Sad and bad news everybody...

(Jan. 10, 2021  8:15 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Hades can be known as the God of the Underworld or another name for Hell.

But he ain’t Satan
(Jan. 10, 2021  8:27 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2021  8:23 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: If you search up Beyblade "spirits" this is one of the first things that pop up obviously very demon like, made worse by the fact that its called Satan. If all I knew was this alone obviously my view of what Beyblade actually is would be shifted.
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

That literally looks like Zorc Necrophades

But he doesn't have a Dragon pp tho
(Jan. 10, 2021  8:28 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2021  8:27 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: That literally looks like Zorc Necrophades

But he doesn't have a Dragon pp tho

4kids: I think you mean the dragon chest
(Jan. 10, 2021  8:30 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2021  8:28 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: But he doesn't have a Dragon pp tho

4kids: I think you mean the dragon chest

It looks so stupid lmao
[Image: tumblr_nib643TAtI1qif8bgo1_1280.png]
TeamRocketDJJ it’s best to reason with your parents by not revealing the dub but rather using the sub. You have to present you’re case as to why metal masters is not demonic in nature by going into the lore and showing how the beys work with the users. There are some demonic parts so avoid them (eg, Ryuga towards the end of fusion or Rago in the end of Fury).
Ok I will talk to my parents about this Beyblade franchise once more...
TeamRocketDJJ But make a plan before act
(Jan. 10, 2021  2:52 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Most Christian parents are strict like this, but you can just watch it in secret.
I wouldn't say that most of them. Strict parents just don't understand what's the show about. TeamRocketDJJ to solve your problem you should explain to your parents what beyblade is about, and try using hasbro's names instead of TT's, because they're made for situations like this.
(Jan. 10, 2021  11:09 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2021  2:52 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Most Christian parents are strict like this, but you can just watch it in secret.
I wouldn't say that most of them. Strict parents just don't understand what's the show about. TeamRocketDJJ to solve your problem you should explain to your parents what beyblade is about, and try using hasbro's names instead of TT's, because they're made for situations like this.

Ok thanks
(Jan. 10, 2021  11:20 PM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2021  11:09 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: I wouldn't say that most of them. Strict parents just don't understand what's the show about. TeamRocketDJJ to solve your problem you should explain to your parents what beyblade is about, and try using hasbro's names instead of TT's, because they're made for situations like this.

Ok thanks

Hope it goes well.
(Jan. 10, 2021  4:37 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2021  4:34 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: What franchise don't they let you watch?

Let’s see: Beyblade, Card Captor Sakura, Dinosaur King, Fairy Tale, Dragon Ball, Yu-Gi-Oh, SpongeBob SquarePants (which I used to do from 2001-2006), K-ON.

SpongeBob is a kid friendly show! Like what?

TeamRocketDJJ but, you could actually show them the dub name, instead of the TT name! But you buy the TT bey. Note: this most likely won’t work if your parents know Japanese.
(Jan. 11, 2021  12:08 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2021  4:37 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Let’s see: Beyblade, Card Captor Sakura, Dinosaur King, Fairy Tale, Dragon Ball, Yu-Gi-Oh, SpongeBob SquarePants (which I used to do from 2001-2006), K-ON.

SpongeBob is a kid friendly show! Like what?

TeamRocketDJJ but, you could actually show them the dub name, instead of the TT name! But you buy the TT bey. Note: this most likely won’t work if your parents know Japanese.

Sponegebob has lots of inappropriate things.
(Jan. 11, 2021  12:13 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2021  12:08 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: SpongeBob is a kid friendly show! Like what?

Sponegebob has lots of inappropriate things.

Like what?
(Jan. 11, 2021  12:30 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2021  12:13 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Sponegebob has lots of inappropriate things.

Like what?

[Image: spongebob-1.png?414]
If you pay close attention to what they say you would know very well what they do right and wrong. I have seen a few youtube videos that have shown some bad things in Spongebob
(Jan. 10, 2021  4:37 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2021  4:34 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: What franchise don't they let you watch?

