Saddest Beyblade Scene Ever

Poll: Did you ever cry watching Beyblade Metal Fusion?

Yes
20.94%
No
54.97%
Sort of
24.08%
Total: 100% 191 vote(s)
Ryuga was my favorite, since Kenta got his powers I like him. When Ryuga died I paused for a while, RIP Ryuga RIP.
I've never really cried just teared up a bit.
season 1 ep 51, season 2 ep 39 and the fierce battle movie with all the moments Takao had with Seiryu, it really showed that they cared for each other a lot and was one the reasons he's my favourite character.
Kai's victory against Brooklyn and his fall in season 3 ep 48
Finally Ryugas death and Kentas evolution, a really well done scene and a great way to develop a character
(Mar. 16, 2017  8:41 PM)SoySauceNation Wrote: I've never really cried just teared up a bit.
season 1 ep 51, season 2 ep 39 and the fierce battle movie with all the moments Takao had with Seiryu, it really showed that they cared for each other a lot and was one the reasons he's my favourite character.
Kai's victory against Brooklyn and his fall in season 3 ep 48
Finally Ryugas death and Kentas evolution, a really well done scene and a great way to develop a character

I don't think Ryuga died because how could have Sakyo gotten his Dark Knight Dragooon from him after the battle against Nemesis?
(Mar. 16, 2017  8:47 PM)TL14 Wrote: I don't think Ryuga died because how could have Sakyo gotten his Dark Knight Dragooon from him after the battle against Nemesis?

No those beys are totally seperate from the beys in mfb timeline. They were created by the wbba I think from what I remember. Our favourite dragon emperor sacrificed himself
(Mar. 16, 2017  9:00 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: No those beys are totally seperate from the beys in mfb timeline. They were created by the wbba I think from what I remember. Our favourite dragon emperor sacrificed himself

Why should it be a different timeline? ZeroG takes place 7 years after the Nemesis crisis.
(Mar. 16, 2017  9:32 PM)TL14 Wrote: Why should it be a different timeline? ZeroG takes place 7 years after the Nemesis crisis.

No as in the beys and stuff existed but the synchrom designs were released by the wbba headed by tsubasa where they even mentioned in an episode that it was a bey built on l dragos specs or something.
(Mar. 17, 2017  12:43 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: No as in the beys and stuff existed but the synchrom designs were released by the wbba headed by tsubasa where they even mentioned in an episode that it was a bey built on l dragos specs or something.

ZeroG happens 7 years after the end of Metal Fight Beyblade 4D. It's still part of the anime timeline. Just because the Synchrome System was designed by the WBBA it doesn't mean that Ryuga couldn't have brought the Dark Knight Dragooon to Sakyo.
(Mar. 17, 2017  10:00 AM)TL14 Wrote: ZeroG happens 7 years after the end of Metal Fight Beyblade 4D. It's still part of the anime timeline. Just because the Synchrome System was designed by the WBBA it doesn't mean that Ryuga couldn't have brought the Dark Knight Dragooon to Sakyo.

(Mar. 17, 2017  10:00 AM)TL14 Wrote: ZeroG happens 7 years after the end of Metal Fight Beyblade 4D. It's still part of the anime timeline. Just because the Synchrome System was designed by the WBBA it doesn't mean that Ryuga couldn't have brought the Dark Knight Dragooon to Sakyo.

Ryuga is dead dude. He fricken evaporated. And the bey was built off of ldragos design not literally handed to the guy by ryuga.
@[Yblader1], Zero G is definitely canon to the MFB timeline we know, because it was mentioned to have happened 7 years later and Ryugas death scene seemed rather open to interpretation, same with how Sakyo got L-Drago. It's also canon because the characters from the previous series to Zero G acknowledge the events of 4D, the Gracies are still consistent and the plot revolving around Zero s that he wants to surpass the legend blader, which is Ginga... a legend blader... from 4D!
? see my profile its last animetion of dragon emperor.. My hands are loss during take screenshots this pic. How dare the writer to written the end of rayuga like that.... After i see the master rayuga in sky last time am lose. My eyes are not stop to cry??

