Saddest Beyblade Scene Ever

Poll: Did you ever cry watching Beyblade Metal Fusion?

Yes
20.94%
No
54.97%
Sort of
24.08%
Total: 100% 191 vote(s)
(Apr. 07, 2012  4:26 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2012  12:48 PM)-1o1-DiAbLO- Wrote: When ryuga died ;(
He died on Episode 148 inherited light when he gave kenta his powers.It was very sad atleast they could have kept him alive.They could have say he teleported himself to mounthagane where ginga lived and hyoma helped him heal himself and then go back to finish Nemesis with Ginga.It would have been pretty awesome.

That would've been really wonderful... you should own Beyblade!
(Apr. 05, 2012  7:46 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Kai dying and Dranzer MS shattering.
MY BEYSPIRIT ;_;
if you said Kai died then
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsvI-USUCGI sorry for quoting a old post, but it seemed necessary
also i've read brad post that said that dranzer is a phoenix and a phoenix never dies, so dranzer was reborn again
(Apr. 07, 2012  4:26 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2012  12:48 PM)-1o1-DiAbLO- Wrote: When ryuga died ;(
He died on Episode 148 inherited light when he gave kenta his powers.It was very sad atleast they could have kept him alive.They could have say he teleported himself to mounthagane where ginga lived and hyoma helped him heal himself and then go back to finish Nemesis with Ginga.It would have been pretty awesome.

Yeah, you are right. It was the saddest moment...
Ryuga's death is the highlight of metal series.his sacrifice have hope to the other bladers.
although,i saw this episode,it was the Japanese version.even though i didn't understand the language,i felt like i could understand their feeling
An Inherited Light is the best espiode apart from Kai's departure
that makes me think,don't all mighty bladers depart at the end of the series?
(Jul. 10, 2012  11:12 AM)zeneo Wrote: Ryuga's death is the highlight of metal series.his sacrifice have hope to the other bladers.
although,i saw this episode,it was the Japanese version.even though i didn't understand the language,i felt like i could understand their feeling
An Inherited Light is the best espiode apart from Kai's departure
that makes me think,don't all mighty bladers depart at the end of the series?

well said!... It felt like they are friends though they are only in cartoon but the feeling was touching my heart..
In the first post she said "Metal Fusion" not anything after that. I would have to say when we thought Gingka's father, Ryo, died. Because everybody said somethin after that, when Ryuga died
I never liked metal fusion so i didn't connect/care much about the characters. The original beyblade however, i never cried out of sadness but i was a little teary eyed when tyson is reunited with hiro. It made me cry in a happy way.
In V-Force when Salima asked Ray to stop her when they were blading each other, sad scene.
For me it'd be Zeo's past. So screwed up and depraved.

His cyborg is showing.
Yeah Kai dying and Dranzer Ms breaks in episode 48.
To me personally the saddest moment it Jack's breakdown after his battle with Tsubasa. His voice and scream gets me everytime.
Ryuuga's death is second then. I would like to say Daidouji's death as well, but that was more impressing than sad to me...
I might be the only person who cried when Zeo found out he was a robot. That part when he overheard his dad talking to Dr. K
When Ryuuga disappeared after giving L-Drago's power to Flame Sagittario in MFB 4D episode 148 " An Inherited Light ".
(Apr. 05, 2012  7:34 PM)Fakirs Duck Wrote: I really did cry (literally) during the scene where Yu battled Reji in The Dragon's Punishment... It was so sad... Yu collapsed and Ryuga just turned his back on him! How could you abandon such a cute little boy?!

I Literally Did the Same Thing. I Just Couldn't watch how Yuu Collapsed like that and how cruel they were
I have neer cryed in this show. but my saddest momentr is when rygua dies. i wonder if he will come back??
The opening theme...

THE AMERICAN VERSION!!!!

☆FACEPALM☆
In the poll it asks if we ever cried watching beyblade metal fusion which I said no because I haven't. However in the movie Beyblade Fierce battle I cried when Tyson and dragoon get seeld in that cave.
The saddest moment for me was when Ryuga died, along with the whole Nemesis disaster where EVERYONE'S Beys are shattered and destroyed... The other, which isn't as suprising IMO is when Hell Kerbecs DESTROYS Earth Eagle and Flame Libra no sweat... Along with Tsubasa and Yu passing out RIGHT when the beys collide.
All the saddest moments happen when kenta screams Like when reijii breaks sagittario.
SAGITTARIOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
Then in 4d before ryuga evolves sagittario:
RYUGAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Will he do this in zero g? I'd hate 2 see a grown man cry.
death of ryuga and doji.
all what happened in g revolution episode 48 after kai won.
Ryuga's "death", and I almost cried when Gingka did, when he found out who Phoenix was....Unhappy
(Apr. 05, 2012  9:49 PM)PhantomKid Wrote: When Ryuga died...
Yeah,that was sad.
To be honest, I never fully cried during the series. I came close a few times. One of those times being when Yu fought Reiji and he was so terribly treated by him. Another time, was in the final episode, when Gingka and Ryuga battled, and as Ryuga fell so deep under L Drago's spell, and further out of control, it deeply touched me when Gingka saved him from infinite death, as of course, the good guy has to do. I didn't like seeing Ryuga so conflicted within himself and it was sad to see him defeated. Oh and of course, who didn't cry during Tetsuya's tear jerking performances during the qualifying matches at Battle Bladers. It still brings a tear to my eye. Grin
Ryuga's sacrifice to Kenta.
Actually I didn't cry but it is heartbreaking in general.