and I don't really understand how you got that result with attack against a combo using MF.
(Sep. 03, 2012  9:24 AM)Ultra Wrote: You Duo or Phantom? .
???? I am going to get phantom soon so I probably can test against phantom but I hope someone could test it for me if they have the time.

Quote:I don't really understand how you got that result with attack against a combo using MF.
Video of that here
No wonder you can achieve that result against attack combo. You just straight shot everything. You should use banking or slide shot.
(Sep. 03, 2012  2:58 PM)wpardin Wrote: No wonder you can achieve that result against attack combo. You just straight shot everything. You should use banking or slide shot.
I tried banking but Variares got even worse results so I though a straight shot would be better
(Sep. 04, 2012  8:19 AM)abrakadabralaka Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2012  2:58 PM)wpardin Wrote: No wonder you can achieve that result against attack combo. You just straight shot everything. You should use banking or slide shot.
I tried banking but Variares got even worse results so I though a straight shot would be better

Then do sliding shoot. I don't really think this is a very good anti-attack.

If sliding shoot didn't work then you're probably not doing it right.
(Sep. 04, 2012  8:39 AM)Ultra Wrote: If sliding shoot didn't work then you're probably not doing it right.
Not sure about that because when reviser saramanda gets caught in the tornado ridge, it can KO Variares.
Tbh though attack vs attack can only properly be tested by two people.
@TS: i think you should practice your technique before you post any test results. Luckily, you have a video to prove that you just used straight shot for getting that result.
Ok then mods ,could you please close this thread?
Hold up, hold up. Heavy combos on MF worked against attack before, and attackers did best with a straight shot in the situation (still did badly, but not hopelessly badly).

I definitely want to see some tests from others, and some sort of suitable benchmark test of the variares combo against a regular defender would be nice.

There's no need to just rush to close a thread just because someone questions the result, that's a good way to overlook combinations that may still have potential.... Getting real tired of people saying "ok then mods close this thread because someone argued"...
Yeah I never said anything should be closed. Ditto on testing from others plus benchmark though.
One thing though, part of the reason those combos worked is because most attackers were opposite spin at the time. Now, as most attackers are right spin, something like revizer dragooon might work better.
Still, mf-h basalt kerbecs TH170WF did fine against Beat so there's absolutely no reason this couldn't work.

But yeah, everyone needs to stop saying "mods close this" and actually let things be tested. Once you've made a thread, the combo can be considered "public property", and you have no right to stifle discussion of it. That's how I see it, anyway.
(Sep. 04, 2012  2:28 PM)th!nk Wrote: One thing though, part of the reason those combos worked is because most attackers were opposite spin at the time. Now, as most attackers are right spin, something like revizer dragooon might work better.
Still, mf-h basalt kerbecs TH170WF did fine against Beat so there's absolutely no reason this couldn't work.

But yeah, everyone needs to stop saying "mods close this" and actually let things be tested. Once you've made a thread, the combo can be considered "public property", and you have no right to stifle discussion of it. That's how I see it, anyway.

I guess you have a point there.So I will test against phantom tmr
Tested against Phantom.
Saramanda Reviser 160MF Vs Phantom bull W145WD
Saramanda Reviser 160MF :45%

Copied and pasted from my other thread.
MF Vari Ares CH120R2F VS MF-H Basalt Bull BD145CS
Vari Ares win %:65%
For the test against phantom, did you bank, slide or straight shot revizer? I am assuming you just straight shot the bey & hope for the best outcome. If you did that, then try bank or slide shot to get a KO against phantom. I am sure you will get better result against a stamina combo.
Can someone test this already?! Because i'm sorry to say abrakadabralaka but I don't think you're able to test this properly.
Bazooka beat my MF Diablo Kerbecs BD145R2F with a Synchrome Attack/Anti-Attack combo on MF at a tournament once. I couldn't KO his combo but once, whereas he was able to KO and OS me for the win.

I could test this against Flash, but I'd have to use LW160 for Revizer instead since I don't have 160.
Does anyone have any requests for this? I will properly test this tomorrow; shoot me requests against whatever. I should be able to do so since I basically have every part.
(Sep. 05, 2012  2:34 PM)Cannon Wrote: Does anyone have any requests for this? I will properly test this tomorrow; shoot me requests against whatever. I should be able to do so since I basically have every part.

Could you do test vs ingulit's zombie and flash please?
(Sep. 05, 2012  3:11 PM)abrakadabralaka Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2012  2:34 PM)Cannon Wrote: Does anyone have any requests for this? I will properly test this tomorrow; shoot me requests against whatever. I should be able to do so since I basically have every part.

Could you do test vs ingulit's zombie and flash please?

It would KO Inguilts combo and this might manage against flash.
Equipment used:
- Launcher Grip
- BeyLauncher
- Launcher Rubber
- MFB Attack Stadium

Misc.:
- 20 Rounds
- 0 Ties (All Rounds)

Flash Bench-marking tests:
MF-H Flash Escolpio S130RF VS MF-H Duo Aquario BD145CS
Flash Escolpio: 14 Wins (14 KO)
Duo Aquario: 6 Wins (5 OS, 1 KO)

Flash Win Rate: 70%

MSF Saramanda Revizer 160MF VS MF-H Duo Aquario BD145CS
Saramanda Revizer: 3 Wins (2 OS, 1 KO)
Duo Aquario: 17 Wins (14 OS, 3 KO)

Saramanda Revizer Rate: 85% 15%

MSF Saramanda Revizer 160MF VS MF-H Phantom Bull AD145WD
Saramanda Revizer: 14 Wins (6 KO, 8 OS)
Phantom Bull: 6 Wins (5 OS, 1 KO)

Saramanda Revizer Win Rate: 70%

MSF Saramanda Revizer 160MF VS MF-H Flash Escolpio S130RF
Saramanda Revizer: 13 Wins (12 KO, 1 OS)
Flash Escolpio: 7 Wins (6 KO, 1 OS)

Saramanda Revizer Win Rate: 65%

MSF Saramanda Revizer 160MF VS MF-H Death Aquario BD145RDF
Saramanda Revizer: 20 Wins (20 OS)
Death Aquario: 0 Wins

Saramanda Revizer Win Rate: 100%

... Death had amazing Defense, but its Stamina is what let it down.

Not bad, but you messed up the stats here:

MSF Saramanda Revizer 160MF VS MF-H Duo Aquario BD145CS
Saramanda Revizer: 3 Wins (2 OS, 1 KO)
Duo Aquario: 17 Wins (14 OS, 3 KO)

Saramanda Revizer Win Rate: 85%

>should be Duo instead of saramanda at the end there or your results are in the wrong order.
(Sep. 06, 2012  1:05 PM)th!nk Wrote: >should be Duo instead of saramanda at the end there or your results are in the wrong order.

Ah, Fixed. Thanks! Smile