(Mar. 18, 2017  8:29 PM)Prince rayuga Wrote: ? see my profile its last animetion of dragon emperor.. My hands are loss during take screenshots this pic. How dare the writer to written the end of rayuga like that.... After i see the master rayuga in sky last time am lose. My eyes are not stop to cry??
The most saddest episode was when Ginga felt Pegasus pain trying to beat Diablo niemmises
I actually have been crying a lot to Beyblade Burst, I cried a lot when Kensuke lost to Lui on episode 45, just seeing how hard he tried to stand his ground and the way he screamed when he lost,
I just couldn't hold back my tears. That's one notable time I've cried watching Beyblade
Well for me was after the battle between battle of kai and brooklyn. Kai won but was the man of honour. He almost died (that's what i believe though many think dranzer resurrected him back to life). He was so broke and seeing such a strong and proud character breaking down was definitely heart touching.
Another one is SPOILERS
when Shu lost to Lui, it makes you feel bad for him since he really wanted to keep his promise to Valt but couldn't not to mention Spriggans now broken. Hoping he makes a comeback in Burst God.
(Apr. 07, 2017  6:38 PM)SoySauceNation Wrote: Another one is SPOILERS
when Shu lost to Lui, it makes you feel bad for him since he really wanted to keep his promise to Valt but couldn't not to mention Spriggans now broken. Hoping he makes a comeback in Burst God.

Let's hope for the best so we can get to see more new god layers in the main anime as well as we get to play with them Tongue_out_wink
(Apr. 07, 2012  12:48 PM)-1o1-DiAbLO- Wrote: When ryuga died ;(

Ryoga Didnt Die In Beyblade Metal Fury

The Guy with the Ronin. dragoon In Beyblade Zero-g Said That He Got That Dragoon from ryoga
Actually it was never confirmed that Sakyo,(the person with Dragoon in Zero G) got his Bey from Ryuga, and when Takafumi Adachi,(the creator of the Metal saga of Beyblade) was asked about the subject, he said that the people who were working on the anime, told him that in the original plans for the last episode of Metal Fury, Ryuga dies. But he does stay alive in Takafumi Adachi's manga version, of the series.
Well I cried too... in happy scenes as well as in sad scenes...
In V force I cried when Tyson and Hilary had their First fight and Hilary had tears in her eyes...
In G revolution I had tears of happyness when Tyson said " I am a blader first, A champion next" and also when Tyson realised his flaws during battle between him and Daichi in the episode "Burdens of a champion"...
In metal fury which is one of the best beyblade series ever....I seriously cried when Ryugaa was badly defeated by nemesis and was dying infront of Kenta....I remember him say"Take it Kenta" and so he lost his soul along with L Drago destructor.....that was really too sad scene...
I think the the saddest scene in metal fusion is when At the end storm pegasus vanishes but, any scene involving reiji is also very emotional and dark and twisted.

Okay question, thus sint related to this forum I'm aware but how do you make a new forum? I'm new here and have no idea as to how to start one. But to stay on topic somewhat, I think in the whole entire beyblade Fusion to Fury, I think the saddest scene is when Julian gets his you know what handed to him by Damien.
(Mar. 13, 2017  2:19 AM)Valtryek2142 Wrote: Ryuga was my favorite, since Kenta got his powers I like him. When Ryuga died I paused for a while, RIP Ryuga RIP.

This and Kai's "end" in the aftermath of his rematch with Brooklyn are my top ones.
(Aug. 16, 2017  4:55 AM)Hirudegarn Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2017  2:19 AM)Valtryek2142 Wrote: Ryuga was my favorite, since Kenta got his powers I like him. When Ryuga died I paused for a while, RIP Ryuga RIP.

This and Kai's "end" in the aftermath of his rematch with Brooklyn are my top ones.

Thanx to Takao Aoki kai didnt die...but Ryuga's death was too pathetic...
I have a question though if Ryuga was actually dead then who gave Sakyo his left rotating bey in zyro g...just like zyro got his samurai ifrait from ginga???
I mean in zyro g few beybladers got their bey from the legendary beybladers....so since ryuga was dead...who actually gave sakyo his bey???
(Aug. 16, 2017  5:09 AM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2017  4:55 AM)Hirudegarn Wrote: This and Kai's "end" in the aftermath of his rematch with Brooklyn are my top ones.

Thanx to Takao Aoki kai didnt die...but Ryuga's death was too pathetic...
I have a question though if Ryuga was actually dead then who gave Sakyo his left rotating bey in zyro g...just like zyro got his samurai ifrait from ginga???
I mean in zyro g few beybladers got their bey from the legendary beybladers....so since ryuga was dead...who actually gave sakyo his bey???

Ryuga gave Sakyo his bey
(Aug. 16, 2017  1:26 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2017  5:09 AM)Eleanor Wrote: Thanx to Takao Aoki kai didnt die...but Ryuga's death was too pathetic...

Ryuga gave Sakyo his bey

Since when?? Before metal fury or after metal fury??