{STORY}In Time (Beyblade Version) Chapter 29 added, and taking Character Request

Poll: How is the story? (Please be honest)

Great
63.16%
Good
26.32%
Bad
0%
Horrible
10.53%
Total: 100% 19 vote(s)
Hey guys, um i decided that i was going to take a break from Legend of Legendary, and do something new, so here we go!Stupid

Prolouge:
Chapter 1: Welcome to the Death Zone
Chapter 2: Clash of the spirtis
Chapter 3: Story of my life
Chapter 4: Anbushed
Chapter 5: Clash of friendships
Chapter 6: K-9 Surprise
Chapter 7: New guy!
Chapter 8: Epic Battle part 1
Chapter 9: Epic Battle part 2
Chapter 10: Epic battle part 3
Chapter 11: New Toys
Chapter 12: Master Plan
Chapter 13 Fight of your Life part 1
Chapter 14: Fight of your Life part 2
Chapter 15: Road trip
Chapter 16: Lion of a bey
Chapter 17: Grand Reunion
Chapter 18: Puzzle Piece
Chapter 19: The vision part 1 {In Will's point of view}
Chapter 20: The vision part 2 {Jaden's point of view}
Chapter 21: Blast from your Pass {Still Jaden's point of view}
Chapter 22: Sweet Revenge part 1 {Still Jaden's point of veiw}
Chapter 23: Sweet Revenge part 2 {You already knowTongue_out}
Chapter 24: Sweet Revenge part 3
Chapter 25: BeyMania {In Will's Point of View}
Chapter 26: Dead and gone
Chapter 27: The Talk
Chapter 28: Nosaj the Dark
Chapter 29: Rahza the Dark

Tell me what you think.
Here how you do the character requset:
Name:
Bey:
Age (dosen't matter how old):
How they look:
Special moves (3):
The way they act:

ALSO LOOK AT POST 24 ON PAGE 2
This story is cool since I watched the movie"In Time"
For me everything seems okay except your spelling that's all.

Character request:

Name:Jaden
How he looks:he has pale skin and has black blu-ish hair and wears googles on top of his head
Beyblade:storm Pegasus 85HF/S
Special move:blue flash(its like OV drive),star blast attack and storm bringer
The way he acts:he acts kind,he makes smart moves,helps the main character survive!and his honest.
My character should also have a sad background story of his life
Awesome story
Character request
Name- Azhar Awan
Bey- Twisted Bull 85 wd
Age- 12
Looks- Kind of tan, tall, brown eyes, black spiky hair
Special move- Twisted uppercut, Destructive time stopper, and High fly rip up
Acts kind, nice, and helpful. He is the main characters best friend
Also he has never lost a battle and never will since he shall never battle the main character
He has the most beypoints- 76,233 beypoints
"The little boy ran of with the points i gave him."
What do you mean by this?
Did you mean 'off' instead of 'of'.
Name: Jason
Bey: Earth Eagle c145 es
Looks: Dirty blonde hair in a buzz cut. He is average height for his age.
Special move: Ripping talon strike. Eagle flys from the stadium and attacks with its claws from above. Defensive stance. Eagle sits in the center of the stadium, and uses its claws and eternal sharp tip to defend itself. Mysterious hunter. Eagle disappears for a few seconds, then reappears on top of the opposing bey, absorbing some power
Acts He is kind but mysterious. He is always calm in battle, although he can be cocky. He is strong, and if it's okay can he beat Azhar?
I was waiting for someone to request a mysterious blader
This story is good!!!keep it up,i am dying of curiosity about what my character is going to do!please make the next chapters soon!Grin
This is a great stroy, I mean storie, I mean story.
I know, it been like for two weeks now. i don't know why!
Great story
Can't wait till my character enters and I updated his info
yay my character is in
i love this story
(Aug. 17, 2012  10:50 PM)EarthEagle2813 Wrote: Name: Jason
Special move: Ripping talon strike. Eagle flys from the stadium and attacks with its claws from above. Defensive stance. Eagle sits in the center of the stadium, and uses its claws and eternal sharp tip to defend itself. Mysterious hunter. Eagle disappears for a few seconds, then reappears on top of the opposing bey, absorbing some power
Acts He is kind but mysterious. He is always calm in battle, although he can be cocky. He is strong, and if it's okay can he beat Azhar?
dont even think about beating azhar

Nice chapter!!!cool my blader Is one of the strongest and is also a technician in beyblade!that's epic!
nameGrinrake
beyGrinark Leone 145 wb
looks: brown hair unknown eye color and wears sunglasses to a point which no one knows his eye color
special move: DARK SHADOW ABYSS ( an illusion which surrounds the bey with darkness which disables the ability for the bey to move),LION POUNCE STRIKE( dark leone turns to shadows that split and move in different directions for a moment and appears next to opponent bey in shadows and strikes with a harsh blow)
acts: has great knowledge of strategy and is outgoing hey will stay optimistic even if hes about to die but in battle changes into a dark mood if he is about to lose
The story is going good
@MBX:nice chapter!!!!!i was cracking up!i was laughing at the end when my character got scared of the dog!
ThanksStupid I was thinking of adding a little comedy to the stroy but at the same time a little suspence.
I love Jadens official talk "No it is I who shall go first"
(Aug. 18, 2012  12:56 AM)Beychamp76 Wrote: yay my character is in
i love this story
(Aug. 17, 2012  10:50 PM)EarthEagle2813 Wrote: Name: Jason
dont even think about beating azhar
Hmmm looks like I don't care.
That's why you wanted to beat Azhar since you cant
I can do whatever I fartin' want to!
Except beat me
Anyways we should stop spamming
Meh, it's about the story.
Hey someone should make a girl blader for this story or better the team faces another team and before they beat the team they realize the leader is one of the characters long lost sister when shes the only when left they find out by some sort of tattoo or something and she joins the team just an idea im not trying to right ur story
Okay everyone i'm going to draw all the beys in the story. Sorry i not all good at drawing animeUnhappy(Thank You sparkman321lir)
The story is going great
Check out my new story