Let’s see: Beyblade, Card Captor Sakura, Dinosaur King, Fairy Tale, Dragon Ball, Yu-Gi-Oh, SpongeBob SquarePants (which I used to do from 2001-2006), K-ON.

Fairy tale, Dragon Ball, and Yugioh I can see as they have there share of violence, nudity, and Demonic stuff. Dinosaur King not so sure and what is Card Captor Sakura?
(Jan. 11, 2021  1:23 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2021  4:37 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Let’s see: Beyblade, Card Captor Sakura, Dinosaur King, Fairy Tale, Dragon Ball, Yu-Gi-Oh, SpongeBob SquarePants (which I used to do from 2001-2006), K-ON.

Fairy tale, Dragon Ball, and Yugioh I can see as they have there share of violence, nudity, and Demonic stuff. Dinosaur King not so sure and what is Card Captor Sakura?

Dinosaur King is a children’s anime, Card Captor Sakura dub is apparently ok for younger kids.
(Jan. 10, 2021  8:28 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2021  8:15 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Hades can be known as the God of the Underworld or another name for Hell.

But he ain’t Satan

I was talking about mythology lol
(Jan. 11, 2021  1:39 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Isn't yu gi oh dub for children?

Yes, but it doesn’t change enough of it’s nature (such as Zorc being a literal demon or the shadow games taking someone’s soul)
(Jan. 11, 2021  1:45 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2021  1:39 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Isn't yu gi oh dub for children?

Yes, but it doesn’t change enough of it’s nature (such as Zorc being a literal demon or the shadow games taking someone’s soul)

Oh but isn't it all just a show?
(Jan. 11, 2021  12:48 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2021  12:30 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Like what?

[Image: spongebob-1.png?414]

Ohh! Ok, I guess. That’s the only thing, right?
(Jan. 11, 2021  1:50 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2021  12:48 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: [Image: spongebob-1.png?414]

I wish it was.
(Jan. 11, 2021  1:50 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2021  12:48 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: [Image: spongebob-1.png?414]

Are you not aware of the infamous blue fish?
TeamRocketDJJ last piece of advice: I highly recommend introducing your parents to the Beyblade Burst English dub as its the most kid friendly.

Main themes:
About friendship and never giving up.

Injuries:
There are no deaths or bloodied up people, the majority of injuries are simple as cuts and there's no blood present. The biggest injury would be a scar but again no blood and the imagery of the scar isn't violent, and the character that has it is mostly shown with it already healed up.

Sex/Nudity:
There are none of these things as its a kids show.

Insults/Arguments:
Its usually just playful banter, there are some genuine insults but they're not really serious. They're also from villains only and every single villain (excluding one) always gets redeemed, however it is a given that every villain gets defeated at the end.

Spirits/Demonic Imagery:
There is no straight up demons, the closest thing you could get to a demon would be spirit like beings called Avatars. Avatars exist within the spinning tops and some of them look menacing but nothing scarring or actually scary. They also don't have any problematic names. There are some scenes with Avatars fighting each other while spinning tops hit one another but its nothing violent, just like swords hitting each other. There will occasionally be a scene where the Avatar itself gets hit but its not injured and there's no blood whatsoever. Also the bursting mechanic of the Beyblade, a way to have your Beyblade lose, or any loss for that matter, cannot harm the Beyblade. If the Beyblade breaks it will be out of commission but once it is remade everything is fine.

Fighting:
They're 2 types of fighting, however none violent. The main one is just spinning tops hitting against one another wish flashy effects. The second is Avatars fighting but I've already gone over that one. Also the Avatars fighting each other for sport isn't anything they don't want to do most of the time. The user and Avatar are friends and its a fun sport for the Avatars like is kids did karate for example. There are some small cases where Avatars don't want to fight but as you would guess it's very frowned upon and the users that make their Beyblade's fight when they don't want to realize their mistakes.

(Remember when you tell your parents some of this applies to the dub only, manly stuff about Avatars having non problematic names and the playful banter. In the Japanese version its still just all good fun but they can use harsher words. Also I'd do something like sit down with your parents and watch the first episode of Beyblade Burst with them, it can be found on Netflix.)