Sad and bad news everybody...

(Jan. 12, 2021  8:12 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Getting your parents involved is a great idea! I sometimes get my parents to watch beyblade videos from BeybladeGeeks, which is in my opinion the best at attracting an audience. No offense to all the other youtubers here, I just think Beyblade Geeks are great at talking and is the most Family-Friendly. (I also do this to hint what Beys I want to get)

BeybladeGeeks is amazing. They are true beyblade fans
Guys am I doing anything wrong? I hope not, because I’m a good person!
(Jan. 13, 2021  12:23 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Guys am I doing anything wrong? I hope not, because I’m a good person!

Nope. Your parents just don't know the full context behind Beyblade.
Well you're bumping your own dead conversation for no reason and you're deceiving your parents and you're spamming. And you care deeply about what strangers think. So yes, you are doing something wrong. Knock it off.
(Jan. 13, 2021  12:25 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Well you're bumping your own dead conversation for no reason and you're deceiving your parents and you're spamming. And you care deeply about what strangers think. So yes, you are doing something wrong. Knock it off.

No need to be so brutal about it.
(Jan. 13, 2021  12:25 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Well you're bumping your own dead conversation for no reason and you're deceiving your parents and you're spamming. And you care deeply about what strangers think. So yes, you are doing something wrong. Knock it off.

1. This thread isn't dead lol

2. He's just questioning if he's the problem, people do that a lot when they keep getting rejected so they may be doing something wrong.

3. Deceiving? What? He's just showing him the dub because in his family the other versions have bad names. The entire point of the dub is to have a english version that takes out possibly bad names.
Guys I’m gonna take a break on here for awhile. After all, my parents may need to talk to me with my little siblings. I’ll be back whenever I’m not busy... for now I’ll be going offline now until further notice.
(Jan. 13, 2021  12:32 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Guys I’m gonna take a break on here for awhile. After all, my parents may need to talk to me with my little siblings. I’ll be back whenever I’m not busy... for now I’ll be going offline now until further notice.

Hope you're doing good man. Hopefully your parents don't do a big ban on alot of shows or sumthing like that.

The thread isn't dead first off lol. i get the second part but he's not asking what we think he's asking if hw'a doing something wrong that's makiing his parent not let him watch so Personaly, I think you should Knock it off And Learn "Context"
(Jan. 13, 2021  12:40 AM)beykid44 Wrote:

The thread isn't dead first off lol. i get the second part but he's not asking what we think he's asking if he's doing something wrong that's making his parent not let him watch so Personally, I think you should Knock of And Learn "Context"

Before his post it was only 7 hours, not even a full day lmao. But yeah fix some spelling errors but I agree. 1 thing completely wrong, everything else taken out of context.
(Jan. 13, 2021  12:42 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2021  12:40 AM)beykid44 Wrote: The thread isn't dead first off lol. i get the second part but he's not asking what we think he's asking if he's doing something wrong that's making his parent not let him watch so Personally, I think you should Knock of And Learn "Context"

Before his post it was only 7 hours, not even a full day lmao. But yeah fix some spelling errors but I agree. 1 thing completely wrong, everything else taken out of context.

I fixed those errors before i saw the notification Plus I Just woke up from a nap I'm Dumb when I wake Up From Nappy naps.

DeceasedCrab Sorry If I offended you
(Also I am Offended Now My Crab died)
(Jan. 13, 2021  12:50 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: We all sound sus
[Image: wgxlEorQiYlHsWk5ISuvW8m2SquXx6zZPMmn1rQD...UCB6HMVL9A]

Maybe your just too involved dude
(Jan. 13, 2021  12:52 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2021  12:50 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: We all sound sus
[Image: wgxlEorQiYlHsWk5ISuvW8m2SquXx6zZPMmn1rQD...UCB6HMVL9A]

Maybe your just too involved dude

What lol? Eclipse Force is the one more involved in this thread
This thread isn't dead lol, Crab just like idk but he wrong.

It wasn't even 24 hours before DJ's post and he saying it's dead? What? C'mon.
(Jan. 13, 2021  12:53 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: This thread isn't dead lol, Crab just like idk but he wrong.

It wasn't even 24 hours before DJ's post and he saying it's dead? What? C'mon.

It's kinda funny Wasn't he mod before and Some People we're threatening him bc of some modding descions he made?, I kinda understand Why.
One more thing: my parents might change my mind and let me do this, depends on if they got an email saying someone was using probate browser aka incognito mode for something. If they ask, I’ll tell them I was sneaking for Beyblade, and then they’ll let me do it after sneaking for it too many times, just like I snuck for Pokémon before it turned green again after years absent.
(Jan. 13, 2021  1:11 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: One more thing: my parents might change my mind and let me do this, depends on if they got an email saying someone was using probate browser aka incognito mode for something. If they ask, I’ll tell them I was sneaking for Beyblade, and then they’ll let me do it after sneaking for it too many times, just like I snuck for Pokémon before it turned green again after years absent.

Oh thats good. Maybe if all else fails you can just sneak it in enough. Though I hope they just change their mind, I think if they researched it a lot more it would help.
Parents are too lazy to search up things smh. They be like nah its bad and they dont even know anything unless they actually watch a episode of beyblade
(Jan. 13, 2021  1:11 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: One more thing: my parents might change my mind and let me do this, depends on if they got an email saying someone was using probate browser aka incognito mode for something. If they ask, I’ll tell them I was sneaking for Beyblade, and then they’ll let me do it after sneaking for it too many times, just like I snuck for Pokémon before it turned green again after years absent.

Don’t do it you will get caught.
(Jan. 13, 2021  2:43 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

Don’t do it you will get caught.

He said his parents do know when he goes incognito to watch say beyblade, but if he was to watch beyblade enough they would just give in.
As of January 12, 2021, no new threads will be posted until further notice. Idk when I can again, Depending on the admin/moderators decisions whether if I have more questions about Beyblade.