Saddest Beyblade Scene Ever

Poll: Did you ever cry watching Beyblade Metal Fusion?

Yes
20.94%
No
54.97%
Sort of
24.08%
Total: 100% 191 vote(s)
Here is the link to Takafumi Adachi's answer, to if Ryuga is alive and if Sakyo got his bey from him: http://takafumi-adachi.tumblr.com/post/1...ome-of-the
My saddest scene? To be honest....it was when dynamis was shown to be on nemesis' side. I know he was brainwashed and other stuff, but back then, dynamis was the coolest character for me. So when i saw he betrayed the team....the heroes... i may have cried a little. Not as much as when ryuga died or when gingka beat nemesis, but i still cried.
(Aug. 16, 2017  4:33 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: Here is the link to Takafumi Adachi's answer, to if Ryuga is alive and if Sakyo got his bey from him: http://takafumi-adachi.tumblr.com/post/1...ome-of-the
The website address you gave is not working properly...It required to make an account so I made it...and then the page is itself not allowing me to post anything and ask anything to the author.....
Sorry but is there any other IP address you can give me so that I can clear my confusions regarding metal fury and Zyro g shogun steel
Sorry about that,(I'm terrible at posting links, and it worked for me, and I wasn't signed into my account) I'm just going to paste the question and his answer:I have a few questions regarding some of the characters from beyblade metal fury. Whether or not you want to answer is fine by me. Here goes: Is ryuuga alive or dead? What happened that made ryuuga join the Dark nebula?(The question)
 I was asked same question many many many times, “Ryuga is dead? or alive?” from beyblade fans.
My answer is “I do not know”.
Because the original manga version and the animation is different.
In my manga, Ryuga is still alive!
But in animation, he was gone… perhaps.
However expression he disappeared ambiguous, not clear whether his dead.
(He will die in the original plan at the animation… I heard)

What happened that made ryuuga join the Dark nebula is a long story.
I have no chance to write it by my rights issue.
Some rough drawing I wrote before at my blog.
Someday, I upload it again at my patreon site…(not now). (His answer) You can also see this by looking up Takafumi Adachi, and clicking on his Tumblr page,(it is an old question so it will take some looking.)
Perhaps the one with omega draconis gave them dragoon, they looked like Ryuga, so perhaps this is who gave Dark Knight Dragoon.
Their actually is a high chance of that, since in the manga Sakyo is Ryuto's,(the guy with Dragonis) son, and in the manga by the time he met Ryuga he already had his bey.
(Aug. 16, 2017  6:26 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: Their actually is a high chance of that, since in the manga Sakyo is Ryuto's,(the guy with Dragonis) son, and in the manga by the time he met Ryuga he already had his bey.
Well ayane those are the exact same questions I wanted to ask...u wrote in ur above post... hope it get answered....and featuring Ryuto...in many sites when searching through google...it is written that Ryuto is actually Ryuga's little brother....

And regarding shogun steel....frankly speaking...that whole series is a question mark to me...from the episode 1 to episode 26...I didnt understand the story...
Well, Takafumi Adachi said that Sakyo got his Beyblade from "The Old Peoples", in his manga which I assume he means like the elders of the Dragon clan. But I feel the same way about Shogun Steel, but hearing all the talk about unanswered questions does have me confused sometimes, because I kind of just watched Shogun Steel, without paying attention to any of the plot holes littered places. Also here is a page of Takafumi Adachi's manga,(in english) explaining the Dragon clan, and Ryuto, Sakyo, and Ryuga's relationship. https://ibb.co/nK5D9v
The battle between Reji vs hiyoma
and ryuga vs kyoya in metal fusion were the most BRUTAL!
I'd say every time someone lost a bit Beast in the original bakuten shoot series.

For burst; every time someone lost to Lui especially Valt
I'd say the saddest scene was when Ryuga got knocked out by Armeggedon( Nemesis' special move). His cape got ripped off, and his headpiece and beyholder got shattered. He was completely and utterly humiliated and defeated, and he always stood tall and strong, and nearly invincible. It pained me to see him getting crushed like that. His sacrifice to Kenta was extremely touching. Rest In Peace, Ryuga!
Well when watching the metal saga I was an emotionally ignorant kid but so far in burst (I am stuck with the dub and It is only to episode 7 of God/evolution.) what got me was Shu holding his broken S2 apologizing for not keeping his promise to Valt. It didn't make me cry but I did feel empathy for him. Working so hard just to have it all crumble down out of your control is something that you can feel even if it was to someone else.

Now off topic but the part that made me annoyed was the fact that Valt lost to a crack in the stadium in the finals. Shu lost in the semis to lui due to a crack in his bey while Valt lost to lui in the finals due to a crack in the stadium. It was a cheap win for Lui because the plot demanded it for some reason. I can understand why they made Shu lose because Lui needed to be in the finals but why would lui get a cheap win right before the main character's Winning attack.
(Dec. 31, 2017  2:20 AM)MWF Wrote: Shu lost in the semis to lui due to a crack in his bey while Valt lost to lui in the finals due to a crack in the stadium. It was a cheap win for Lui because the plot demanded it for some reason. I can understand why they made Shu lose because Lui needed to be in the finals but why would lui get a cheap win right before the main character's Winning attack.
Have Valt and Lui met since then? It could be a Zero vs Sakyo moment (with the rock breaking).
(Dec. 31, 2017  2:35 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2017  2:20 AM)MWF Wrote: Shu lost in the semis to lui due to a crack in his bey while Valt lost to lui in the finals due to a crack in the stadium. It was a cheap win for Lui because the plot demanded it for some reason. I can understand why they made Shu lose because Lui needed to be in the finals but why would lui get a cheap win right before the main character's Winning attack.
Have Valt and Lui met since then? It could be a Zero vs Sakyo moment (with the rock breaking).

They have gV vs nL

gV lost, And most likely Valt would not be able to fight against nL with perfect God Valkyrie due to what Sr will do to nL.

Why won't they give us what we want and give Valt a win against Lui.

Now we hope for lui to return with something like Longinus resurrected so we can finally get the battle we want.
Ah, i cried when valt losed the nationals.
he was soooooooo close
and burst
Didn't expect so many people supporting the main charactrer. I must be the only one glad for Valt loosing against someone. At list it's a bit unpredictable this way
(Jan. 01, 2018  8:38 PM)darksidemoon Wrote: Didn't expect so many people supporting the main charactrer. I must be the only one glad for Valt loosing against someone. At list it's a bit unpredictable this way

I am more annoyed by why Valt lost than that he lost. If Valkyrie charged into Longinus but bursted that would make sense.